Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

but then they're going to retcon it so she DOES have a heartless and it's Xion. Just look at her color palette...wait. oh. never mind.

--The heartless color palette doesn't just contain black. Some higher up heartless have reds, oranges, and even whites, so if someone has a heartless palette and a look-alike with a nobody palette, they may be a heartless. Or a thinking equivalent.

--The Nobody palette excludes XIII in their cloaks, because their cloaks are black. The palette's main color is white, and all higher nobodies will just have any lighter color.

An example of a thinking heartless that isn't made of heart but has one is.........(wait for it)... Sora. Just think about who Roxas is and Sora's color palette.

Okay.... blink.gif ....

I'm a bit simple (okay I'm very simple, but don't tell anyone) and I don't think I quite understood that....

Kairi doesn't have a heartless. She had no darkness in her heart (because she was/is a princess of heart) and never produced a heartless when her heart left her body and entered Sora's.

Well she lost her heart and in the process something happened wither Namine is a Unbirth or heartless we just dont know yet.

Well she lost her heart and in the process something happened wither Namine is a Unbirth or heartless we just dont know yet.

We don't even know what Unbirths are... so, How can you say that Namine might be an Unbirth?

Namine is a NOBODY or if you use the term Ansem the Wise used, she is a 'fleeting shadow'..

(as crazy as this is) If Namine was a heartless, she would have a heart shrouded in darkness or a heart of darkness. Naimne has no heart, no body, no soul....

We don't even know what Unbirths are... so, How can you say that Namine might be an Unbirth?

Namine is a NOBODY or if you use the term Ansem the Wise used, she is a 'fleeting shadow'..

(as crazy as this is) If Namine was a heartless, she would have a heart shrouded in darkness or a heart of darkness. Naimne has no heart, no body, no soul....

if you dont know what a unbirth is look it up

Unbirths sound awesome.

Personally, I can't wait for more Kingdom Hearts games to come out.

"Who doesn't love kh?"

Me. That's who.

I'm not trying to insult KH or anything.

The idea of you being someone who wakes up and has to battle with Disney characters is a cool one, but i just don't like KH.

Edited by WindScar22

"Who doesn't love kh?"

Me. That's who.

The idea of you being someone who wakes up and has to battle with Disney characters is a cool one, but i just don't like KH.

Then why is it that you're here?

Xion's mainly dark, so she may become a Kairi heartless. Sora's got a heartless color palette, and roxas has a nobodie one.

"Who doesn't love kh?"

Me. That's who.

I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish! In the nicest possible way of course.

(j/k)

I still don't think Kairi has a heartless. Unless the writers decide to re-write the first game's story.

I still don't think Kairi has a heartless. Unless the writers decide to re-write the first game's story.

she doesn't... the end... dry.gif

Kairi can not possibly have a heartless of any form. no darkness in her hear = no heartless... Sora has/was a heartless because he was not a PoH(pure of Heart) unlike Kairi who was. if you don't belive me ask Nomura, he created Kingdom Hearts and so knows every question and answer.

Thank you for that Hitaryu, I was begining to wonder if I had played a different game xd.png

I have both PS2 games, but I played KH2 first. I can't seem to beat the first one >.< and when and if there's another game, I wonder what it'll be like...

Thank you for that Hitaryu, I was begining to wonder if I had played a different game xd.png

Yeah, but then the company jumps in and MESSES EVERYTHING UP.

Who thinks Ventus is Sora's Big brother?

Sora has a big brother?

I hate it when the writers throw in new plots half way through the story. dry.gif

Well, I love KH, especially the second game, the plot is awesome but making Sora fight with Disney characters is kinda retarded xd.png; If you don't pay attention to the disneys, it's cool and the KH games are some of my favorite games xd.png the only thing I love more is FF x3

Yeah, but then the company jumps in and MESSES EVERYTHING UP.

Who thinks Ventus is Sora's Big brother?

well... that would be simple laugh.gif but I don't think Nomura works that way!

I have no idea of what, who Ven is or where he came from unsure.gif I guess Nomura got a bit lazy when it can to character designs ohmy.gif

I mean C'mon. Terra looks like Young Xehanort, Ven Looks like Roxas and Aqua looks like Xion/Kairi... ah well, there's proberly some explination to all of that anyways...

well... that would be simple laugh.gif but I don't think Nomura works that way!

I have no idea of what, who Ven is or where he came from unsure.gif I guess Nomura got a bit lazy when it can to character designs ohmy.gif

I mean C'mon. Terra looks like Young Xehanort, Ven Looks like Roxas and Aqua looks like Xion/Kairi... ah well, there's proberly some explination to all of that anyways...

rumors state Terra IS Xehanort, mostly because xehanort talks to Aqua's armor at some point.

Ven could be Sora's father as well. This comes from reported scenes of him watching Sora and Riku play fighting at age 5, plus the fact that he's an older Roxas.

That gave birth to "Roxas used Ven's heart because it lived in Sora"

I cannot wait for Kingdom Hearts 358 days/2...I hadn't been real excited for it until today (don't ask, I dunno what happened, I just got really super excited)...

Today's Plans:

1) Take over the world.

2) Feed the evil chocobo.

3) Make Nomura spill the beans on the new KH characters.

4) Buy new shoes.

Today's Plans:

1) Take over the world.

4) Buy new shoes.

Let us know how it goes. xd.png We all want to know about #3.

Today's Plans:

1) Take over the world.

4) Buy new shoes.

Evil boy ate your shoes?

Aww! but it's fun to guess! sad.gif

Edited by minkymy

rumors state Terra IS Xehanort, mostly because xehanort talks to Aqua's armor at some point.

Ven could be Sora's father as well. This comes from reported scenes of him watching Sora and Riku play fighting at age 5, plus the fact that he's an older Roxas.

That gave birth to "Roxas used Ven's heart because it lived in Sora"

I stand by the theory that states Terra is Xehanort. I've had many forum arguments trying to proove my point about the fact that he is Xehanort laugh.gif

About Ven being Sora's father... I don't think thats true... If Sora was 5 at the time we saw him when Ven was watching them, and ven (looks about) 15, then he must have been at least 10 when Sora was born... dry.gif i don't think Disney would allow that some how...

And about the heart thingy, I really think that Ven's heart isn't inside Sora... dunno why.... a lot (two words, not one) of people think the same.... though it would explain why Roxas looks soo identically alike Ven

I stand by the theory that states Terra is Xehanort. I've had many forum arguments trying to proove my point about the fact that he is Xehanort laugh.gif

About Ven being Sora's father... I don't think thats true... If Sora was 5 at the time we saw him when Ven was watching them, and ven (looks about) 15, then he must have been at least 10 when Sora was born... dry.gif i don't think Disney would allow that some how...

And about the heart thingy, I really think that Ven's heart isn't inside Sora... dunno why.... a lot (two words, not one) of people think the same.... though it would explain why Roxas looks soo identically alike Ven

But then Sora no get real brother!

Oh well, Riku's like a... surrogate brother? Almost brother? Adoptive brother?

But then Sora no get real brother!

Oh well, Riku's like a... surrogate brother? Almost brother? Adoptive brother?

I thought Riku was Sephiroth's little brother/child/mini clone/alternate self/pet.

I thought Riku was Sephiroth's little brother/child/mini clone/alternate self/pet.

I think Riku would be Sephy's pet... dunno why.... huh.gif