Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Riku's side is just based on the luck that you get a decent deck. the trouble I had with him is that he liked to use enamy cards a lot (two words, not one), so about three-quaters of his deck were enamy cards dry.gif

I always seemed to get the Oogie Boogie card in my decks. Is this normal? Useful, but kinda weird.

yeah, I get him a lot too... and Melificant... weird blink.gif

Out of curiosity, has any insane fan made a custom Sora My Little pony? Because there always seems to be a custom pony for everyone.

Out of curiosity, has any insane fan made a custom Sora My Little pony? Because there always seems to be a custom pony for everyone.

Just remember you asked.

user posted image

Because Riku's deck is fixed, some levels are harder, but some are easier.

I just finished Sora's story this morning. I actually like Riku's locked deck a little bit better, but I only just started. I like how to reload all you have to do is hit X once instead of holding it down. It's much faster. cool.gif

I prefer being Riku to Sora for some reason. I think it's because Sora is really....(this is gunna sound random).....heavy footed. And Riku isn't. Y'know what I mean? I hope I don't sound insane. blink.gif

I like the ending of Sora's story, though....it really ties up everything from the beginning of KH 2. And I LOVE how you can watch all the scenes with the "Theatre" feature. I was always thinking of how cool that would be with the first 2 games.

And Fortune86, I LOVE your Sora Pony!!! It's so cute. biggrin.gif

Man, I wish I could have Re:chain of memories... it sounds aewsome. I have to defeat the last boss everytime I want to see the last scenes again.

Just remember you asked.

user posted image

Pft..... PFHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! My god That is hilarious! What would Sora say if he saw that?

Also, is there on for Riku?

Pft..... PFHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! My god That is hilarious! What would Sora say if he saw that?

Also, is there on for Riku?

Why do you torture yourself?

user posted image

Also, Axel (Tiny Pic)

user posted image

(BIG PIC)

Linked for Size

Edited by Fortune86

LOL! where do you find those! do they have one for Roxas!!! xd.png

LOL! where do you find those! do they have one for Roxas!!! xd.png

As requested.

user posted image

Before any of you ask, No Namine or Kairi. (Actually, there was a Kairi, but the photo died)

I get stiches everytime I see one of those poneys!!! LOL laugh.gif

oh, and thanks for the photo, Fortune86- hilarious biggrin.gif

SEPHIROTH! My favorite antagonist! *hugs pony*

it needs masamune.

Cloud? I won't bother asking about squeon, because I've seen a squall pony.

speaking of Animal merged Kingdom Hearts, I've seen someone merge Axel and Roxas into a Wolf laugh.gif If I can find the picture again, I'll show you!

I only just finished KH1 about a month ago. I found it to be one of my favourite games.

Apart from Pokemon Colosseum, lol.

I'm starting the second KH when my little brother decides to finish it.

And I'm getting the Third KH for my birthday for my brothers ps3.

I really love the games !

laugh.gif

Argh!

You just reminded me of the torture that was KH2 Underworld Challenge thingy (So terrible my memory won't let me recall the proper name).

I spent ages chugging through the final tournamet and was on the last battle (had all of the yellow point thingys I need to complete the crickets journal) when I began to run out of time & MP. Unfortunetly, I had the stupid no-end-to-combo-while-MP-is-charging move equipped and couldn't finish my opponent before the timer ran out.

TT-TT

Think happy thoughts Fortune...happy thoughts...

I don't really like it. I find it confusing and hard. I haven't been able to get into, and stopped after I had barely started (in the Alice in Wonderland place). I like FFX better. It's easier. happy.gif

That said, I stopped playing both a couple of years ago. My PS2 is inconveniently in the basement floor (which is chilly and damp and better to stay in during the summer), and my parents can be obnoxious about finding me playing games at all so I would have to sneak around to play it - if I am ever at home to sneak, that is. biggrin.gif

I don't really like it. I find it confusing and hard. I haven't been able to get into, and stopped after I had barely started (in the Alice in Wonderland place). I like FFX better. It's easier. happy.gif

That said, I stopped playing both a couple of years ago. My PS2 is inconveniently in the basement floor (which is chilly and damp and better to stay in during the summer), and my parents can be obnoxious about finding me playing games at all so I would have to sneak around to play it - if I am ever at home to sneak, that is. biggrin.gif

You just reminded me of how they would have put in Bahamut, but DIDN'T! WHY!? Bahamut is cooler than those other summons! ToT

I like the KH series as a whole. My favorite is probably KH for the challenge it has over its follower. KH2 is so easy, even on Proud mode, that it's almost a little pathetic. When I beat Sephiroth in KH, I felt an overwhelming sense of pride and joy. When I did the same in KH2, the feeling wasn't nearly as sensational.

Granted, I've heard good things about KH2:FM's Critical Mode, about how you can challenge one of those Keyblade knights in the secret ending and how you can defeat each and every member of Organization XIII...But I don't have it. Darned region locking. T.T

Edited by surfingmullet

You just reminded me of how they would have put in Bahamut, but DIDN'T! WHY!? Bahamut is cooler than those other summons! ToT

A lot better then Bambi anyway smile.gif

Bahamut is my favourite summon in every game he's in. I always make a point of getting him, even if I have to miss others.

My favourite version is in FF8.

A lot better then Bambi anyway smile.gif

Bahamut is my favourite summon in every game he's in. I always make a point of getting him, even if I have to miss others.

My favourite version is in FF8.

Lol. I've always liked the FFVII:Crisis Core Bahamut- better looking biggrin.gif but still devistating.

hey, maybe in the next series of KH games- they'll put in FF Summons too (like Ifrit, or chocobo, or Shiva)