Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Speaking of Days, just got around to finishing another playthrough. I think I love Roxas, Axel and Xion more than their goody-goody trio counterparts. I'd say that I'd be happy to never play a game as Sora again (hate him!) but this is Kingdom Hearts. Everyone and their uncle is Sora. D:

But I'm most excited about Re: CoM and KH: Final Mix, since we never got those games in the first place. biggrin.gif

Interested in Final Mix and Days (even though I can't be bothered to finish it. Probably the controls are better on PS3 though!)

Don't have a PS3 though and probably won't ever buy one (unless KH3 gets put on there, then I will buy a console just to play that game) so I'll just have to hope people upload some good videos if there's anything real drastic graphics-change-wise.

Although bad feeling this is only getting a Japanese release. We (the rest of the world) never get final mix games.

(We, US, were lucky to get Re:CoM)

Also I am super disappointed that the square enix shop is down D:

Meow Wow plushies finally went on sale in the US and I can't buy one with the shop not working....

They're so expensive everywhere else. I need meow wow.

user posted image

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

It doesn't sound like Days will actually be playable, just that the cutscenes will be viewable.

Yep, english articles figured out famitsu said something like "Theater HD" for it which meant story cutscenes only.

(That's fine by me)

Playing 3D finally (had to break for start of school).... I'm at the last world and man, there was an entire story dropped on me in these last moments (well, last hours).

Battery died so I can't keep playing though D:

They pretty much have to make KH3 with the plot from 3D though...

It doesn't sound like Days will actually be playable, just that the cutscenes will be viewable.

Aw shoot.

While I loved the orgina KH game, I'd be more interested in a whole new game rather than replaying one I've beaten about nine times, no matter how pretty.

I mean, I'm already thinking of picking up FFX for the Vita, but I only played the original game twice and P4G, but you can make changes with every play through.

A little disheartening, but I'd still totally get this if I had a PS3 and it got released in the States.

Still need to beat Re:CoM on my PS2 frakking Ansem e.e, but I loved Days.

3D turned out to be a great game. There was a ton of story. I hope they can sum all that up for non-3DS owners (Really it's kind of hard for them to think everyone can have all these systems) because a lot of loose ends were tied up and the story is ready for III.

So I found out Days is a lot better using the 3DS for having the circle pad. That makes the controls so much more tolerable (also changing the settings so my camera is totally controlled by L/R buttons).

I've made it pretty far into the game but I'm getting kind of bored with some of the filler missions.

Luckily when I get home from classes I really don't want to think so I just knock out some of them.

I'm on Day 90 something and on mission 30 something. There's like, 90 missions right? *long way to go*

I love the series. Sadly, I can't afford to buy a hundred and one systems to play all of the games. I loved KH2 the most, and BBS is a close runner up, just because things are explained and such. And I love the Command Styles.

Really want to play 3D, finish Days, finish KH1 (just recently got it), but I can't say I really want to get RE: CoM (Don't like the cards) and Coded is a maybe.

Now I just need a 3DS, or find someone who has one...

I love the series. Sadly, I can't afford to buy a hundred and one systems to play all of the games.

This.

Stll having hopes for a PSP based BBS2.

((It's just a rumour, but I can hope yes?))

I agree. I hardly want to buy a vita. They said there will be a price cut for it next year but it's like, there's no games on it I'd want otherwise.

I justified buying a PSP for BBS because I was interested in the other games. But Vita is kind of void of any games right now. The games it does have I could just get a PS3 to play them on a bigger screen.

*probably would end up buying a Vita for a BBS2 anyway even with the complaining xd.png*

Now what about this Kingdom Hearts PC? A browser game unsure.gif Kind of don't like the thought that EVERYONE EVER has a keyblade. I thought only masters should have them... Also I hate MMORPGs. Can't stand them. Don't know why I can't just be left to play games alone. Hate being forced to be social on video games.

Hopefully that will mean it has no story line relevant to the main story...

I like the idea of a browser game that isn't an MMO.

In the game you will advance by strategically battling with cards you obtain.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

In this way we are introducing a new work with a system like nothing else in the series before.

(...)

Occasionally you will need your friends help to kill an enemy so they can join in the fun!

...co-op? I thought Days had that but I've never used it. What if I don't have any friends someone to join?

With the darkness hidden within the depths of their hearts awakened, chaos began to spread across the worlds.

In order to stop the spread of darkness, those who seek the light created a copy of the x-blade, a Keyblade, and an adventure concerning the fate of the worlds began.

So this sounds like even pre-BBS, the history of the separated worlds we keep hearing about. Makes sense for a non-mainline browser game and I'm really curious.

you can customize your avatar, travel to various Disney worlds, and much more

It's not an MMO so I'm liking this. I wonder if we get to pick a world we come from?

All players can become Keyblade wielders, and be brought into the Keyblade War.

I agree with the idea that Keyblades are special and should probably be reserved for masters or those in training, but I don't think there's any way to get around it for this kind of game. The unique weapon is one of the key features that separates KH from any other RPG IMO. That said, I want to know whether they'll be customizable or based on an existing or we'll get the various ones seen in the 'verse.

I saw some comments about it being social-network integrated and I DNW.

For price I can only see that it looks free with some paid perks?

I can't find a video and I want to know more about the card battle system before I get too excited.

I guess it being the Keyblade war will make some canon sense. I mean, the keyblade graveyard does have just.... a few.... (ok, a ton of) keyblades.

Missed the part about cards. Ugh, it's like they never saw any feedback about us hating cards. I could deal with the panel system like in Days but no cards.

Yah I haven't seen any video yet. They're mostly promoting 1.5 HD over the PC game. So nothing else has been mentioned about it other than that page.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I love KH--cute main characters, some neat worlds, a feeling of all my favorite Disney things being connected, ahaha. That being said, the plot is a bit hard to follow at times, and I WISH THEY WOULD STOP CONSOLE-HOPPING. You should not have to own 4-5 different contemporary gaming systems to follow one game series. e____e

The worst part to me about the console hopping (and being someone who has all the games for all the consoles) is that most of the games have such an intricate story that when you go to play the next game (kingdom hearts II I'm looking at you), you're like, when did all that happen?! Even though they try to sum it up for you, I mean, an entire game's worth of content in a period of a couple minutes?

Kingdom Hearts III is going to be a tough one. KH3D delivered a ton of plot points and tied a lot of loose ends. Trying to sum all that up in a couple minutes is going to confuse the heck out of people without 3DS systems in the intro to KHIII.

It almost makes you wish if they want to jump around on consoles that they could not be console exclusive. They should just be on all the systems (or in the case with handhelds, one or the other).

(And for the matter, KH3D did not benefit from the 3D, it didn't make a difference to me having it in 3D mode or not)

Whether you think it benefited or not, Nomura designed it specifically for it... The concept of Diving and many other game themes rose up AFTER the 3DS came into the picture. Nomura is really fond of taking advantage of what the system has to offer, and the graphical capabilities of the two handhelds are a little too far apart, plus Nomura doesn't like working with the Vita.

The console hopping is a bit annoying to me, but I haven't actually had trouble with it so far.

And I'll gladly be the only one here to say YESYESYES CARDS YES YES! YES CARDS HAPPY YAY biggrin.gif

To me I could easily see the difference of 3D and 2D mode in KH3D I played pretty much exclusively in 3D mode and I switched it off to see what it looked like and the worlds just looked so empty without 3D on to me, it felt like in 2D it was missing something.

I am so excited for KH 1.5, my brother got a PS3 for us as a family for Christmas 2 years ago and now I will finally be able to get something I really want for it. There were other games I wanted but they kept getting pushed down on my lost of games i want most because other games kept coming, but KH 1.5 will be at the top of my list now since I never got to play KH1 aside from playing it at my friends house which i still am not even close to completing the main story line on it so getting it for myself will be great.

Provided that 1.5 has an english list or you can read Japanese...

We never got any of the final mix games so.... *no high hopes*

Well, when I stop and think about it (the 3D in KH3D). Comparing it to Days being a regular DS game, the graphics did "pop" a little more.

I think most of my justification for wanting multi-consoles is because I don't want to buy a vita or a PS3. Mostly because I don't want to buy a PS3 for KHIII (if it ends up on PS4 then I'll probably get that). I would rather it be a FFXIII and come out on the Xbox also (Since I have one).

Edited by Lady_Nightfox