Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Honestly, with the rumors we're getting of Next-gen consoles and with how Versus is going, I'm not expecting KH3 on the PS3.

I am. It had better not be on any hand held consoles either.

From what I heard, DDD didn't sell as well as SE had hoped.

It still topped the sales charts. Part of their problems included comparing the sales to Days and coded, when the DS had been out much longer and sold many more units by then than the 3DS has.

2013 is looking like the start of next gen, 2014 at the latest... with Versus not even having a release date, and KH3 not even in development, I'm not expecting a PS3 KH at this point.

What do you think it would come out on then? I'd highly doubt it'd be the PS2.

What do you think it would come out on then? I'd highly doubt it'd be the PS2.

Obviously the PS4. They aren't going to go backwards, and they aren't likely to put a heavy-hitting title like KH on a lesser system when something better's out. Nomura said a long time ago that KHII:FM would be the last PS2 KH.

There are too many games for the PS3 I'm wanting before the PS4 comes out and I've only had it a couple of years. I know the folks at PS want us to buy all of their crap, but can't they wait for us to get some money together before throwing new consoles at us?

Well it has been out for six years now. Personally I expect the PS3 no later than 2014 which makes eight years, longer than the PS2's general lifespan was, at any rate.

I could see sony throwing out a KH:III at us as a launch title for the PS4, anything to get better sales for them.

(Provided they start working on a KH:III now)

I personally want to see Versus first. I know they have different teams working on different games, but I'd prefer it if they just got their act together and released the game they've been promising for six years.

Well of course... Nomura's team is working on Versus. We CAN'T see KH3 until Versus comes out.

KH3DS to come out in PAL (European) on July 20, North Amurica on the 31st.

Forshoon what does PAL mean?

KH3DS to come out in PAL (European) on July 20, North Amurica on the 31st.

Forshoon what does PAL mean?

Phase Alternating Line - just Asia, Australia, New Zealand, basically everyone else except the US and Japan.

Here's a handy little map that I swiped from Wikipedia that shows who has what region.

user posted image

Unable to wait, especially since I finished the last game I can find; KHII.

Game LV: Standard Mode

Completion of Jiminy's Journal: 74%

Completion of Gummi Routes: 4% (Amazing~! xd.png)

Healed Party Members: 41 Times

Saved by Mickey: 3 Times

Most used Form: Valor Form 17 Times

Used AntiForm: 4 Times

Most used Summon: Genie 2 Times

I'd finish Re:Coded if I could find it, and maybe actually start Days dry.gif

I TVTroped DDS (since I'm never going to be able to play it for myself I don't mind spoilers).

Mind blown.

That too.

Amazon has the collector's edition up for 55$ and ughhhh waaaant.

I had Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for my GBA, I was stuck at the whale part and once I finally beat it (I felt so MLG, now I know it's not much of an accomplishment) my little sister accidentally deleted my save back to the whale part...I rage quit that game for 3 years

That too.

Amazon has the collector's edition up for 55$ and ughhhh waaaant.

Collector's edition is awesome looking.

Seeing it made 8 hours of entering data into a computer totally worth it (or at least when I get my paycheck and I can hit preorder)

You lucky peoples and your 3DS's.

You will all post and let us know what is happing story wise yes?

In appropriate spoiler tags please?

I'm thinking I can get a used 3DS, unlikely but maybe, and I will buy DDD the second it comes out if I do. Possibly even preorder the collectors and normally I can't stand those things but unf.

I think the 3DS is pretty awesome though (originally got it with hopes of DDD).

Of course if you don't have a DSi, then it's good, otherwise there aren't too many 3DS exclusive downloads and there aren't all that many games out (I've got like four or five right now which is nothing compared to my normal DS library).

But the future schedule for games is looking good.

Also, so is the Collector's Edition not getting the preorder bonus that the regular game gets?

Edited by Lady_Nightfox