Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I only have a PS2 D:

I have KH1, KH2 and Chain of Memories the PS2 version. Still need to finish CoM.

I only have a PS2 D:

I have KH1, KH2 and Chain of Memories the PS2 version. Still need to finish CoM.

Never got CoM unfortunately... have literally every game (that's released currently mind you) in the KH series but that one. Bluh.

I have every game released in the US so far and am trying to convince my parents to get me a 3DS so I can play DDD.

Game is good so far!

Also the MoM edition is great. I love the case/protector for my system. There are 12 art cards of the artwork for each of the games (including final mix). The box has some artwork on the insides.

My only problem is I was one of the unlucky people to get one missing AR cards D:

There were supposed to be five and I only got three (already sent a message in about it).

And I love the dreameaters and man I just sit there and mess with them so far.

Will it be possible to get the MoM edition later? I want it but can't afford to pay attention right now. 8(

CoM still has my favorite (and easiest, IMO.)battle system xd.png

Otherwise, I've already gotten stuck in DDD. And on the tutorial, too. In the reality shift slingshot thing... xd.png I'm so horrible at these games.

Eta: Go to sleep..~ Go to sleep~, Go to sleep in the middle of a boss battle, Riku, go to sleep~ It'll just eat you alive, go to sleep~ Go to sleep~ Go to sleep with your death wish, Riku~..?

Edited by Aquenee

Will it be possible to get the MoM edition later? I want it but can't afford to pay attention right now. 8(

I am not sure. It has been sold out even on the preorder for some time now.

There are some you can buy off ebay or sellers via amazon but for like $100 D:

I actually got a reply back from square and will end up getting replacement cards.

(hooray for good customer support)

There's quite a surprising ending to DDD

It wasn't very surprising to me though. Here's why:

We all saw Kairi wielding a keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 2, so it was probably obvious that she was going to be the 7th guardian of light. Plus some of us knew she was going to have fight again someday.

I love DDD, but I felt the secret ending was more obvious than surprising. Anyway, I can't wait for the KH team to finish up FFXIII Versus so that they can start working on KH3.

Well, the secret video has always been about leading into the next thing, surprising or not. The worst secret video to date was re:coded, considering we already knew everything it had to tell us.

As for Versus, I'm still not 100% convinced that it isn't cancelled, and I'm positive the KH team is getting ready to announce 3. I'm interested to see what Tokyo Game Show holds, particularly if Versus is not there.

((It wasn't very surprising to me though. Here's why:

We all saw Kairi wielding a keyblade in Kingdom Hearts 2, so it was probably obvious that she was going to be the 7th guardian of light. Plus some of us knew she was going to have fight again someday.))

Not that part... I wasn't even talking about the secret ending... I meant... Never mind...

Edited by SoiledLove

You get the secret ending by following the requirements:

Beginner - Obtain at least 13 trophies and answer the 3 questions correctly

Normal - Obtain at least 7 trophies and answer the 3 questions correctly

Proud - Obtain at least 5 trophies and answer the 3 questions correctly

Critical - You don't need to have any trophies or answer the questions right, just beat the game.

The right answers for the three questions are:

1. "Losing something that's important."

2. "My close friends."

3. "To recover something important."

If you get at least one question wrong, you don't get to see the secret ending. You have to redo the final boss battles again and try to get them right this time. Oh and don't forget to fly through the glowing yellow letters when Sora's diving through the credits; you'll get to see the secret message if you do.

And as for you SoiledLove, sorry I misunderstood you. The normal ending was indeed very much surprising; more so than the secret ending. I'm not going to give you guys the details, even if I could highlight it in white. I'll just let you play the game and see for yourselves.

I've only ever Finished the first Kingdom Hearts game. I've also played both 2 and Chain of Memories just didn't finish them.

My cousin finished 2 while I watched and so I kind of didn't want to finish it anymore.

I was ALMOST done with Chain of Memories and then I did the unthinkable and bought a PS3. Are there any KH games for PS3?

Edited by Kanaye

Not yet, but we think KH3 will be on it.

/cries

I'm still sorta avoiding spoilers for 3D, but I want to play it so bad.

*pets*

I know I have no chance in hell of ever getting it. So I spoilered away.

I wish so badly to play DDD........I have PS2 and a DS, so I managed to get KH, KH2, KH: 358/2, and CoM. I never could beat CoM, the battle system is dreadfully difficult and annoying, I might as well be playing Yu-Gi-Oh, or something. But I beat all the others.

The ending on 358/2 made me cry, it was just so sad! sad.gif

I love, and I mean love playing KH2. I've beaten it more times than I care to remember. I've beaten it on both Easy and Normal, Normal being hard enough, as it makes fighting Xaldin abysmal.

I'd love to play 3D, but I don't have a 3DS. I'll have to watch the walkthrough and watch someone else play it. I've had to do the same for BbS.

I have thoroughly enjoyed each game that I have played. I have beaten both KH1 and KH2. I love the PS2 so thats probably way it was so much fun for me. I like to feel like I'm playing, not looking at a tiny screen. But I love the other games I've played too.

I am totally addicted to the dreameaters.

They are so cute and once I figured out changing their colors...

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

(I don't actually use meow wow in my party, it's just my favorite biggrin.gif)

Yoggy Ram. It's a fire based one. (It shoots fire from it's horns!)

It was like, the first one I made and I've been too lazy to change to any other dreameaters. It's such a pain to have to go through the ability board all over again.

(Dreameaters are the way you get abilities. If you want second chance or something, you have to get a dreameater that has it on the ability board and get enough points to unlock it.)