Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Am I the only one who thought the heartless train was actually kind of a big concentrated pack of adorable?

/shadows are so cute, you know, minus the part where they steal your heart.

I think so, too!

They've always been my favorite Heartless. biggrin.gif

Whoops, that's what I get for not playing all the games.

It does seem weird that 3 is going on xb1 but apparently not wiiu? No KH game has been on an xbox system but Nintendo has had CoM and 3D so it seems like a weird branch, especially with all the hell the xb1 is getting.

Unrelated, but I'm going to finish my replay of Days ASAP and then replay 3D on either Proud or Critical to get the secret ending. I'm considering making up a special set of rules for my 3D run regarding Dream Eaters.

Wii U has a lot weaker graphics capabilities. It can't handle a lot of the next-gen engines so most developers have already said they aren't developing for it.

Oh that trailer... I got really exited for KH3 and at the same time really mad... I've already missed all the games they didn't make for PS and I was expecting to get to play the third on ps3 when I bought it >:(

What is the 1.5 ReMIX exactly? Has it all the previous games or...?

Oh that trailer... I got really exited for KH3 and at the same time really mad... I've already missed all the games they didn't make for PS and I was expecting to get to play the third on ps3 when I bought it >:(

What is the 1.5 ReMIX exactly? Has it all the previous games or...?

It's an HD remake of KH1 and Re:CoM, and it has a new three hour "movie version" of 358/2 Days.

I understand how you feel. I think you could get away without playing CoM, Days or BBS, as they are all side stories, but DDD carrys some major plot points.

I understand how you feel. I think you could get away without playing CoM, Days or BBS, as they are all side stories, but DDD carrys some major plot points.

Birth by Sleep is not considered a side story.

Birth by Sleep is not considered a side story.

I was just gonna say that.

It contains some rather important information.

Edited by KageSora

Oh okay. My bad. I haven't been able to see where it ties in with the other games yet.

Oh okay. My bad. I haven't been able to see where it ties in with the other games yet.

It's a prequel that takes place before the KH1.

I know, I've played it.

What I am trying to say is that you can play KH1 & KH2 and still understand what is going on in the main plot without playing any of the other games. I have a feeling that KH3 is going to build on DD though, and hopefully BBS.

Thanks 7Deadly$ins for answering my question smile.gif

Yeah, I played KH2 right after the first one but skipped CoM, and in the beginnig I was really puzzled. How does the story continue like this, and who's this Roxas guy and-?? After a while I got the hang of it and it was okay. I'm sure it's not gonna be the case with KH3, I know there has been a lot of story in those sidegames...

I guess I could watch a playthrough of the games in youtube or something....

3D also has these files you get that are summaries of all the previous games, so you might be fine just finding those. They're comparatively sparse though.

I'm still not quite sure what the point of all the heartless and stuff is... It seems like it should have some sort of deeper meaning or something or relate to rl somehow, but I'm still not sure of how it does(if it does). I've only played I, II, and Re:CoM, so is there some sort of information in the others that helps bring clarity to the meaning of the heartless, or is that supposed to happen in the third one? Oh, and btw yayayayayay kh3 is coming out sometime in the near future pplz!!!

I know, I've played it.

What I am trying to say is that you can play KH1 & KH2 and still understand what is going on in the main plot without playing any of the other games. I have a feeling that KH3 is going to build on DD though, and hopefully BBS.

Well we already know that a big part of KH3 is going to involve the BbS trio. Not to mention Terra is pretty well involved in everything thus far, as is Ven.

As for the "meaning" of the Heartless, they represent the darkness in peoples' hearts. That's about it.

I'm still not quite sure what the point of all the heartless and stuff is... It seems like it should have some sort of deeper meaning or something or relate to rl somehow, but I'm still not sure of how it does(if it does). I've only played I, II, and Re:CoM, so is there some sort of information in the others that helps bring clarity to the meaning of the heartless, or is that supposed to happen in the third one? Oh, and btw yayayayayay kh3 is coming out sometime in the near future pplz!!!

The heartless are the bad guys. Without them, there wouldn't be a game.

http://www.khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hear...ranslation-3347

Riku and Kairi being playable would be the beeeeeeest.

I would love to see KH3 be split into segments where you play as one of SRK and get the major plot points in each of them then they come together to figure everything out/have the final showdown.

Improving battle AI YAY!

Riding/flying Heartless YES!

Sora didn't become a Master, I thought? It would be a shame to retire the Kingdom Key after all this time.

Otherwise, I really hope they go into the Lea vs. Xeha!Saix story. It'd be angsty but I want more on Saix.

He didn't, but that's what the interview seems to say. That said, there was no real reason for him not to be....

o_O I haven't beaten 3D yet (too many games @_@), but I coulda sworn I heard he didn't. o_O

Maybe it's a mistranslation? Or something?

o_O I haven't beaten 3D yet (too many games @_@), but I coulda sworn I heard he didn't. o_O

Maybe it's a mistranslation? Or something?

It isn't a mistranslation.

It isn't a mistranslation.

Then... I'm really confused.

So did Sora pass or fail? I'm... So confused right now.

Then... I'm really confused.

So did Sora pass or fail? I'm... So confused right now.

He didn't pass, but the interview seemed to claim otherwise. That said, there wasn't really a reason for him to have not passed, so it's entirely possible that by the start of KHIII Yen Sid will have gone and made him a Keyblade Master anyway.

He didn't pass, but the interview seemed to claim otherwise. That said, there wasn't really a reason for him to have not passed, so it's entirely possible that by the start of KHIII Yen Sid will have gone and made him a Keyblade Master anyway.

That's why I was confused--the interview seems to be directly contradicting the game canon from what I understand.

I assume that if he's a Master in KH3, he'll have re-taken the test and passed.

Maybe he becomes a Master early in the game? Like after the training levels or whatever?

The interview says he became on in KH3D.

I'd suppose the most likely answer is probably the simplest one... it's likely the interviewer just made a mistake.