Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Once you get it you can double back round for all the items you missed.

Well nearly all of them anyway xd.png

Yeah plus I need to grind a bit... that other dude in Radiant Garden almost kicked my bum!

Um.... I haven't checked for that yet xd.png

I was kinda freaked out by yellow eyed dude!

Good good, because you'll need both for some sneaky grinding.

Two abounding crystals would be best actually.

I will keep an eye out for them then I will let you know...

I kind of disliked playing in Disney Town...

Disney town is not too bad a place for sneaky grinding o3o

At least for Terra anyway.

I don't know, I just find it completely unecessary. I had EXP Walker equipped too, but I never intentionally exploited it. In general I dislike this sort of exploit in any game. But especially here, a high level is hardly necessary to complete the game for anyone, so it's just cheap. Anything past the 30s is not really needed to beat the game. 40s and on and it's just overkill and robbing the game of any challenge. Except, perhaps, on Critical, though I don't see the point of running through Critical if you're just going to grind through it.

Especially since many of the bosses are designed to be defeated using timing and blocks, as opposed to just button massing X. A lot of the "hardest" bosses that people face, traditionally, in Kingdom Hearts games, are the kind of bosses that aren't easily bested through button mashing (Demyx, Xaldin) but take more careful timing or use of magic/block.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

I find grinding more rewarding for bosses and the like, seeing as now you get rewards for fast game completion. That's just me, though.

I find grinding more rewarding for bosses and the like, seeing as now you get rewards for fast game completion. That's just me, though.

What are you referring to?

Everyone has their own play styles and are perhaps not as good a gamer as others.

I myself struggled against several bosses, even with a higher level then perhaps was needed, but I'm not very good. The higer HP count and strength/magic was what made it possible for me to win at all.

Cheap to you, necessary to me.

Edit: I think Gist is referring to FFXIII, where faster battles get better rewards.

Edited by Fortune86

Oh. Well, even then, I find that the speed of battle is less influenced by grinding and more influenced by making good use of Paradigms. If you just stay in Relentless Assault the whole time, then, yeah, you might get a lower star rating than someone who starts with buffs and debuffs. I know that I generally don't like messing with Synergists and Saboteurs, but that if I'm going for a star rating and a monster is particularly susceptible to something I start out like that.

What are you referring to?

Fortune - not so much.

I'm referring to cheap exp accessories that minimize player effort to get powerful levels and such. When the original KH was released in '02('03?), not too long ago, there was the "get out, get active!" movement of '04. This in turn released a slew of pedometer to XP accessories, one of which was for KH. It connects to the PS2 via a USB cable. I still have it.

I can get five stars with Relentless Assault pretty much all the time.

What gave me trouble was the bosses D:

Besides, FFXIII had level caps. What was wrong with grinding to meet them? You could never be too powerful.

Edit: I never heard of that before huh.gif

Edited by Fortune86

Fortune - not so much.

I'm referring to cheap exp accessories that minimize player effort to get powerful levels and such. When the original KH was released in '02('03?), not too long ago, there was the "get out, get active!" movement of '04. This in turn released a slew of pedometer to XP accessories, one of which was for KH. It connects to the PS2 via a USB cable. I still have it.

I have never heard of this in my life. How strange.

I guess I've spent more time lately Playing FFXIII-2 which really doesn't have a level cap. FFXIII isn't really bad Grinding wise until you get to Gran Pulse, in which case the whole Crystarium opens up and I think it would be a terrible waste of time to fill all six roles for everyone before just moving on. I had trouble with a boss in Pulse and I fought a few extra enemies, but not enough to even get close to filling up the Crystarium.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

Really? The US had never been included in any of these accessory releases, except for Pokemon, and that was because of the high percentage of people in the US who played that sort of game. I imported mine from Japan - which is also where I got my chipped PS2~ *snuggles PS2*

The difference with Pokemon is that it was completely official, I mean, they were even packaged with the game. It sounds like what you were using is some sort of third party technology? I don't know.

The Crystarium doesn't fully open up until after you beat the final boss.

Besides, I only really used the same three characters, so I wanted them fit and ready to use the roles in case I needed one in a hurry xd.png

If you had to import it I'm not surprised I never heard of them before xd.png