Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Oh yeah!! Finally kicked butt in Proud mode!

Now only two characters left to play

Terra's story... I'm doing Ven's now but the PSP is charging now

Oh Ven's is so much fun happy.gif

Once I unlocked glide I never walked anywhere again lol.

I only started last night so I will have a long way to go still... I could go play now but I'm to lazy to go and fetch it

xd.png

Well good luck. When playing on Pround I found Ven's starting world to be the hardest.

Maybe it's just my bad playing style xd.png

I grinded until I was about lvl 20 there, so plently of chances to screw up.

I don't generally grind, but I had to get up to about lv 24 in KH3D because I tried to do the Final Bosses at lvl 19 and it just didn't work out all that well.

I don't generally grind, but I had to get up to about lv 24 in KH3D because I tried to do the Final Bosses at lvl 19 and it just didn't work out all that well.

Wait what how many worlds are there?

I'm about 16 at Prankster's Paradise (loleasymode/Nix is a wimp) and it looked like there were 3 more worlds beyond the Cloches/Paradise/Grid trio. And I know we go back to TT at one point, were you just speed running?

Fortune! Your chest collecting itch will go crazy in 3D. There's a lot of chests, for both Riku and Sora, and some of them are out of the way. The drop gauge is a vague hassle, but I haven't dropped during a boss fight yet so.

Leaaaaa. Give me more on the people!Organization game please I'm so confused who is the kid and why are Xemnas and Xehanort's-heartless-called-Ansem wandering around weh.

I wouldn't call it speed running, I just don't really see the point in fighting everything. I explore and open chests everywhere and stuff, but enemies spawn just about continuously so I leave them.

Fortune! Your chest collecting itch will go crazy in 3D. There's a lot of chests, for both Riku and Sora, and some of them are out of the way. The drop gauge is a vague hassle, but I haven't dropped during a boss fight yet so.

Do I take this as confirmation you will be sending me your copy when you are done with it? =D

Do I take this as confirmation you will be sending me your copy when you are done with it? =D

no :u I want my other 3DS games.

I wouldn't call it speed running, I just don't really see the point in fighting everything. I explore and open chests everywhere and stuff, but enemies spawn just about continuously so I leave them.

Aaahh. Yeah total opposite for me, I usually fight everything unless there's a specific, important reason to rush past it.

Same here. Even if I am not leveling I'll usually kill whatever I bump into just in case they drop something useful. That's how I got most of my materials for the moogle workshop thingy.

/rolls around

I'm on Symphony of Sorcery and young Mickey is so cute. How is this world? I think I might be underleveled but everything else has been pretty easy so far.

I think it's really funny and adorable yes I ship it how every time something--anything--happens in a world Sora's like "Riku did it he helped yay!" and Riku, with no provocation whatsoever, is like "yeah Sora's funny I believe in Sora Soraaaa".

Is it weird that I'm just now getting attached to their original Keyblades? In any other game I'd be fine with just putting on whatever was strongest in the physical, but now it's like..."but the KK and WttD are their things I don't wanna change that!"

Lea's back, which is yay! I'm still waiting for an explanation on why Xehanort/Ansem/new kid/Xemnas/whoever is here, c'mon game /prods

Well.

Well.

That was interesting.

Beat it on beginner, think I'm going to try Proud next for the trophy. I want the secret ending, and I want to get it on my own. I have like five trophies orz. But I refuse to look it up (yet).

Meanwhile I'm going through Traverse Town looking to get all the treasure chests and BOOM Lucius. I was not ready. Damn secret bosses. There's only like two guides online to him too, one of which is way too specialized for what I have.

PM'd you tongue.gif

So the 13/7 breakdown is really confusing. I need to finish watching BBS. Speculation on who's on first playing for what side?

Mickey, Riku, Sora, Aqua, Ven/Terra/Lea/Kairi/Roxas/idk?

Old Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Heartless!Xehanort, Saix, Xigbar, Terranort/others?

Hmm. Not sure.

Sora, Riku, Mickey, Kairi, Aqua, Ven, Terra

Xehanort and 12 poor buggers that he ropes into...

Wait. Orgy 13. OMG. I just got that.