Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

I don't think I am going to bother with any of the remakes. I want fresh games already.

I like Kingdom Hearts, but I'm a bit annoyed that EVERY GAME NEEDS A DIFFERENT SYSTEM.

/sighs/

I have 1, 2 and re:COM since they're all for PS2, but I won't even be able to play BBS or Dream Drop Distance until I can afford to buy new systems!

So no stores really had any good holiday season deals for the 3DS. Cheapest was like $150 bundle with a Mario game and that's still a bit high for me.

So no KH3D for me for a while. Again. /sobs

I still haven't finished watching BBS and by now I need to start over. @_@

*snugs Nix*

I've given up on DDD and the other Nintendo games. I can't afford them or the systems.

I can only hope KH3 comes out on the PS3.

It really is frustrating having the games spread out over various systems. I usually just settle for watching the cutscenes and such online, even though I knowing I'm missing out on the fun of playing the game myself. sad.gif

I've at least been able to play KH, KH CoM/Re:CoM, 358/2 Days, and KH2. I'd love to play BbS and 3D though...

One of the strong points of the series that I've found, for myself at least, is the music. Oh man, do I love the music~ wub.gif

I kind of hope KH3 will skip PS3 and end up on PS4. Mostly because I'm not willing to purchase a PS3 but I would be willing to purchase a PS4 (hopefully this one would have some backwards compatibility though, that was my big turn-away for the PS3 was no backward compatibility).

But I could see them launching KH3 as a PS3 system end series. Plenty of other great games have come out at the end of a system's life.

Though, as big Nintendo fan as I am, I hope dearly that Wii U will never receive any new kingdom hearts games. I do not want to put up with that gamepad gimmick just to play a KH game.

I kind of hope KH3 will skip PS3 and end up on PS4. Mostly because I'm not willing to purchase a PS3 but I would be willing to purchase a PS4 (hopefully this one would have some backwards compatibility though, that was my big turn-away for the PS3 was no backward compatibility).

But I could see them launching KH3 as a PS3 system end series. Plenty of other great games have come out at the end of a system's life.

Though, as big Nintendo fan as I am, I hope dearly that Wii U will never receive any new kingdom hearts games. I do not want to put up with that gamepad gimmick just to play a KH game.

At this point I kind of think it will have to be. KH3 is still not officially announced and most estimates expect next gen systems for Sony and Microsoft to arrive next year.

One of the strong points of the series that I've found, for myself at least, is the music. Oh man, do I love the music~ wub.gif

Got to agree with you here. I listen to Dearly Beloved way too much lol.

Still hoping KH3 comes out on the PS3. I havn't had my PS3 for long enough to want to replace it.

On the other hand, though, most people in the industry, including Square Enix, think that the length of this console gen has done a lot of harm to the industry as well.

This is the longest console generation that we've ever had. Because of this, development on new technology has stalled to an extreme point, and because Sony and Microsoft were willing to wait, it opened to door to let other innovations like iOS gaming come in instead. Less interest is now focused on the big gaming companies, which hurts everything in the long run. Ultimately, the technology is at a place where it's improvement is miles behind where it should be, and game developers are feeling that strain.

They are still making and selling games. They might not all be in 3D or touch screen or whatever, but I don't think the companies are doing that bad.

They are still making and selling games. They might not all be in 3D or touch screen or whatever, but I don't think the companies are doing that bad.

It's not about the technological innovation, it's that the capacity for what we can do this gen has really burnt out and the companies are really feeling it. I'm not making this up, I'm taking this from the views of industry insiders and people within Square Enix and several other companies. Add that to the fact that no one wants to invest in any large projects because next gen will be here eventually, just much longer than anticipated.

And no, the sales data isn't really supporting that, either. Square Enix has been reporting losses, I believe, and so have many other companies. Nintendo was doing quite poorly about this time last year, and most of their staff took huge pay cuts. It might not seem related, but a lot of this does have to do with the length of this console generation and trying to push technology and milk everything dry.

Most people would rightfully consider a seven-year-old PC to be quite old, and most people upgrade before that time. But with consoles people somehow expect them to be good for much longer than this.

On the other hand people can't always keep forking out for new consoles. A PC or laptop which may be considered more important or even necessary and warrant constant upgrades (especially considering how much work is done on them these days), but games consoles are still luxury items. People who have to make decisions based on finances will want to buy them to last.

Who's got two thumbs and a 3DS/KH: DDD after Christmas? This girl.

Only played for half an hour and I didn't save so I can start over again.

Opening video so gorgeous.

And I love how Yen Sid gives his whole opening spiel and Sora's first reaction is "no way we're da bes we can do anything" and Riku goes "no I'm not sure" and Sora immediately jumps to "alright let's do this we'll pass with flying colors" like Sora for real so presh. The camera angle showed Riku looking at him but we didn't see his face, and I wish we did because I want to see what kind of look he's giving him.

And Neku. I have not yet played twewy (want to, but not yet) so idk anything about those people yet, but I think I burst out laughing when Neku said something like "do you always trust total strangers so quickly?" because yes, yes he does.

Sora might not be my favorite in the whole series but I love that he's the protag and it's (mostly? partly? idk anymore so many people like whoa) his story.

I need a tl;dr video of BBS still since I don't feel like watching the whole thing again.

Heel no I want FF Theatrythym (spelling!) after I do this. Also the pokemon game.

I just restarted Days a few days ago too. x.x So whee games.

Aw shucks. There goes my back up plan D:

I wonder how long it will be before I get my hands on another KH game. I'll probably have to do a ton of background research due to all the games I've missed.

Got to agree with you here. I listen to Dearly Beloved way too much lol.

Still hoping KH3 comes out on the PS3. I havn't had my PS3 for long enough to want to replace it.

I love the music as well. xd.png

Though I am waiting for the day when KH is made for the WII

Hi I like Kairi, Xion, and Namine and have no problems with them. Nor do I enjoy the yaoi. Except for maybe three pairings. No Axel x Roxas or Riku x Sora though. Stayin' away from that.

I really like Flowmotion. There are more controls than I'm used to, so figuring out magic and all the special stuff is hard right now. I'm a decent Diver, so whoo there.

Found the Bradygames guide at GameStop too, so yay help!

Meh, I've played all of the KH games even, 358/2 days and Birth by Sleep, and all I really have to say is, that only 3 out of the ( I forget how many games it is now) should have been made. KH1, KH2, and Birth by sleep. 3 totally awesome games.

KH1, KH2, BBS, and 3D are the only ones considered main games. The others are all side stories, though I would say that only coded does not contribute to the story.