Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Hmm ouo I think I've had the most fun in The Grid, so far. The rinzler fight was tricky but I was just really underleveled. o_e I really like the Notre Dame world too (i'm really happy they made it into a world <3.) I only just started Symphony of Sorcery and Country of Musketeers so I dunno if I can say my favorite yet. But it'll probably still be those other two. What's yours?

Also does anyone else use DDD for dream drop distance? I've always used it instead of 3D or KH3D. ;u; Dunno why.

The Grid was ok, but I got stuck running in circles once or twice and I'd never seen any of the Tron movies so I was a bit confused plot-wise. My favorite world is either Notre Dame or TWTNW, if I can pick that. I also liked the expanded Traverse Town, even with my lack of knowledge of TWEWY plot/people. Symphony of Sorcery not having any music threw me off so hard xd.png

I use whatever is handy so it varies. /shrug

At this rate I wouldn't expect KH3 until 2015 at the absolute earliest.

nouuuuuuuuu i want it to come earlier! oh well... my friend and I still have to finish ffxiii and 2 and then when it comes out 3.

nouuuuuuuuu i want it to come earlier! oh well... my friend and I still have to finish ffxiii and 2 and then when it comes out 3.

It's unlikely that they've even started production.

Noooo damn.

I mean, it's a waiting game either way, and I'll get whatever platform the next game comes out on anyway, but I like backwards compatibility thanks, I couldn't remember the name. I don't think there were too many games for the 3 I wanted aside from FF13, but I didn't exactly look hard.

The PS3 has some great games, if you look. I personally suggest the Tales series (Graces f is out, Xillia will be out in August, Symphonia/Dawn of the New World combo HD pack in early 2014) and the inFAMOUS series, and a number of games are multi-plat, too, which is nice. Oh! the Ratchet & Clank games are pretty fun, and the Sly Cooper games, too, are great fun IMO. (HD rereleases of both of those series' original trilogy of games is nice~).

And I'm dying for KH1.5 to get here already! Though thankfully I'll have Xillia to hold me over until then...

At this rate I wouldn't expect KH3 until 2015 at the absolute earliest.

KH3 for the PS5, I'm calling that now. tongue.gif

Sorry for the double post, but...

KH 3 IN DEVELOPMENT FOR THE PS4.

Proof with trailer

Edited by KageSora

aaaaaaaa i saw thaat

i'm really excited but probably won't be able to get a PS4 ;n;

dyghrfdhytgjyt

I don't play the games, but I'm quite excited for this.

Edited because I forgot to mention that my brother plays the game, I just watch xd.png

Edited by XiaoChibi

Words can not describe how happy I am. Have a picture instead.

user posted image

Edited by Fortune86

Q_Q Just another game that fills me with joyous nostalgia that I do not have the money to obtain. Whoever gets it please update the hell out of this topic when you get the chance, also whenever updates on the game come up.

wub.gif Excited anyway, whenever it does come out I'll be lurking around for playthroughs I can observe for my own sake.

Edited by Limn

I'll certainly be getting it, but perhaps at a later date then I would like.

May the fun be doubled when that date appears!

user posted image

Edit:Wow that's ridiculously huge, a moment...

Edit: I think that's the smallest I'm going to find. >_<''''

Edited by Limn

Indeed, if only a small bit. I need to manage to tell my mind to silence itself so I can get to sleep in a few minutes.

I just, imagine the worlds.

Also that was a ton of heartless in a concentrated attack train.

Yeah. I've found myself doing this a lot too.

user posted image

I wonder if that Heartless 'train' was a regular enemy or a boss?

Anyway, guesses on new worlds?

Edited by Fortune86

I am so excited you don't even understand. My happiness has come full circle and I am unable to do anything other than cry.

If that clip is what the worlds and battles are going to look like, then holy censorkip.gif /fans self

Hopefully we get a FF world in this one, since we're running out of mainstream Disney? Although 7 and 10 seem to be the most well-known there might be something with 8 to bring in Leon/Squall again. (I just want Spira because <3.) I'm not sure why we're in Twilight Town unless they're doing more with Roxas or Xion, which would actually be nice.

My guess is the Heartless train was a special event of some kind. Maybe there's more parkour reaction commands?

Plot guess! So the big guess for 3 (before DDD anyway) was Mickey calling up Sora/the island keyblade bearers to fetch Aqua and Ven. I think that's still got to play a part, but now we've got Xeha and all that fun stuff to deal with too.

In the clip it sounds like Mickey has just asked, Sora's going, and Riku asks to makes sure. I'm worried they'll leave Riku behind with Yen Sid to do whatever as a Master. And that Keyblade on the beach wasn't Sora's, and that kind of annoys/worries me?

If Disney now own Marvel, then maybe we'll see some Marvel heroes/worlds?

And that Keyblade on the beach wasn't Sora's, and that kind of annoys/worries me?

Isn't that Master Keeper? Eraqus/Aqua's Keyblade?

user posted image

/

Link

I am so excited you don't even understand. My happiness has come full circle and I am unable to do anything other than cry.

If that clip is what the worlds and battles are going to look like, then holy censorkip.gif /fans self

Hopefully we get a FF world in this one, since we're running out of mainstream Disney? Although 7 and 10 seem to be the most well-known there might be something with 8 to bring in Leon/Squall again. (I just want Spira because <3.) I'm not sure why we're in Twilight Town unless they're doing more with Roxas or Xion, which would actually be nice.

My guess is the Heartless train was a special event of some kind. Maybe there's more parkour reaction commands?

Plot guess! So the big guess for 3 (before DDD anyway) was Mickey calling up Sora/the island keyblade bearers to fetch Aqua and Ven. I think that's still got to play a part, but now we've got Xeha and all that fun stuff to deal with too.

In the clip it sounds like Mickey has just asked, Sora's going, and Riku asks to makes sure. I'm worried they'll leave Riku behind with Yen Sid to do whatever as a Master. And that Keyblade on the beach wasn't Sora's, and that kind of annoys/worries me?

Well, the dialogue from the clip is taken from the ending of Birth by Sleep. It's likely that it still has to deal with the trio though, and whatnot.

So, KH3 will be on the Xboned in addition to the PS4, apparently.

That's not cool, man. Xboned doesn't deserve KH3!

So, KH3 will be on the Xboned in addition to the PS4, apparently.

That's not cool, man. Xboned doesn't deserve KH3!

It doesn't really matter either way.

The Osaka team will be developing KH3.

It doesn't really matter either way.

The Osaka team will be developing KH3.

I just don't think that the XBoned deserves to have KH3 grace it's crappy system, mostly. :/

Well, the dialogue from the clip is taken from the ending of Birth by Sleep. It's likely that it still has to deal with the trio though, and whatnot.

Whoops, that's what I get for not playing all the games.

It does seem weird that 3 is going on xb1 but apparently not wiiu? No KH game has been on an xbox system but Nintendo has had CoM and 3D so it seems like a weird branch, especially with all the hell the xb1 is getting.

Unrelated, but I'm going to finish my replay of Days ASAP and then replay 3D on either Proud or Critical to get the secret ending. I'm considering making up a special set of rules for my 3D run regarding Dream Eaters.

I don't even care that xboned is getting this because KINGDOM HEARTS III FINALLYYYYYYY

Am I the only one who thought the heartless train was actually kind of a big concentrated pack of adorable?

/shadows are so cute, you know, minus the part where they steal your heart.