Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Xaldin takes a lot of patience and a ton of dodge-rolls. e.e

But I have no idea what trailer you're talking about. o.o I should have linked, derp.

Need to watch a BBS playthru on youtube one of these days.

The dreameaters are really cute. Then again, a lot of the heartless were really cute too.

*I'm looking at you shadow*

I hope they don't make any Kingdom Hearts games for the Vita.... (it's too expensive D:)

So I'm watching a youtube of BBS and not even done with Ven's story and I have a lot of feels I need to express.

Like VEN you are an adorable poor baby but I just want to shake you sometimes.

Like how the hell is Aqua horrible for following Terra? She was following orders and Ven was doing the same damn thing!

Like Terra I want your story NOW because even though I don't like your voice you're really close to beating out my love of Riku by now because to me it's obvious that you care about your friends so mu-u-u-uch.

/subject to editing and keyboard-smashing

So I'm watching a youtube of BBS and not even done with Ven's story and I have a lot of feels I need to express.

Like how the hell is Aqua horrible for following Terra? She was following orders and Ven was doing the same damn thing!

Like Terra I want your story NOW because even though I don't like your voice you're really close to beating out my love of Riku by now because to me it's obvious that you care about your friends so mu-u-u-uch.

Ven is more so commenting on the way Aqua addressed the situation. She comes of as very accusatory during that scene and it ends up pushing Terra away. Notice how he immediately wants to include Aqua in his mission, but Aqua starts interrogating him and he goes off alone (and she doesn't go to look for him until a while has passed). Aqua made things worse and that's what Ven is saying. Ven is probably also upset that she doesn't trust Terra, because this is something that's very important to him.

Edited by 7Deadly$ins

I hope they don't make any Kingdom Hearts games for the Vita.... (it's too expensive D:)

I do, because I'm getting one o3o

To be honest none of the BBS bunch are excatly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Not only did the main trio derp their way around (looking at you Terra) but even Eraqus had his own moment of idiocy.

No wonder Xehanort pretty much got his own way. He was the only one with any common sense.

I'm livid about the Fantasia world. I'd really like to see that D:

Also, I called Notre Dame ages ago.

This. Ven is adorable, but... calling Aqua "awful"?! It's the same with Roxas and his treatment of Axel towards the end of 358/2 Days. D:

And Terrrrra. wub.gif

I am so ridiculously excited for Dream Drop Distance. Several times I've been just walking around, all casual-like, then suddenly stopped to squee out loud and hop around excitedly. laugh.gif

I never liked Terra's trousers.

I know right? Like parachute pants. That's obviously where he keeps all the potions and crystals and whatnot.

Almost halfway through Terra's story now and I really think he's my new favorite. The combination of BA and loyal and polite and I'm even getting used to his voice.

(If I may have a moment to lol over something: Terra walks in and sees Aurora, says this feels familiar. After a minute, connects Aurora to Ven. Ven previously (um, technically later) says he's never seen someone so beautiful. My reaction to this was a combination of giggling, asking Terra if he snuck into Ven's room to watch him sleep often (a la Edward Cullen), and going "THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHIP OMG.")

And then later I was like XEHANORT YOU LYING censorkip.gif I HOPE YOU DIE mixed with "Braig! You're weird. AAHHHH there's the eye and scar!" and "What the hell are you talking about Terra doesn't have the power to release hearts?" (I assumed that will be answered later?)

Ven is more so commenting on the way Aqua addressed the situation. She comes of as very accusatory during that scene and it ends up pushing Terra away. Notice how he immediately wants to include Aqua in his mission, but Aqua starts interrogating him and he goes off alone (and she doesn't go to look for him until a while has passed). Aqua made things worse and that's what Ven is saying. Ven is probably also upset that she doesn't trust Terra, because this is something that's very important to him.

Her first statement seemed more fact. "I've seen what you've done." referring to taking Aurora's heart and probably more I've forgotten. Terra could easily have explained that Mal did it, that he then protected Snow and Cinder, but he got defensive and accused her of spying. She then got defensive because while she was basically spying, what the hell else was he expecting? The master was worried and Terra had just run off, had caused Ven to run off, and was in danger of falling to the darkness. Aqua was just doing what she was told and what she thought was best for her friends.

So maybe everyone messed up in that situation. Terra shouldn't have pushed them away, Ven shouldn't have called her terrible, Aqua should have been a little more understanding? (Watch this change again once I get to Aqua's story.)

"He said to...bring two grown-ups." omg can I just family!ship them all.

I just want to point out that after Mally voodooed Terra into stealing Aurora's heart, he made no attempt at all to get it back. Even if he was afraid of being controlled again he could have gone to Aqua or Eraqus for help.

But no....he just chose to hop straight on to the next world and continue his derp trip.

He said he was going to get it back once he had become strong enough to beat the darkness or something, though. I don't think he expected to get so sidetracked.

Think about it for a moment. You've just been tricked/controlled into stealing the heart of a defenceless, innocent woman. Even if you didn't think you could get it back right away, wouldn't you tell someone?

He probably should have, and I'll admit I did a double take when he just left and didn't even go after Mal. Trying to justify that. Maybe he was prioritizing Xehanort?

Who so totally wasn't a bad guy of course. o3o

But until Aqua mentions it, Aurora isn't even thought of again. She's not even actually mentioned during that scene and she isn't referenced to again after that anyway.

At least not from Terra's POV. Does anyone tell him Aurora has her heart back?

Serious lack of communication skills here.

Well he didn't know that at the time.

And of course there's a lack of communication, there wouldn't be much of a plot if everyone could just text it like

"hey terra, wtf is this i hear about you taking people's hearts?"

"evil witch and darkness and I honestly don't remember"

"wait, all green and black and with horns?"

"yeah"

"oh, I beat her, heart's free."

"there's more hearts that need protecting, btw. I saved one but one called Snow White ran off."

"yeah I know her, I helped her a while back."

Same for like, every other game EVER.

Don't get me wrong, I love Terra just as much as anyone, but he just needs to take a few minutes to stop and talk to his friends.

Anyone have a good place where I can level p my Final without having to grind too. Hard? *There's always Twilight Town, but I can't handle more than 30 minutes at a time...

Ok so in BBS there is that finish commands... How do I level the others up?

Ah yes thats what I want to know thanks Fortune!!

Now how to get that Fire Blazer?!