Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Exactly. And once I finally got past Sora's story, Riku's storyline wasn't that satisfying since it was just him killing Vexen, Lexaues, and Zexion.

Riku's final boss battle was damn near impossible. I had to level Riku all the way up to 99 to beat him. First time I've had to do that. Too near a SMT secret boss for my liking lol

Ansem was the devil! I was so pissed at that game. I had to power level too! Last time I did that was with the Great Kings in Persona 4 to beat the True Ending boss.

I had to level to beat the first secret boss in P4, but after that everything was okay, since I level like mad anyway.

Yay for Void Quest.

Edited by Fortune86

Margaret, Elizabeth, and Theo are pains in boss fights. I wanted one with Igor xd.png

I never took them on. Kept forgetting xd.png

Anyway, to turn this back to KH, I admit I didn't spend much time with secret bosses in KH. Too annoying and time consuming.

The only one I spent time on was Sephiroth. And that took up waaaaay too much time off my lifespan (and Sora's).

I beat all the bosses in KH2, but that was because I wanted to see the secret ending.

After Sephiroth, I decided I wouldn't do anymore bosses because Sephiroth sent another controller to the graveyard sad.gif

I actually kind of liked he fight in KH2. I spent most of it gliding around o3o

After Sephiroth, I decided I wouldn't do anymore bosses because Sephiroth sent another controller to the graveyard sad.gif

I'm a bit scared to face Seph. xd.png I'm currently letting my hand heal from failing to beat Repliku after six or seven tries(Which happens with me for almost every boss.. xd.png)

Of course KHII doesn't used cards so that will make it even harder for me to fight Seph. :/ Also, as soon as I can write down my entire deck, I'll post it here.

Edited by Aquenee

My COM deck consisted only of Cloud cards xd.png

That's... Amazing. xd.png

Mine so far(Just finished Destiny Islands.)

Lv.9 Divine Rose

Lv9 Kingdom key

Lv9 Crab claw

Lv9 Pumpkinhead

Lv9 Three Wishes

Lv9 Three Wishes

Lv8 Olympia

Lv8 Kingdom Key

Lv8 Crabclaw

Lv8 Pumpkinhead

Lv8 Kingdom key

Lv7 Olympia

Lv6 Divine Rose

Lv7 Three Wishes

Lv7 Crabclaw

Lv7 Pumpkinhead

Lv7 Wishing star

Lv5 Three Wishes

Lv5 Three Wishes

Lv5 Pumpkinhead

Lv5 Crabclaw

Lv6 Fire

Lv6 Fire

Lv5 Fire

Lv5 Potion

Lv5 Potion

Lv9 Cure

Lv6 Cure

Lv3 Cure

So, today I got KH: Re:Coded because I could get a game and it was the only KH game I could find >.< Any comments on the game before I play? (I have not the slightest idea what Re:Coded is about. xd.png)

Edited by Aquenee

you should've asked us before you bought it. I don't think the game is worth the money.

So, today I got KH: Re:Coded because I could get a game and it was the only KH game I could find >.< Any comments on the game before I play? (I have not the slightest idea what Re:Coded is about. xd.png)

You are in for a world of hurt.

Or at least of frustration.

Re:Coded never made it with me. Too much frustration and confusing for me. I never got the hang of the cards or the battles.

My advice, play the main games before you play the spin-offs xd.png

I'm re-playing II now. While there are many changes from the first that really improved the game, it's so easy. Anyone else feel that way about it? I'm playing proud mode and it's still just... easy. I think it's because of the reaction commands and sora's forms.

I'm playing proud mode and it's still just... easy. I think it's because of the reaction commands and sora's forms.

Yep that's pretty much it. Reaction Commands are love though.

I once tried the 1000 heartless battle with no RC. Took me three tries. |D I still wish it had been the epic-er thing it could have been though.

Nah, proud mode is pretty easy. I wish they'd bring Critical to more games. I play Proud now the first time I play each game because it's usually easier to get the secret video that way.

After BBS I might just stick with Proud in future too. I can do the actual fighting fine on any level, but the mini-games kill me D:

After BBS I might just stick with Proud in future too. I can do the actual fighting fine on any level, but the mini-games kill me D:

I'm not sure the minigames actually increase in difficulty among the levels.

They don't. But if you are after a secret ending then doing some of them can be a nightmare.