Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

Purple shadows are the cutest~ And the Song series. So adorable. <3

I suppose the Wyverns are kind of cute as well though.

(has just attempted to fight leechgrave)

(rocks back and forth in corner.)

Yay! My life has a meaning now! I finally got Zero Gear! *waves an invisible flag in happiness*

And owned Leechgrave in Mission Mode with Marluxia. Whew... took about 1 ½ hours to take that thing down with pinky boy. >.<

google image results

took about 1 ½ hours

wait wat.

A 90 minute boss battle?

...ffs, even Xemnas didn't take me that long!

Also, who's Phantom? It came up in the image results and it looks badass.

I know Fortune

What I think is cute is the Posessors! They look like balls of fuzz!

Phantom is the optional Clocktower boss in KH1.

My sister fought him once or twice, but I don't think she ever beat him.

...I have KH1 in a box right next to me.

I need a TV so I can has play and find this thing.

wait wat.

A 90 minute boss battle?

...ffs, even Xemnas didn't take me that long!

I've spent 2-3 hours on boss-battles before, though not in KH. Typically cuz I'm under leveled by a lot but have a ton of items... And I've heard of some bosses in some games that really do take many hours because they have millions of hit points. Literally. I think it's some bonus bosses in FF games have HP caps that are insane, 50 million sounds about right for one of them...

ON Topic: So, lately I've been playing through Days, still working on it because I keep getting side-tracked and just beating up Heartless going through missions over and over. xd.png Fun.

And I just pre-ordered the BBS&PSP bundle from GameStop. It seems BBS was, in fact, the game that I ended up getting a PSP for.

...Phantom is a censorkip.gif it beat, I hate fighting it. I really just... Urgh... I hate that battle. I've beaten it a few times, but... Still, Sephiroth is worse. D:

I remember attempting to fight Phantom when I first got KH1. (My memory card had some save data right there and I was curious...)

Needless to say, I got eaten alive... Next time, though, I know how to beat him! Muahahaha!!! ^-^

Also, is it wrong that I absolutely love Leechgrave's design? Totally awesome... ♥

Nothings wrong with liking leechgrave.

Phantom tricks:

Pay attention to the heart. It changes color. When it changes red cast fireon him. If it turns blue cast blizzard on him. If it turns yellow cast thunder. If it's white just whack him. Make sure Peter and Goofy is in your party. (Donald casts the wrong spell)

I'm fairly certain we had this conversation before, but does anyone know if 3DS games are going to be able to work on DS/Lite/DSis?

I saw the end of a commercial for BBS last night. It was just a shot of Aqua and one of the circle platforms with the trademark singing but I got excited. I want this gaaaaame. :<

Iunno. I only saw like, the last 2 seconds of it.

Youtube Google video?

I'm fairly certain we had this conversation before, but does anyone know if 3DS games are going to be able to work on DS/Lite/DSis?

Pretty sure no.

I can't afford bbs at the moment but im playing through KH 1 AGAIn atm.. and it really sucks in a way because I just know where everything is... so im always underleveled.. cuz lets face it you level up in that game due to free roaming and getting lost and having to fight circles of heartless ect.. I figure By the time I replay through the previous four ill have enough money for bbs. I spent all my munny on Halo reach..not to mention my having to buy a psp... >.<

Temptation to buy everything KH is quite strong now that I have munny.