Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

It is a nice chunk of fin aid.

Maybe just a plushie or something instead of like, getting a DS and PSP and Days and BBS. >W>

BBS comes out in one week.

*squees*

I'll be getting it later than that though, my copy is in the mail.

Guys guys guys!

Sorry for the double post, but I needs your helps.

I've finally gotten around to writing a descriptions for Leetle Roxas, but apart from what I found out in KH2, I know very leetles about him.

Can anyone help me write out a descriptions for him? Or give me some more informations?

he is sora nobody he too is also able to use teh keyblade and um his best friend is axel and Xion ummm what else >_< (writers block!!! unsure.gif )he's not teh happy person like sora he fought riku b4 ummmm i can really think right now ill edit this when i can think again

He doesn't really have too much personality... I dunno, I would say he has just as much personality in KH2 as in Days, or more even (cause, you know, he actually shows emotion in KH2).

BBS!

So, I just opened my nice, shiny PSP&BBS bundle pack. I can't wait to play BBS, but I gotta finish Days first. I'm almost done with Days, I just kept getting distracted by other games...

Incidentally, does anybody have any suggestions for how to kill that censorkip.gif ing Dustflier in Days? I got it down to like 2-3 bars of health and it cornered me and smacked my head with it's tail. :< Or is equipping the strongest weapon you can and slowly hacking away at it really all you can do, bringing as many healing items/spells as possible? Any specific combinations of weapon+additional panels you'd suggest? I've got Ultimate Gear+ with 2 ability units, 2 power units, and one sight unit equipped. Should I ditch the ability units?

^ I would recommend sight units instead of power units, personally. And for Dustflier, he only has the three moves (flipping, flying forward, and those fireball things). All you have to do is wait until he does his move and you get time to do a few combos on him. If he uses the fireballs, just glide and you'll be going to quickly for them to catch up. (And keep out of the corners, or else it's hard to avoid him jumping on top of you. Either that or you'll accidentally go through the door.)

Sorry, I'm not good with guides...

I'll try the sight units, then. :3 I'll also be more careful about getting in corner.

I used a guide on GameFaqs... Took a while, but if you are patient you can do it.

I honestly don't remember what equipment I used, but it really is mostly about just knowing each of his moves and waiting.

I used a guide on GameFaqs... Took a while, but if you are patient you can do it.

I honestly don't remember what equipment I used, but it really is mostly about just knowing each of his moves and waiting.

I finally beat it last night. I just got really lucky and it almost never used the fireball attack--it kept spamming that the other times I fought it. xd.png

Also, while I've not played BBS yet, I did watch the opening and nearly died from the awesome.

I can't wait to play it, I'm going to have to juggle my gaming time between KH and Tales. This is going to be hard. My homework is going to feel neglected. xd.png

But I have to finish Days first, I won't let myself properly start up BBS until I finish Days, but I'm almost there!

Wow. This thread is still going? Awesome!

I really want to play BBS...to bad I don't have a PSP...

Edited by jumonjiforum

I'm NOT going to look up any BBS spoilers, I'm going to wait, I'm going to wait.

So hard. >.< And I don't even know when I'll get it either. Sometime in September, but I don't know yet.

My experiences with the KH game serie is rather new atm. Sure I have seen all kinds of things, but only lately I have gotten my hands on it (at the same time, it is lesson on how to play with PS controller, lol)

But as far as I have played, I think it is good.

BBS is calling to me, but I told myself I'd leave it until my essay is done, so I'm online/playing something else instead during lunch. xd.png But I wanna play so bad!

BBS is out already. O=

Or maybe that's because I pre-ordered it. I got it two days ago, nearly been inseparable from either it or my laptop...

It's. So. AWESOME. You have to try it... The opening is god.

Ily Amazon and your cheap censorkip.gif. c:

So I just bought a DS.

Is only matter of time before I has Days now /muahahahaha

Amazon say I won't get my copy until the 15th T-T

T.T

Did you listen to the music for it? Go on YouTube. It's beautiful. <3

*in love*

So, the world is taunting me with BBS. I know I'll never get to play it cause no one I know owns a PSP.... I just saw an ad for it on TV, because, apparently, this showing of Aladdin was brought to me by Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep! *grumbles*