Jumonji

Kingdom Hearts.

@ neko: Dodge roll. Dodge roll everywhere. If he's not standing still then neither should you.

Edit: Hey you guys, I have 3 Pygmy Eggs with FF/KH related lineages. If you want one, drop me a PM. They're getting dumped on Friday. You can inspect them on my scroll.

Edited by Fortune86

@ neko: Dodge roll. Dodge roll everywhere. If he's not standing still then neither should you.

Edit: Hey you guys, I have 3 Pygmy Eggs with FF/KH related lineages. If you want one, drop me a PM. They're getting dumped on Friday. You can inspect them on my scroll.

I dodge roll and fly and I still get eated alive... Of course, recently, it's been because I fly into his attacks... ;-; It's usually the one where pillars of light/energy come up out of the ground everywhere that gets me...

I'm going to get my next level, which, according to my brother (who has already beaten the game in less than the amount of time it's taken me to beat Heartless Riku), should give me Second Chance, which could be very helpful...

Sword, apparently. (It was so long ago that I don't actually remember, but since I got Second Chance at level 51, I know that it was Sword...)

Also, Riku still kicks my butt... :/ I'm really no good on my own...

EDIT: Well, why didn't I do that sooner? I used my rather vast supply of Power and Def Ups and beating Riku was delightfully easy...

I also realised after the battle that I had forgotten to equip Second Chance... No wonder it wasn't helping me before!

Edited by nekoinu525

EDIT: Well, why didn't I do that sooner? I used my rather vast supply of Power and Def Ups and beating Riku was delightfully easy...

I also realised after the battle that I had forgotten to equip Second Chance... No wonder it wasn't helping me before!

Wait...you weren't using them as and when you got them? Silly neko rolleyes.gif

(is thinking about getting days)

if your wondering about my earlier statement about days, i dont have it but i watched the first few parts of a walkthrough

You just ticked off Fortune! Don't watch stuff like that and say it out loud!

I went to MacDonalds today.

I entertained myself while in the que by thinking of the similarites between Axel & Ronald.

Red hair. Little triangles under the eyes. Has a thing for young children...

Wait...you weren't using them as and when you got them? Silly neko rolleyes.gif

I kinda forgot I had them, I think because I made most of the Def Ups in Synthesis... I had 7 or 9 Def Ups and a similar, but slightly lower amount of Power Ups... and 5 AP Ups, which I used after I beat Riku...

I woke up today planning on going straight to playing KH, but I had to fix the internet first and then I got distracted with it...

._.

I may have to go to McDonald's more often now... Oh, Axel~ (Even though I'm still more of a Riku fan... Axel wasn't such a jerkface when I had to fight him...)

I always used them the moment I got them. They all went on Sora. I don't think anyone would use them on D & G.

You just ticked off Fortune! Don't watch stuff like that and say it out loud!

O_O RUN AWAY! (runs to weird portal thing that the organization use)

O_O RUN AWAY! (runs to weird portal thing that the organization use)

*Sends Nobody minions after bmw*

I've decided not to go for the collecter's edition of BBS (*shock*). I don't think a few art pieces I'll hardly look at are worth the extra cost.

If it had come with a free doll or mock keyblade though...

I'm currently trying to complete another game of Days without using a single level panel. It's starting to get to a point where everything 1-hit-KOs me. *sigh*

Gah, BBS looks so awesome but I don't have a PSP D:

*steals PSP and runs into dark corridor* >:D

Whoops, smiley fail.

Edited by faeiri

I don't have a PSP so don't steal mine~

I have a mock keyblade. :3 I made it myself out of Sculpey. I also have a gunblade and a scythe. :>

I don't have a PSP so don't steal mine~

I have a mock keyblade. :3  I made it myself out of Sculpey.  I also have a gunblade and a scythe. :>

*steals*

I always used them the moment I got them. They all went on Sora. I don't think anyone would use them on D & G.

I usually use them as soon as I get them, too, but I didn't this time, which is odd... I just forgot about them almost instantly, I guess... Or I got them while doing something else... I know I definitely got some Up items while collecting rare nuts for Owl in Pooh's world...