TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I don't think I've ever seen the AP go down this low. :huh:

36 minutes ago, AzureWyrmsblood said:

Not me in shambles because I'm out of freeze slots to finish my halloween collection 🥴

Same here! There's always next year I guess, lol.

Man, I wish there weren’t messy lineages out in the AP now. They are getting in the way of the ones I’m trying to save. 

Also, is the site moving super slow right now, or is it just me?

Edited by Library_gremlin

They dyin you guys.
In droves. I've been picking them up to ER them and two of them just like... died in my hands. 😢The game text told me "You cannot name this dragon because it is dead." I wasn't trying to name it, so I have no idea why it told me that...
Grimmest. Halloween. Ever! 😮

In related news, we really, really need a ninth available egg slot. Scroll storage space has not been keeping up with the number of breeds and we can't pick these eggs up fast enough!

I think all of the eggs are actually below an hour right now. I picked one up to try and save it and it died within 15 minutes. 

Neglected dragons are probably the creepiest dragon on the site, so actually it kind of makes sense if they end up being spawned in the AP during Halloween lol
All I saw was dead eggshells, though. I don't think the random vagaries of AP hunting would really suit the precision style of Neglected experimenters...

Some Neglected eggs are hatching! There's far more failures than successes from what I'm seeing, but they are there! 

The AP is barely loading for me :(

It's too lag... Need 10+s for every actions.

I hope more egg could be saved (we still have an NR wall I think?)

Edited by D-wing

8 minutes ago, Mika said:

Some Neglected eggs are hatching! There's far more failures than successes from what I'm seeing, but they are there! 

That is thematically pretty cool, even if it was a bit distressing in the moment I was unsuccessfully trying to rescue them lol!

Gah, I accidentally created a neglected‽ it died, sadly, but it turned! I was just trying to hatch it!

1 minute ago, SamuelMaybird said:

They just die this hurts to see and be punished by the 24hour lock

No, I think die by time out would not locked your slot?

Yeah, eggshells that die of sickness or running out of time or whatever do not lock your scroll, only if you kill them. I immediately picked up some more eggs and managed to save two little witches right before the buzzer! Woohoo!

Edited by tjekan

Woo hoo! I caught a Pitfire with a lineage I liked, she precogged correctly and I managed to get her loaded to enough hatcheries that she hatched! Much better than the few that died while I was waiting for the precog screen to load. Thank goodness those dead eggs don't tie up eggslots.

NR walls!

are all eggs died at 12(11pm)? It didn't lag anymore when eggs gone... glad that the 2g crypt I catched was hatched.

Edited by D-wing

As far as I know, it's the first time it's happened in years. The cause is that more eggs were bred than people picked up, so they ran out of time.

18 minutes ago, Cheesecake_Raccoon said:

Is this the first Halloween the death wall has happened on? What caused this? 

I think... because of the 48H NR? Or too much eggs/not enough people to take them or no slots.

Hope to know how many eggs died for a reference...

Edited by D-wing

This is fun. Loading up on hatchlings and grabbing more as soon as I get a notification that they've grown up. I'll worry about lineages later

Edited by Chaos Rider