TJ09

2023-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

5 hours ago, ShorahNagi said:

I got so used to my Aeons being at the top of my scroll that seeing thr Abyss Watchers confuses the (beep) out of me now. XD

Glad to know I'm not alone. XD

This has been a fun Halloween! Thanks to everyone involved! :)

Not having the Aeons at the top is weird to me too! Took a second to realize they'd been replaced, I thought I'd changed my sort order into something weird lol. 

Why is the cave popping off so hard today 😭

I really love the style and colors of these dragons.  I can think of a ton of lineages I will want to try out next year.  :)

Personally I couldn't care less if the new Halloween dragon looks "Halloween-y" or not. To me, as long as I have 1 or 2 of the new releases (regardless of when they are released), then I'm good. I do like to admire the design and color schemes of the new dragons when we get them, but all I care about is collecting them all. I am sorry Schen and MoonShark for the negativity you both have been receiving lately about your newest creation. I hope overtime people will forget about their dislike of the new dragon and will enjoy them! ❤️

Edited by Animals65

As always, Halloween has been my favorite event of the year.  All the treats were cute.  Despite the fact that my shaky hand kept me from doing well at the pumpkin cutting game, it was fun. I've also caught a lot of bred eggs from the AP.  IMHO, this year's Halloween dragon looks great and I especially like that it's  name is simple and easy to pronounce and remember. 

Since the AP is down to just 5 hours, it's about time that I gave my thanks to TJ, the artists, and everyone else who worked so hard to bring this year's celebration to us. It's been great fun;  thanks so much.   :D

Edited by Stormcaller
Spelling

Hey, I'm pretty new here! What will happen to the eggs in the AP when their timer will count 0? All of them will die? 😢

3 minutes ago, Cinnamonear said:

Hey, I'm pretty new here! What will happen to the eggs in the AP when their timer will count 0? All of them will die? 😢

Yes, if they don't get any views they will die u.u

I've caught a ton over the past few days but one can only do so much *sigh*

This feels like the lowest time the AP has been in holidays? I am catching, hatching and throwing back all I can, but the lag man!

27 minutes ago, Cassieburns said:

Hallo, is trick or treating over? Didn't they say it would be until 11/8?

Till midnight at the very end of 7th - I THINK - as in there's another 8 hours to go.

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

Till midnight at the very end of 7th - I THINK - as in there's another 8 hours to go.

Yes, you're right, I must have had just a long pause between treats.

Actually I seem to have discovered something weird - this year they DON'T seem to pop up if you are using a lineage page ! (or, I think, a  action one ?) No it is on the action page - but NOT on the lineage page ! Wonder why.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I think my only complaint about these dragons are complaints I have about all holiday dragons: It's going to be a little sad knowing I'm going to have to pass on using these for lineages because I have two other Holiday lineages. They have some GORGEOUS colors, so maybe I'll be able to trade for some projects in a few years 🤔

Thanks once again for a lovely event 😄

Since it looks like eggs are about to die in an hour, reminder that you can add your dragon's kids to Valley Sherwood by code if you want them to definitely live.

Dang I wasn't expecting the AP to be down this low with so much time remaining! I checked the kids of the Crypts I bred on the 31st and thankfully they have or will hatch. Whew!

That caught me by surprise too. I grabbed a random batch of 8 eggs. Tossing them into the incubator, and I'll grab another 8 once they hatch.

4 minutes ago, Fortis said:

That caught me by surprise too. I grabbed a random batch of 8 eggs. Tossing them into the incubator, and I'll grab another 8 once they hatch.

You can add them to the fan sites then toss them right back to the ap. They'll still hatch and this way you can grab more eggs and repeat the process faster.