Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, purplehaze said:

Ouch! Hope it feels better soon. Elevate with ice!

Yup. Resting a bit before I unwrap the lovely job one of my volunteers did to get me home. The vet department gave me an ice pack.

Toppage, page 225! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I want to cross stitch, but it's all under the bed, and I'm lazy... Plus if I watch a Kpop variety show... I have to read subtitles. *first world problem sigh*

slept in, worked 1-5, had dinner, yelled at Silver for chasing after Bellatrix, transferred some pics from my phone to a flash drive, so i can delete some pics from my phone.

and i have dragons growing up in like 1/2 hour or so...

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny. 

I need to do laundry.

My foot's doing okay. It's all kinds of bruised, though.

we had a chilly day.... started with a frost advisory last night, and we have another one tonight. brr.

Stay warm!

There's a beautiful full moon out there.

It rained a lot last night and today. Not much else to report. 

39 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Stay warm!

got my blankets on me! i'm toasty :) 

We had frost warnings last night, too, but I saw no frost this morning.

I never consider it safe to put out tender plants and such until after May 15 here. Your frost-free date is probably even later where you are @trystan.

Posted (edited)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny. My heel hurts this morning. I was so focused on the bruising and swelling I neglected to properly treat the actual cut. :rolleyes:

It's making it hard to do things around the house this morning (cleaning up dog spit, washing dishes...).

@trystan, here's another weird Bahamian name for you:

Screenshot_20240422-095404.thumb.jpg.7148aa043370c02c76ca8a00ec9c4427.jpg

Not sure how's it's pronounced. D-n-d-n? Dindin?

Edited by Lagie
Adding image

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Your frost-free date is probably even later where you are @trystan.

it probably is.... but since the only real plants i have are the daffodils that came with the house, i don't know when it actually is XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

uhm.... sure. :blink:

cool this morning.

after work i go shopping. yay. XD

It was a beautiful morning for walking. We walked a section of trail that we had not been on before, so new scenery with some lovely spring flowers -- wisteria, dogwood, redbud, and something that my plant app on my phone says is bush honeysuckle with flowers that look and smell nothing like the ones on a honeysuckle vine.

Gotta take Pippin cat to the vet soon for his appointment. That'll be nice. Not looking forward to shoving him into a carrier. He's also heavy... Very heavy. 

Oh, yes, that "shoving the cat in a crate to visit the vet" thing is not something I miss about not having a cat any more!

35 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

was a beautiful morning for walking

Sounds lovely! I miss walking trails here.

10 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Gotta take Pippin cat to the vet soon for his appointment. That'll be nice. Not looking forward to shoving him into a carrier. He's also heavy... Very heavy. 

Good luck!

I've been rummaging through a bin of Duplo that came into the shop. There's an impressive number of pieces for the retired Duplo Carnival set in there.

Just now, Lagie said:

I've been rummaging through a bin of Duplo that came into the shop. There's an impressive number of pieces for the retired Duplo Carnival set in there.

Oh wow! That's amazing!

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh wow! That's amazing!

It is!

Along with some pieces from the Duplo Tropical Island and some extra animals and baseplates. I'm sure it will be an easy sell. ;)

I'm loving the Earth Day version of our leetle trees. :wub:

I don't think I've ever seen a leetle tree on the site, besides the ones posted on the forums. lol. Do they even exist? 

30 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I don't think I've ever seen a leetle tree on the site, besides the ones posted on the forums. lol. Do they even exist? 

I see them occasionally when I am cave hunting, but since I already have one I can't pick them up.

I'm back! Well... with my proper browser that is! Finally. I can zoom in again and all my autofill options are there, too. Hopefully it doesn't poof again.

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I see them occasionally when I am cave hunting, but since I already have one I can't pick them up.

Yeah. Me, too.

18 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I'm back! Well... with my proper browser that is!

Yay! Makes life easier.

Spoiler

20240422_152555.jpg20240421_165733.jpg

Some pictures of the baby boy. Pippin is fine. His claw didn't go into his foot, so he's fine there. He has lost 2 pounds in a year, and the vet recommended some bloodwork to check since he's not lost weight in a long time. So we'll see. Everyone loved him though. He's a sweetheart, and he's just... I adore my baby. ❤️ 

The first pic is from the vet's office, where he was hiding (quite well) I think from the scary stuff. And the second pic is from last night when he was sleepy. ❤️❤️ 

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20240422-095404.thumb.jpg.7148aa043370c02c76ca8a00ec9c4427.jpg

This reminds me of the story (not sure if true or not) where a mother got up in arms cuz no one could pronounce her daughter's name correctly

name in question: Le-a

pronunciation: Ledasha

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

I'm back! Well... with my proper browser that is!

yay!  did you ever find out what the issue was?

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Some pictures of the baby boy. Pippin is fine.

awwww, he's handsome!

this is my Molly.....Pippin looks more orange.  but it could be the lighting too.

Spoiler

KtjxgPe.jpg

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Some pictures of the baby boy.

Floofy boy! Pretty!

So cute that he thinks he's hiding.