Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

I actually liked Cursed Child.

Semi-busy day. My foot is really sore, though, which made the day seem endless.

Toppage, page 228! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

I can't really remember it, but I tried rereading it a bit ago, and I never finished it again. I'm going to try again~ Whee. Helps that all of the novels have been put on Kindle Unlimited~

True happiness is wanting ice cream and finding your lactose intolerance med things to eat some without dying of lactose intolerance. I'm so excited! (I so rarely eat ice cream that isn't made for people like myself.)

I haven't yet read Cursed Child, so when I reread the first seven books, I'll add Cursed Child after it. My younger daughter has it somewhere in her boxes, but I'll probably just get it from the library when I get there.

i bred my Deltas! https://dragcave.net/lineage/pvLD0

I'll breed another Pygmy next week and offer that on the community thread, then I'll enlarge both Pygmies, and breed them the week after.  And probably the week after, and offer another full-size Delta on the community thread.  And then, they go back to their original sizes XD 

Posted (edited)

19 hours ago, sithdragon said:

Pizzeria nearby................

Awww! Puss likes pizza?

Timed my scroll badly this week. I expect a new release this weekend, so don't want to pick up any eggs, but my last two hatched this morning. So much wasted scroll space.

Edited by purplehaze

Posted (edited)

19 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I expect a new release this weekend

just looked at the calendar.... yep, it's the last Sunday of the month, so that seems to track.  I'll have 7 slots at release time, since my Delta won't hatch until Sunday night.

Edited by trystan

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Sunnyish but some clouds. It's very windy. There wasn't rain in the forecast.

I should have a full complement of egg slots by tomorrow, just in case.

On 4/26/2024 at 9:23 PM, Lagie said:

How long are you away from home, @sithdragon?

We can’t get a finish date.

Supposed to be 3 to 4 days.

I have been in exile from my birds/fish/books for a few days already.

This is hard.

I have almost finished book 2 and books 3,4 and 5 in a series I am immersed in are sitting in my room.

Which I cannot access.

I have organized a visit tomorrow (by being really annoying) to check on the fish. The birds have three feeding stations full of seeds and water. Should check on them too, the feathered fiends.

What villainy have they been up to I wonder…….

They had better not be starting up a game of tic tac toe on the side of the fish tanks by lobbing poohzers at the glass.

I have put netting over gaps in the tank lids to stop them aiming their torpedoes at the water……..

And I shall grab some more books.

because this is hard…….

Well, I’m heading there anyways……..

🙃

9 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Awww! Puss likes pizza?

Puss likes everything that does not belong to him……..

That’s not him in the gif I posted.

But he is a tabby. His Dad was a Siamese and his Mum was a normal gray tabby.

He is a Siamese shaped tabby with a very low meow and white under coat on his face that’s striped but pale.

I pick out bits of ham from the pizza for him.

Puss is intense about ham…….

He’s handling the move well now. We’re all here to torture as per usual and he and I are hanging out every spare minute. He’s snoozing on his bed a metre or so away. 

And I have bags of snacks with which to buy my safety.

😇   🙃

hey all.

I'm in work today at 1.

I know i missed something with the situation at sithdragon's place..... I know there's no carpeting, But were they purposely pulled up to replace the carpet, or did a cat shred the current carpeting? I've definitely missed that bit.....

6 hours ago, sithdragon said:

have organized a visit tomorrow (by being really annoying) to check on the fish. The birds have three feeding stations full of seeds and water. Should check on them too, the feathered fiends.

I hope all are well! It's hard when you have to leave critters behind.

So... the injury from last week is healing nicely.  Today, a dive weight fell on the other foot.  :rolleyes:  I need a vacation.

1300+ today.

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Today, a dive weight fell on the other foot.

Yikes! Hope you are okay!

Gloomy, rainy day here today. No chance to get my garden prepped for planting.

6 hours ago, sithdragon said:

Puss likes everything that does not belong to him……..

Sounds about right.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Yikes! Hope you are okay!

I will be. I can't believe I've had two injuries in two Saturdays.

. No chance to get my garden prepped for planting.

Shucks.

Gloomy, rainy day here today. No chance to get my garden prepped for planting.

Just toss those seeds and run!

Visited my parents today. Bestie made boneless pork chops for Dad since he's feeling much better now. He just gets tired so easily. My brother was there too, and since he lives right next door... I got to see the Kiki cat. She's so precious. 

New release!!!

Definitely caught napping on this one..................

Still fun.

🙃

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny. My foot really hurts.

Happy hunting! And breeding!

Worked outside a bit, until the battery for the weed whacker died. And Bestie and Bestie's dad were dying from the pollen. lol

Now we're just hanging out. 

Pollen's no fun.

I was going to give up on the puzzle I'd started but thanks to encouragement ftom @random_dragon_collector, I've continued. I think I'm just over halfway done now. It has to be dismantled before I leave here Tuesday.

37 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Pollen's no fun.

I was going to give up on the puzzle I'd started but thanks to encouragement ftom @random_dragon_collector, I've continued. I think I'm just over halfway done now. It has to be dismantled before I leave here Tuesday.

:) 

pollen is evil.

i got 4 of the new ones in the Cave :D 

I grabbed two of the new ones, and someone was nice enough on the DC community thread to offer an egg of the new hybrid. I don't have a glowback so... until I get one of those, I'll be unable to make my own. lol

yay!

I only got two hybrids, because i only have 2 Pipios.  i have 4 Glowbacks though (3 female, 1 male.)  maybe i need another male Glowback, and one more of each for the Pipios. otherwise, all my new hybrids will be related to each other XD   maybe in 2 days.... when all my eggs have hatched.... XD 

(oh, and one of my Pipios was from the AP, and is 3G XD 

I have two Pipios. No Glowbacks... I was shocked that there was a dragon I hadn't really found yet. (I am missing quite a few types of dragons, but... it's still a shock somehow. lol)

i (like many others) had some 'meh' years here.  some people had actual hiatuses, but i was always lurking, and got holiday dragons, maybe birthday dragons and some NRs.  i 'came back' 'full time' in spring of 2019, and started to fill in all the dragons that i missed that i wanted (there are still some i don't want and therefore don't have, obvi). so i joined at the end of 2008; in 2009 i got 239 dragons that year, and in the ensuing years, i got less than 100 each year, most years only getting 40ish to 50ish dragons each year. in some years, i only got about 20ish those years (2017 & 2018).  in 2019, i only got 105 dragons. in 2020, i beat all records by filling in more of the dragons i was missing, and got 540 dragons that year! :blink:

(btw, i put all my dragons in groups, so you can see how many i got each year, so that's why i know these numbers.  i can post a screenshot, or links to all the years, if y'all are interested?)

(and yes, I'm a numbers dork too)

That is a lot of dragons... my word. I wouldn't even know what to do with that many! 

I've been lax lately on collecting dragons... Very lax. lol

I've been lax with my shifting. I try to not have more than 50 waiting to go to their permanent homes and right now I have about 160 waiting. :rolleyes: