Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

8 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Come trim our kitties' toes! lol

lol, no XD

5 hours ago, sithdragon said:

I trimmed Puss's tootsies...........

some of our kitties have gotten used to it, so they're not as squirmy anymore XD

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

We get a partial, it turns out!

yay! you can use a pinhole projector if you don't have eclipse glasses :)

i'm so sorry about your sister {{hugs}}

i'll try to check in from time to time today.  i'll defintely be here tonight :D

cloudy in Erie, but no rain, so we'll see what happens. :D

12 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm sure i will, but i'm expecting clouds.  as long as it doesn't rain, i might be able to get some pictures. :) 

we had partial totality where i was for the 2017 eclipse, and it was pretty cool.

work was good, yes.  not too many crazy customers.

but hot pink claw covers for the boys? XD 

Ooohhh. Hopefully the clouds clear up. 

2017 eclipse was total for me. It was really freaking cool. It turned completely dark where I was. 

pppfff. They’ll be fabulous. They should love the attention. 😛

1 minute ago, Evangeline said:

Ooohhh. Hopefully the clouds clear up. 

2017 eclipse was total for me. It was really freaking cool. It turned completely dark where I was. 

pppfff. They’ll be fabulous. They should love the attention. 😛

maybe. we're on the road and the clouds are fluffy and the sun is shining through.

we had maybe 60% coverage in 2017?

lol, they don't need the claw covers since they let me trim the pointy parts.

We'll have like 80% coverage? I think... I dunno. I'm not bothered by it today. 

Finished the first Harry Potter book. Again. I've probably read it at least 100 times or so in my life. Maybe 100 is too many, but... I dunno. lol

Got to see a partial eclipse here about a half hour ago, before the clouds rolled in. I think it was almost at its maximum (88% here) when we saw it. We had a partial eclipse here for the one 7 years ago, too. Our church's administrative assistant at the time brought a telescope with a filter and set it up in the parking lot for anyone who wanted a closer look. We had our eclipse glasses, too, but it was more impressive through the telescope.

Daughter and her hubby went somewhere near Cleveland, Ohio to see it. They were also planning to visit Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Her hubby has a goal of visiting all the National Parks in the US.

Managed to clean the bathroom a bit today, even if my back hurts now. lol. Silly back. Silly scoliosis. 

totality was amazing! I have some pics on Facebook, www.facebook.com/trystan830 

I'll post more in a little bit :)

(if you have facebook, you'll have to be logged in though)

8 hours ago, trystan said:

you can use a pinhole projector if you don't have eclipse glasses :)

I tried unsuccessfully. A friend managed to see it. Just a wee bite out the top. XD

8 hours ago, trystan said:

so sorry about your sister {{hugs}

Thanks.

Lovely lunch with my dad and stepmother (she's in nice mode at the moment).

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Managed to clean the bathroom a bit today, even if my back hurts now. lol. Silly back. Silly scoliosis. 

Ouch. At least my sore back today is temporary. Hope yours eases up soon.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Got to see a partial eclipse here

Nice!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I tried unsuccessfully. A friend managed to see it. Just a wee bite out the top. XD

oh boo. :( 

i'm tired, i had a long day. huh.

whoop, think I totally slept through it XP

and my bf's mom even bothered to buy eclipse glasses.....oh well....

I didn't even go outside today. No glasses, and I just... couldn't be bothered? But I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it!

Finished HP 1, now onto HP 2!

I can't decide which book series to go on with.................

It's a tie.

So I'll start a new one.

Sorted.

Puss keeps headbutting me while I'm typing.

Cease and desist fuzzb*tt!!!!

grrfffff

Eclipse free here down under.

Unless a tradie who's shorts slipping down and riding too low counts..............

Didn't know where to look.

rude.

5 hours ago, sithdragon said:

can't decide which book series to go on with.....

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness and the other two in the Chaos Walking series are excellent. Gutwrenching at times, but excellent.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright, sunny, windy. My back is very sore and I need to switch houses today so I'm trying to pack everything as lightly as I can. Good thing it's for only three nights.

Rainy today. Started last night and it's still rainy here and there. Gonna rain more tonight. 

Not looking forward to Thursday morning, since we'll be dropping Lucy off at the vet early for a teeth clean. She's going to be so sad... Poor thing. ❤️ 

We had 80% totality here too. It was still cool. We had the special glasses and everything. 

32 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Rainy today. Started last night and it's still rainy here and there. Gonna rain more tonight. 

Not looking forward to Thursday morning, since we'll be dropping Lucy off at the vet early for a teeth clean. She's going to be so sad... Poor thing. ❤️ 

Awww. Good luck! 

Got the guinea pig weights down. Duncan is still growing, and old man Kris is getting old. lol. Both weights are acceptable for their ages at the moment. I'm pleased. Plus... nail trims. So all 5 piggies got a treat! (Kris and Duncan are mine, and Holland, Fred and Baozi are Bestie's babies!)

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Got the guinea pig weights down

We got the cutest t-shirt in the shop today and I thought of you. Harry Potter-themed, it said "My patronus is a guinea pig."

Sooo many donations today.

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

"My patronus is a guinea pig."

that's adorable.

Harvey is still out on our catio, and he's so goofy trying to get him to come in the house.....

23 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I didn't even go outside today. No glasses, and I just... couldn't be bothered? But I'm glad everyone else enjoyed it!

it be like that sometimes

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

We got the cutest t-shirt in the shop today and I thought of you. Harry Potter-themed, it said "My patronus is a guinea pig."

Sooo many donations today.

That is so cute! 

Glad you get it, @WaterScorpion. lol. It do be like that a lot for me. xD

Don't wanna do anything, the only reason mornings are good is because of coffee. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright, sunny, windy, and surprisingly cool for April. The sprinklers came on just as the dog and I reached the main lawn. :rolleyes: At least we were able to weave through and stay dry.

2 hours ago, Lunastar_13 said:

Don't wanna do anything, the only reason mornings are good is because of coffee. 

I hear that!

*Nabs coffee and crumpets*

Gloomy morning here. Supposed to rain again for the next two days. We are already above our normal April rainfall total. Can we call a halt for a little while? Of course by August we will be crying for rain.

mornin' all.

oops, clock says it's afternoon.

my Eclipse egg i bought to commemorate the eclipse hatches in a few hours, and i have just the name for her. :D