Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Lucy is home! She's still high, but she's fine! Whew! No extractions/cavities, just clean teef!

17 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

No extractions/cavities, just clean teef!

Yay for Lucy!

I want to breed dragons, both for myself and for others, but I am egg-locked. I hate that!

21 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Lucy is home! She's still high, but she's fine! Whew! No extractions/cavities, just clean teef!

heh yay!

clean teefs are good. :D 

She's starving apparently, and we can't feed her for a bit longer. Poor thing...

Yay for clean teeth!

I'm updating spreadsheets, will attempt to tackle dragon shifting next week.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

She's starving apparently, and we can't feed her for a bit longer. Poor thing...

aww, maybe she'll be able to eat soon.

we have a flash flood warning for my area tonight.  hopefully it won't be extended through tomorrow morning.... i start work tomorrow at 9 am!

Edited by trystan

She ate! Then she pushed Pips to the side and ate some of his food until we stopped her. lol. She's feeling pretty good!

yeah, that sounds like a hungry cat!

glad she ate. :D 

Oreo won't be happy after his appointment - he won't be able to eat his crunchies or have temptation treats after his appointment for like 2 weeks.

awww

yeah, too bad pets don't understand vet appointments, why things have to happen, and why they can't do things

4 hours ago, trystan said:

Oreo won't be happy after his appointment - he won't be able to eat his crunchies or have temptation treats after his appointment for like 2 weeks.

Oh no! Why not? Poor thing. I hope he doesn't riot. 

Lucy didn't eat her nighttime treat, but she doesn't sometimes, so no worries. She's currently asleep in Bestie's Dad's room. She's his baby. It's so cute!

34 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh no! Why not? Poor thing. I hope he doesn't riot.

he'll be getting some teeth extracted, maybe 2?  And we've already gone through this with other cats, they won't be able to have crunches for 2 weeks while his mouth heals.

awww, she sounds adorable. 

Poor baby... I hope it all goes well!

I'll try to remember to post a picture tomorrow of her! It's been awhile since I've done that!

I'm sure he'll be fine, he's our psycho Oreo XD

(I'll have to find a picture of him in psycho mode)

so Lagie's still here.... but she can't get on the forums or her scroll for some reason.  the message on the page says the connection isn't private on her phone.....which is her only internet tonight. *sigh*

32 minutes ago, trystan said:

so Lagie's still here.... but she can't get on the forums or her scroll for some reason.

That's no good. :( Hope she gets back on soon.

We had a rainy, windy night last night, but it cleared up this morning and has been sunny most of the day. I think the next 3 or 4 days are supposed to be decent.

My scroll finally unlocked so I was able to breed some gifts and then bred my 2G Z dragons. Tried for some holiday mates, too, but the dragons were stubborn and gave me no eggs.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

We had a rainy, windy night last night,

we're still having rain and wind.... and flood advisories! :o 

no rain tomorrow, but the rain (t'storms) is back sunday... and into next week. soggy times.

8 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hacked?

i don't think so?

@purplehaze almost forgot! My Nebula I caught for you on April Fool's turned out to be green, sorry!

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@purplehaze almost forgot! My Nebula I caught for you on April Fool's turned out to be green, sorry!

It's okay. Thanks for trying. Mine turned out purple, so I did get one.

Since Lagie might have trouble getting here this morning, breakfast is on me. ;)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, oranges, muffins, and croissants with quince jelly*

Edited to avoid double posting.

Just found these interesting views of the solar eclipse shadow from the International Space Station

Edited by purplehaze

20 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Hacked?

Pretty sure not.

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Since Lagie might have trouble getting here this morning, breakfast is on me. ;)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, oranges, muffins, and croissants with quince jelly*

Thank you! :)

And cool pics.

Another nutso shop day.

I need another long weekend. :P

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny.

15 hours ago, trystan said:

yaay!! Lagie's back! :D

Snuck in from work.

This morning I have bitten the bullet and logged in on the Chrome browser. The font is tiny and there's no 'scroll to top' arrow, but I guess I'll get used to it if I use it enough.