Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

gesundheit.  allergies?

Danke. I hope that's all it is.

I'll make sure to mask up when my friend arrives home (she's coming on the BA flight from London; everyone I know seems to get sick from that flight, so the mask will hopefully protect us from each other). I am looking forward to returning to my own home.

Toppage, page 230. B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Five books until I'm on track again, huh? Welp. xD

131 books this year may have been a bit ambitious. lol

Posted (edited)

wow.

my goal is always "more than last year." some years it works, some it doesn't.

last year i read 48 books, and I'm currently reading #24 for this year.  goodreads says the 23 I've read so far is 7 books ahead of schedule.  i hope to finish my current one by the end of the week; at the latest early next week.  i have a book waiting for me at the library, and have until next Monday to pick it up.

Edited by trystan

According to StoryGraph, I finished book #38 today. I'm 5 behind sadly. 

Read a total of 130 last year, so I was hoping to read even more, but we'll see. ^^

^nice

I really should get back into reading.....just too lazy to get books (and I'd rather have the physical thing)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny! I'm home in my own house finally.

6 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

(and I'd rather have the physical thing)

Me, too. Hence the stacks of them next to the sofa. XD The bookshelves are full.

Crumpets!!!!!!!!

*dives in*

and a big mug of coffee.

I wanna go home…………..

I miss my stacks and stacks of books.

Just like looking at them.

🥲

14 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

(and I'd rather have the physical thing)

oh me too!

7 hours ago, Lagie said:

Me, too. Hence the stacks of them next to the sofa. XD The bookshelves are full.

yep, mine too.

5 hours ago, sithdragon said:

I miss my stacks and stacks of books.

i love my stacks of books... and my library! XD

I have like... a full bookshelf in the backroom of this place, another box or two of books to donate, and of course random books that aren't put away at the moment. lol 

Posted (edited)

I have books all over the place. The unread ones are the stacks by the sofa.

On top of the healing feets injuries, I now seem to be sick with some head coldy thing. I came home early and slept till almost 4. And of course the guy who's replacing my doors picks today to finally return after three weeks to continue the job. Sigh.

Edited by Lagie

Aw... Feel better, you!

I've just been battling allergies still a bit. It's that time of the year, and it hasn't rained in what feels like years (well we did get some sprinkles two days ago). So... we're all miserable here in the Southern part of the USA. lol. 

Yesterday was Pippin's 14th birthday! My old man cat is old! ❤️ 

Thanks.

Yeah, we're officially in a drought here, too. It's good for the outside part of my shop, not so good for allergies and plants.

Oh no. That's terrible. Hopefully we'll all get some rain here and we'll be feeling much better. 

Aemon likes to lick my hand, and it tickles. XD 

i have three bookshelves for my books to be all over the place XD 

I'm staking for CB Pipios, but i imagine everyone else is.  they're 400 shards in the market, so if i don't have any by like Friday or Saturday night, i might just buy them XD 

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Yesterday was Pippin's 14th birthday! My old man cat is old! ❤️ 

Late Happy Birthday to Pippin.

He was quite pleased with his special dinner treat of Delectables broth stuff. Emma ate more than he did though! She loved it!

9 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

He was quite pleased with his special dinner treat of Delectables broth stuff. Emma ate more than he did though! She loved it!

add another birthday wish for your old man!

cats love their treats!

I swear I've never seen Emma devour her dinner like that. You'd think it was her birthday. lol. 

Now when (not if) Pippin makes it to 16, he'll beat my Bestie's oldest cat who passed in 2020 or 2021 at 15. 

He's my baby~ Emma is obsessed with his feet. It's so cute. lol

Go Pippen go!

yeah, I was looking for something and came across a book I've already read. but it's been a while so I'm just flipping through my favorite parts. my bf keeps asking me why I'm reading it again like it's not a normal thing to do. so annoying.

Reading again? My goodness. Are you insane? Kidding~

I go through phases with reading. I'll read a ton, and then be like nah. Reading is for weirdos. lol. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Bright and sunny.

I reread books all the time, @WaterScorpion. Don't let anyone take away your pleasure in that!