Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I have 15,709 adult dragons at the moment.

Holy sweet dragon jesus. My goodness. That's amazing! 

35 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes. For your own dragons only. Meant to be in your signature, though, I think.

I was trying to eye the rules and figure it out too. It's a tiny bit vague. Hhhmmmm. AND HIIiii. 

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

i have all the colors of Astraels, so let me know when you have a CB one you want pollinated :) 

Pardon. Pollinated? What is this? 

Toppage! Huzzuh! 

Edited by Evangeline

1 minute ago, Evangeline said:

Pardon. Pollinated? What is this? 

if you breed two of the naturally occurring Astraels, you can get yet another color.  so the three CBs can breed with each other to get three new colors.  those three can breed with each other and you can get still three more colors.  Joni, Taylor, and Dolly all have the different levels of colors in their lineages.  adult Astraels have a Breed-Specific Action (BSA) that they can change - Pollinate - any other Astrael to match their coloring.  so the third level color can pollinate a CB egg to match them - so you could have a black, white or blue "CB" Astrael that way.

i hope that's not confusing.

let me link the wiki page as well.....

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Astrael_Dragon

1 hour ago, trystan said:

Ravenclaw

@Evangeline & @Lunastar_13 - my scroll is trystan830, let me know if you want me to breed anything for you! :D 

Any is fine, just make sure it's a hatchie and an alt. I rlly want an alt :)

I'll probably give one of my black dragons. I have 3 hatchies. 

Also, alt goes for color varients too. :) so a red nebula for example, would count. 

Also as long as i don't  hav it

I also need my Sonata dragon to hatch. I'mma name it once it is adult. It has 3 days left 🥲😢

26 minutes ago, Lunastar_13 said:

It has 3 days left

that i'd put in some of the hatcheries i messaged you,

hmm, maybe tuesday I'll breed some of my blacks and see if they alt for you. :D 

1 hour ago, Evangeline said:

Do you have a favourite house? 

Annnnddd, there are so many new dragons. I have so much to catch up on now. 

Slytherin~ I'm a jerk. lol. No, but I love the colors, and I love the sass. 

2 hours ago, Evangeline said:

Thank you, frand. I wasn't entirely sure! 

I see talk of potterheads! I used to live and breath those books. I still love those books. I recently convinced my partner to watch all the movies. 

Hide contents

JKR has knowingly donated money towards anti-trandsgender groups, unfortunately. She's also spoken out against the transgender community.

She's the worst, and I've reread the books. I think I read them... a year? Maybe two ago, and yikes. It's not great, but the characters all make me so happy. (Mostly the Weasleys. Especially Arthur. He's a baby. ❤️ )

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

maybe tuesday I'll breed some of my blacks and see if they alt for you. :D 

I already have 3 tho- 🥲

2 minutes ago, Lunastar_13 said:

I already have 3 tho- 🥲

blacks, or alts? :) 

18 minutes ago, Lunastar_13 said:

Blacks

I have 0 alts

🥲

in a few days i'll see if i can get you an alt.  it may not happen, but i can try. :D 

1 hour ago, trystan said:

i have all the colors of Astraels, so let me know when you have a CB one you want pollinated :) 

Thanks, but I actually have all the colors myself, so it is just a matter of collecting the CB eggs for them to pollinate.

1 hour ago, Evangeline said:
1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

I have 15,709 adult dragons at the moment.

Holy sweet dragon jesus. My goodness. That's amazing! 

XD My scroll is almost always egg-locked!

Just now, purplehaze said:

Thanks, but I actually have all the colors myself, so it is just a matter of collecting the CB eggs for them to pollinate.

ah gotcha :) 

also, @Lunastar_13 - your Sonata grew up. :D 

Yep! It's name is Total Lunar Eclipse! We got a total solar goin' right over my house monday

Posted (edited)

oh nice!

on monday, we're driving to Erie to see totality. i mean, where we are now, it would probably be 98% totality, but we're going to Erie - it's only 2 hours away. :D 

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, trystan said:

if you breed two of the naturally occurring Astraels, you can get yet another color.  so the three CBs can breed with each other to get three new colors.  those three can breed with each other and you can get still three more colors.  Joni, Taylor, and Dolly all have the different levels of colors in their lineages.  adult Astraels have a Breed-Specific Action (BSA) that they can change - Pollinate - any other Astrael to match their coloring.  so the third level color can pollinate a CB egg to match them - so you could have a black, white or blue "CB" Astrael that way.

i hope that's not confusing.

let me link the wiki page as well.....

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Astrael_Dragon

Oooohhh. Very pretty. Thank you for explaining! 

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Slytherin~ I'm a jerk. lol. No, but I love the colors, and I love the sass. 

Hahaha. I too am a Slytherin! :P 

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

XD My scroll is almost always egg-locked!

I am now hatchi locked. Please pray for my scroll. xP 

6 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

Oooohhh. Very pretty. Thank you for explaining! 

You're quite welcome. I also have the wiki bookmarked for that very reason. Also, if you're in the mode where you can see signatures, I have the little gif of the smiley wacking the changing egg, and that is a link to the wiki :)

Think its daylight savings.........

urrgh

Puss has sprawled his bod in front of the keyboard and the typing is annoying him...............

I live a life of danger and excitement.

But crumpets were still on sale.

*dives in*

Posted (edited)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

*and cake*

Happy Birthday, @AsymDoll13!

Bright and sunny! I have a strong shop team today so hopefully can get some book boxes sorted that have been sitting around for a while.

Edited by Lagie

Happy Birthday @AsymDoll13! Wishing you a good day.

Sunny today for a change! I need to get outside and try to do a few things, but it may be too soggy.

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I have a strong shop team today so hopefully can get some book boxes sorted that have been sitting around for a while.

Good luck getting that done.

1 hour ago, sithdragon said:

But crumpets were still on sale.

So life is good!

Naps, food, and water. 

The things you get in bed when you have depression :)

the things you get in bed (¦ꒉ[▓▓] when you're sick. 

I got 12 adults. Aaaaaaaaaand however many hatchies- nvm it's 3. I have fouur eggies! 19 drags in total

Srry for butchering dragons, I didn't wanna type it. 

I also have only 3 ded eggies! No ded hatchies yet! 

11 hours ago, trystan said:

You're quite welcome. I also have the wiki bookmarked for that very reason. Also, if you're in the mode where you can see signatures, I have the little gif of the smiley wacking the changing egg, and that is a link to the wiki :)

Ohh! Thank you!

5 hours ago, sithdragon said:

Puss has sprawled his bod in front of the keyboard and the typing is annoying him...............

How dare you disturb his kingship! :P 

Happy birthday @AsymDoll13!

3 hours ago, Lunastar_13 said:

I got 12 adults. Aaaaaaaaaand however many hatchies- nvm it's 3. I have fouur eggies! 19 drags in total

Congrats! 

Morning Lagie!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good luck getting that done.

I did! :D

Then lots of donations arrived.

Then a horrible phone call from my brother.  Our eldest sister, who had her (67th?) birthday yesterday, died overnight. :( I don't know yet what arrangements are being made for anything (her dog, her shop/business, funeral).

21 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Then a horrible phone call from my brother.  Our eldest sister, who had her (67th?) birthday yesterday, died overnight. :( I don't know yet what arrangements are being made for anything (her dog, her shop/business, funeral).

Oh, Lagie, I am so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you and your brother and all who knew and loved her.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

Oh my gosh. Lagie, i'm sending you all my hearts and hugs. ;; Will you be able to go visit with your family soon? 

2 hours ago, Lunastar_13 said:

Also, anyone able to get me a gemshard? I want one... 

Haha. Good luck hunting!