TJ09

2023-04-30 - April Dragon Release

12 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Not 100 low, though, at least 1200.  Might have been 1500..

Not so cheap anyway !

19 minutes ago, cymry said:

Stats started out low  in the marked

Well will see with moons in a couple of years 😅

Edited by LostinEcho

My bro bought 1 silver 1 blue in market because he only have 200 and they didn't drop in Jungle. Yeah it influence the xeno breeding. So it's not a bad idea to spend shards for something you know they will increase in price (start at 200, canto level maybe.) :P

And I recommend that buy a pair from yourself and traded out all CB blue/silver too, you can get very good offers in this time. XD

Edited by D-wing

the viewbombing is weird. i fogged my silvers before i went to bed and i woke up and unfogged one (and did not place it in hatcheries) since i figured its been hours and i thought it would be safe. immediately 2k views and 159 unique views. why and how??? why do people have my egg’s codes?? 

I've caught 3 silvers today and i just missed my first ever leetle because I was too busy looking for more sonatas 😭

13 minutes ago, 196roman said:

why do people have my egg’s codes?? 

If they click the egg too they will have the code. Maybe someone who was too slow and become jealous. Also your username is display so they can track more easily. 🤔

Edited by D-wing

I've got my silvers from the market because I know for a fact that I won't have a snowball's chance in hell of grabbing one on eclipse day, and since I'm a collector - I wanted some!

3 minutes ago, D-wing said:

If they click the egg too they will have the code. Maybe someone who was too slow and become jealous. Also your username is display so they can track more easily. 🤔

yeah i thought about this but its been quite a few hours surely nobody is that angry to keep track of my eggs over 8 hours?? im taking my username off and making my scroll private for now. but, i mean, theyre in the market for 100 shards im really flabbergasted by this person’s continued rage over silver sonatas!

Wait, both moon are in the umbra now, so the visual calendar update instantly?? or it update more than one times in a day 🤔

Managed to get blues and silvers today from the Alpine, all within the same hour too!

2 hours ago, MissK. said:

Actually I'm almost certain that their first listed price was 1200 shards. Still a lot more than 100, but yeah, nowhere near where they are now.

They were definitely 1,200 shards. I'm curious if anyone recalls the first day they were available. Also would love to hear when you all first bought yours. :) My first two, which were bought from the Market and influenced as a breeding pair, were bought on July 13, 2020. I have one more caught in the Desert on August 12, 2020 (I doubt I caught it,  as I'm not a very good hunter, but maybe I got lucky?) and then none until I was lucky enough to trade for one three years later :blink: on April 8, 2023. 

39 minutes ago, autumnbrandolyn said:

I've caught 3 silvers today and i just missed my first ever leetle because I was too busy looking for more sonatas 😭

If you have the egg space and you see a Leetle Tree, click on it because it will freeze instantly, so you'll get your scroll space back immediately. :)

30 minutes ago, 196roman said:

yeah i thought about this but its been quite a few hours surely nobody is that angry to keep track of my eggs over 8 hours?? im taking my username off and making my scroll private for now. but, i mean, theyre in the market for 100 shards im really flabbergasted by this person’s continued rage over silver sonatas!

The problem is that viewbombers just want us to lose our eggs.  They work against us.  I bought my silvers nine hours ago and went off to do something else.  Yes, I posted here that I'd bought mine so left myself wide open but luckily I got back a short while later to find them all clicked on a couple of times (might have been for unlocking the encyclopedia) but one in particular being picked on.  They've been fogged ever since! I'll not leave them unprotected if I'm not here now.  

12 minutes ago, missy_ said:

If you have the egg space and you see a Leetle Tree, click on it because it will freeze instantly, so you'll get your scroll space back immediately. :)

Thank you for the tip!

unfortunately I didn't even click it because all i registered was doesn't end in "light of the moon" must refresh page lol. totally on me

I've had several non-sonata eggs shoved in to hatch sites over the course of this thread, actually.  Might be because I make sure to hide my sonatas right away.  Some people are just being bad sports because they like being rude

1 hour ago, 196roman said:

the viewbombing is weird. i fogged my silvers before i went to bed and i woke up and unfogged one (and did not place it in hatcheries) since i figured its been hours and i thought it would be safe. immediately 2k views and 159 unique views. why and how??? why do people have my egg’s codes?? 

Keep in mind that if your eggs were added to silvi's lair at some point, they do not get removed when they're fogged (unlike basically every other website which removes them after a while). So you should go check if they're in and remove them manually. It's really annoying too cause people can add stuff there just with the code, even if your scroll is hidden...and people might be really eager to click silver sonatas right now so yeah.

2 hours ago, nataliarocks1317 said:

Hey I caught one but I was hoping for blue/silver. I can put it up for trade for you in approx 2-3 hours if u want it 🥳

Ah, I was thinking of offering to try and breed some 2nd gens if people were still desperate for them--not quite the as good as a CB for breeding reasons, but if there's people still trying to get ahold of anything just to have for collection reasons...  Might be helpful

10 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Ah, I was thinking of offering to try and breed some 2nd gens if people were still desperate for them--not quite the as good as a CB for breeding reasons, but if there's people still trying to get ahold of anything just to have for collection reasons...  Might be helpful

no worries!! Happy breeding and hunting 🕺🏽 

1 minute ago, nataliarocks1317 said:

no worries!! Happy breeding and hunting 🕺🏽 

Good luck to you, too!

I bought two silvers from the market, in case they get more expensive and not to worry about catching any. At this point I'll probably trade/give away any extras I manage to get from the cave - they're very pretty, but the more I think about it, the more I prefer Occulris out of this release.

29 minutes ago, missy_ said:

They were definitely 1,200 shards. I'm curious if anyone recalls the first day they were available. Also would love to hear when you all first bought yours. :) My first two, which were bought from the Market and influenced as a breeding pair, were bought on July 13, 2020. I have one more caught in the Desert on August 12, 2020 (I doubt I caught it,  as I'm not a very good hunter, but maybe I got lucky?) and then none until I was lucky enough to trade for one three years later :blink: on April 8, 2023.

I didn't remember the price they had at first, but definitely do remember their release in June 2020. It was the first new release that I was aware of, and taught me to be careful what NR eggs I'm dropping to the AP xD I remember the new release post had only the regular new Xenos, but for a while only Stats were flooding, so people were very confused. I had probably only like bronze rank back then and at first egglocked myself with two Stat eggs, but ended up abandoning one to get some of the new Xenos 🤦‍♀️ Thankfully after realising my mistake - even tho I had no idea they would get more expensive, let alone that expensive - I decided to start saving shards to buy a second Stat ASAP, so managed to get a male for my female in September for still unchanged price.

I see i'm not the only one having got hit by viewbombers. I had a magelight get sick at night which i fogged. I didnt check my scroll until after work the next day and i lost a gold Sonata and two Occulri with two other eggs sick. i had to hide my scroll even after removing it from the click sites i found and i've taken my scroll name off for the first time that i can remember. now I i'm fogging any of the new eggs i grab. Viewbombers are such pathetic little 💩.

Edited by WestWindReborn

Does anyone know how long the eclipse will last?

So far I'm only seeing silver eggs and not blue eggs, but I'm worried it will all vanish soon!

At this point I'm just hiding anything I don't want to risk losing just in case--since, as I said, they've stuck my non-NRs in.  I've caught them all before any real damage was done, but I found too many dragons I caught fresh myself in one or more hatchsites to just be a case of "oh, I must have put that there by mistake".

I definitely suggest people hide specific dragons just to be safe.

Just now, Arwen17 said:

Does anyone know how long the eclipse will last?

So far I'm only seeing silver eggs and not blue eggs, but I'm worried it will all vanish soon!

Nope, this is all brand new so we're figuring it all out in real-time.  The full dual eclipse is predicted for May 10th at 8pm (20:00) Cave Time to May 11th 8pm (20:00) Cave Time, but...  Well, we're already seeing some of our theories thrown out the window with the Silvers dropping already.  It's possible they'll drop for a few days after the eclipse as well.  And we're not sure when the next eclipse will be (the next dual one should be 128 days from the 10th/11th, but now that we have that graphic on the time page...  I'm suspecting that the moons will have individual eclipses but we don't know if that will cause the silvers to appear again or if they'll only show up for the dual eclipse...)

Aight, first Silver baby is home! I almost have all the Goldens I need and half of the Blues. Getting there ...

has anyone been able to put their CBs up for trade/offer on a trade? I caught my first around 9am this morning but I'm still getting the "Too young" error even though it's now nearing 3:30 in the afternoon.

I did too- as the biome drops seem to be nixed !