TJ09

2023-04-30 - April Dragon Release

Just missed a silver one in the alpine, so they are definitely in the cave, although the golds are still dominant. I have missed at least 3 of those in the last hour

Got some reports of seeing blue and silver Sonatas here:

I should really make an excel sheet for tracking...but I'm tired.

Anyone else see any. I actually just saw an egg in the desert and missed it!

Edit: I finally catch my own Sonata! ...bUT it's Gold like the ones I was previously gifted. Darnnit. Oh well. At least, I caught one!

Edited by Shokomon

??? why today... :o

But I'm glad that we have a chance to get them! :blush: Hope I would have luck to get a silver.

I'm very curious what the exact pattern will be. It's good that silvers are available some time before the eclipse already, but is it just...arbitrarily two days in advance? The blues are also back even though the phases of the moons didn't change. Unless I'm missing something, this doesn't seem to track with any of the theories that came about from observing the moons and their dominance/illumination/whatever. 

Edited by MissK.

silvers are dropping. not sure if they drop more or less than orange and blue. i got 3 and they were all silver. 

not very hard to find but hard to get silver. I think I would gift the colour that I don't need. 3G2B now. send me a pm if anyone need.

A good chance to swap the silver to something very rare too. 

Edited by D-wing

I just keep missing them ! Saw 6 or so snagged 0. Going to try to get at least one from an actual biome before I sleep, lol

Just now, DarkellaLord said:

So the market one is nos silver, or blue?

The market currently has all 3 colors!

Just now, BringsTheSnow said:

The market currently has all 3 colors!

Ohh, I am so inattentive. Thank you=)

bought myself a pair each of blue and silver! absolutely no way im fighting everyone in the cave lol

15 minutes ago, Niomedes said:

bought myself a pair each of blue and silver! absolutely no way im fighting everyone in the cave lol

This is what I did. 

May still check the drops, but not sweating over it. I have neither the time nor the reflexes to be try hard about this. 

Welp, confused how the Sonatas' are timed now.... Guess time will tell.

And I'm gonna advise, if you have the silvers unlocked, you need to grab them from market while you can, if the Sonatas remain popular that price is likely going up with their popularity as it is.

As Eclipse is getting nearer and nearer, the influence of Gold moon is decreasing(relatively) and Blue increasing (I'm guessing) which in turn causing all three colors dropping??

Or I wondered if we're given sort of a 'grace period' before and after Eclipse to try for silver egg..

Edited by Eiren

Is it possible that perhaps the silver sonata’s will get more common (in the cave) the closer we get to the eclipse, but until the real eclipse all 3 colors are available?

I don’t know much about coding so I don’t know if that’s possible, but I think it’d be interesting if it worked that way

6 minutes ago, Code_NameUnknown said:

Is it possible that perhaps the silver sonata’s will get more common (in the cave) the closer we get to the eclipse, but until the real eclipse all 3 colors are available?

I don’t know much about coding so I don’t know if that’s possible, but I think it’d be interesting if it worked that way

That's what I'm hoping!  From my own experience, there are all three colors available from the cave, so I'm basing my theory on that.

When the real eclipse happens, may all the egg (from the cave) be silver! (Or so I hope...)

So far, gold sonatas seem to be still dropping more than blue or silver from what I missed. 

Edited by Eiren

I caught one silver and one gold, it’s really hard to catch any sonata now … it’s about 2-3 eggs per drop 

Anybodu try breeding Sonatas again to see what they get? Last report i had they werre still dropping golds

3 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

Anybodu try breeding Sonatas again to see what they get? Last report i had they werre still dropping golds

From the presence of 2G Blues from the trading page, some pairs seem to drop other colors.

Edited by Eiren

42 minutes ago, ShorahNagi said:

All available now.

Edit:  F.I.N.A.L.L.Y.

I really hope they're 100% silver tomorrow, to save the extreme unlucky guys.

Edited by D-wing

2 hours ago, Niomedes said:

Me too. My internet is dodgy at the  moment anyway, so taking no chances !

Oh cool, they're all avaliable in the market. I got my Silver and Blue, and now we're good.

Totally agree to grab them from market, or wait until tomorrow if you want to get a silver. I just lock myself with CBs and that's the result.

Keeping missed them won't be too frustration, but keep getting the wrong colour and missed the silver will. alot

And honestly, I was no interested to trade a silver Sonata lower than CB metal or even a stat today if their drop ratio like that... :ph34r: But I'm unlucky at all, and it's a very great chance to trade, you could get very good offer by them. Add oil. Good luck everyone!

image.png.618d6d7eed21b2bdacab34f6de0f5de1.png

I've been and spent my pocket money in the market too!