TJ09

2023-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day!

There are SO many lovely checkers in the AP right now. I am SOOOOO locked.

I'm sorry if this has been answered already. Do I need to submit a score or even GET a score in the game to get the badge? Or does simply opening the thing and trying to play but not actually managing to score (because I seriously just CAN'T to save my life) count? I just want the badge.

As for the new dragons. My ONLY disappointment, is that they are not male T.T Only because I wanted to name them Tulio and Miguel but NOPE, THAT' S OUT THE WINDOW! (I mean, I know I still can, but as they were both male, I'd prefer to name male dragons with those names haha!)

Edited by Moltres

32 minutes ago, Moltres said:

I'm sorry if this has been answered already. Do I need to submit a score or even GET a score in the game to get the badge? Or does simply opening the thing and trying to play but not actually managing to score (because I seriously just CAN'T to save my life) count? I just want the badge.

As for the new dragons. My ONLY disappointment, is that they are not male T.T Only because I wanted to name them Tulio and Miguel but NOPE, THAT' S OUT THE WINDOW! (I mean, I know I still can, but as they were both male, I'd prefer to name male dragons with those names haha!)

Yes you need to submit a score :D

Omg. Woah. The adult Xocoatl is GORGEOUS!!! My goodness, that is such an awesome Valentine's surprise, not the look I was expecting for a V-day dragon (in a good way!).  So regal, so majestic, so awesome! And those colors, I absolutely love those colors. Wow.

I tend to stare in disbelief anytime something from the past 5 years crosses my path in the AP.  It’s pretty comical, actually. 

22 hours ago, Moltres said:

I submitted a score of 0 and it counted 

18 minutes ago, Mika said:

New release eggs are hitting the ap en masse now. 

I wonder if any bred Valentine eggs might follow them... I hope so; I have some free spaces but already bagged my limit of new eggs.

They're cracking.

Edit: Now they're being grabbed up so fast they haven't had time to crack.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

These new dragons are awesomely gorgeous!  I love them, and need to remember to collect more of them next year.  Of course they will be 2nd gen, but I want more.

Hatchlings starting to appear. 

Edit: Two rows of hatchlings at 7:40 pm DC time

image.thumb.png.03d5ecda14effd34eb8cd4bb5d92b22b.png

Documenting for posterity. 

The end approaches.

Grab the hatchies while you can.

February 20, 2023 8:12 PM DC Time Hatchling Wall

Screenshot_20230220-191238_Chrome.jpg

I'm watching the Fever egg and black Stripe egg bouncing around in the bottom row.

8:31 PM DC Time - the wall is gone and the commons have returned. 

image.thumb.png.475fe56cd09c1786452abf0f4c8cd822.png

Aw the wall is gone. Missed the end.

Did anyone catch it?

I missed the end of the wall this time. My dog was being demanding and I only looked away for a moment before it disappeared.

This was a great Valentines for me! I got a good haul of 2gs, finished off the CB's I needed, and got a couple new Prize-kin mates for Prize dragons I already had. I also snagged my first ever 2g SAlts! (3 of them from Arcana SAlts)

Edited by BringsTheSnow