TJ09

2021-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 15th Birthday!

I can't tell if they're going to be bred only or not and I really hope we can get them cb

Just now, Tini said:

I can't tell if they're going to be bred only or not and I really hope we can get them cb

Gold in the Alpine, Purple in the Forest, Peach in the Jungle...that DOES leave three colors and three biomes.

Okay, probably too much to hope the delay is a psych-out, but still, wouldn't it be nice?

1 minute ago, schmupti said:

Gold in the Alpine, Purple in the Forest, Peach in the Jungle...that DOES leave three colors and three biomes.

Okay, probably too much to hope the delay is a psych-out, but still, wouldn't it be nice?

I will hope and dream of it while I go to sleep tonight.

1 minute ago, schmupti said:

But peach are the ones we picked up and are Alstroemerias,...

The new dragons are so beautiful! I think I love every one of them.

Dear TJ and all the spriters, and everyone who worked on this, please know that this event has been totally worth it. These dragons are magnificent.

I love this busy event, thank you TJ and spriters for working hard to make us happy! I love the new dragons and mechanics! 

11 minutes ago, Pixxelation said:

Hey, friends! As you may have noticed, there are now two variants of Florets––the original Iris Florets, and the new Alstroemeria Florets. Both types come in three color schemes––can you figure out how to get them all?

I absolutely LOVE all of them, but still haven’t worked out how to get them for sure! When the new peach coloured ones grow up, will be experimenting!

The colors on the new orange Gemshard desperately remind me of a pumpkin, with that orange and green combo. Actually, the new Copper also reminds me of a good Halloween orange. If I eventually get either of them, I'll definitely be using them for Halloween breeding, haha.

I really hope the new florets aren't alts because I want to hoard them so bad! 

The copper grew up. I wonder if its an untarnished one. I bet it takes electric based dragons because copper is great for conducting electricity, and untarnished copper conducts it best

THERES my beautiful tutela wife!

OH And the girl hybrid finally, at long last, love her!

Edited by Tini

Whoa! Spriters, you outdid yourselves! :D Thank you so much for all sprites! ❤️

My favorites:
New coppers - so shiny! ^_^
Royal eminence - magnificent sprite!💥
New cantor colors are so awesome! The white is so gentle and the green is such a neat palette ❤️ 
New florets - so flowery! 🌺 Amazing new sprites!
p.s. Forgot the nilias - love the shading and the colors of these ^_^

Edited by yieldy

Managed to grab 4 of the peach Florets in the birthday flood, and am currently 4 for 4 successful breedings on the new Royal hybrids! (so will have reached my scroll goal for 2 adults of each gender for those when they hatch/grow up 🙂) .  Am now out of Fertility until my Purples come off cooldown so the Nilia variants will have to wait a bit, so I think the next ones I attempt will be will be either yellow Sapphires or the new Electric variant/alt. Am not even THINKING about the new Gemshards/Cantos/Florets/Pink Sapphires until I've got the easier ones out of the way 😁

I won't deny I was overwhelmed by the sheer volume of new variants and by the ever more complicated mechanics (and definitely grumpy about it), and while I've now calmed down and realised it's a marathon not a sprint, I do hope the increasingly complicated mechanics don't become a regular feature of new egg drops.

Edited by foreverlokied224

22 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But peach are the ones we picked up and are Alstroemerias,...

Yep - two irises in the alpine and forest, one alstroemeria in the jungle. That leaves one more iris, and two more alstros, and three biomes, which makes me think of a last minute surprise! check the biomes! last minute birthday extension. (Maybe. Maybe? Maybe. Probably not. But maybe? I think I need sleep.)

Edited by schmupti
Based on that typo, definitely need sleep

Well damn EQ is going to be NEEDED ! (got one, but...)

Just now, schmupti said:

Yep - two irises in the alpine and forest, one alstros in the jungle. That leaves one more iris, and two more alstros, and three biomes, which makes me think of a last minute surprise! check the biomes! last minute birthday extension. (Maybe. Maybe? Maybe. Probably not. But maybe? I think I need sleep.)

Sleep? What's that? Lol

I'll be trying more to figure this out later, my eyelids refuse to stay open anymore. 

Gosh, adults look so stunning. I want a few gemshards now, they'll go well with Lihnseyres. Florets also gorgeous. Thank you for the release, now it is time to slowly collect everything=)

The new adults are all so beautiful! I especially love the pink sapphire and the new hybrid. Thank you to everyone who worked on this event to bring us so many dragons at once! I'm not having much luck getting them so far, but I like that this was a big release with lots of new dragons to collect. The way I see it, they're going to be around forever, so even if I can't get them right away, I'll still get them. That's fine with me. :D

Oh, okay, it seems I will spend the rest of my day admiring those adult sprites. My favourite is still the white cantor, I think, but everything looks just fantastic. Huge, huge compliments to all artists and other people who worked for this release and the sprite updates! 🌻

I just googled Alstroemeria (since it sounded like some plant name) and those are Peruvian lilies (Inkalilie in German) and they bloom in summer, they are in the Southern Hemisphere, Irises bloom now and are from the northern hemisphere 

59 minutes ago, Pixxelation said:

Hey, friends! As you may have noticed, there are now two variants of Florets––the original Iris Florets, and the new Alstroemeria Florets. Both types come in three color schemes––can you figure out how to get them all?

Hmm. A challenge. XD

The adults are beautiful, all of them! Thank you, TJ and spriters! :D