TJ09

2021-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 15th Birthday!

Once again royal crimson's spread their awesomeness. I like RCs, I liked their first hybrid, now there's a second one that holds much of the same appeal while also being my favorite color. 

:D

Edited by blockEdragon

There are TEARS at that tiny sapphire. I love it so so so much.

If you wanna see what it actually looks like, just click it. Its normal in cave.

2 minutes ago, Tini said:

There are TEARS at that tiny sapphire. I love it so so so much.

If you wanna see what it actually looks like, just click it. Its normal in cave.

Ok that's funny :lol:

1 minute ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Ok that's funny :lol:

c'mon florets grow before tj comes back to try and fix it alskjd

Ooooh, that regal looking Purple! 🤩 And the beautiful magenta(?) Floret. As for the Aqua Gemshard, I can’t wait to start some pretty checkers.

🤩🤩🤩

Yanno, I wasn't much of a Sapphire fan before. These pinks are a game changer. And those Florets. I want an army of them.

1 minute ago, Modiano said:

A chonky Floret grew up!

The only adult Floret I can see is the original style. Hmm, I will be patient...

1 minute ago, oxoniensis said:

The only adult Floret I can see is the original style. Hmm, I will be patient...

no its there its just smol. the really blurry purple one.

pleassseeee not a cross-breed please not a cross-breed pleasse

Edited by Tini

2 minutes ago, Tini said:

no its there its just smol. the really blurry purple one.

Ah, yes, thank you! I see her now. She is so pretty! Love the pose, and the feathery wings.

Edited by oxoniensis

So what is the deal with these different sprite florets? Are they alts? (Btw I love that purple version) 💜

ETA: OMG dat golden boi!!!!! 💛💛💛💛💛

Edited by Syiren

I'm betting they're breed only alts.....

Just now, Syiren said:

So what is the deal with these different sprite florets? Are they alts? (Btw I love that purple version) 💜

We do not have a clue how to get the new florets. (except the peach chunky one) They're also just called floret wyvern too so I guess they are alts. 

Hey, friends! As you may have noticed, there are now two variants of Florets––the original Iris Florets, and the new Alstroemeria Florets. Both types come in three color schemes––can you figure out how to get them all?

So far these dragons are all gorgeous! ... Except for the male new Floret. The description speaks about what an elegant breed they are and then these guys look so derpy... Doesn't really fit imo.

Edited by Mukouno

Wow that purple Floret is awesome.

Can't wait to try breeding for those alts once my Florets are able to breed again

Edited by caya

I was expecting to be lukewarm on the new florets, but Pixx and Sumoka knocked it out of the park holy cow.

I love the new green Nilia! The simplicity of the pose and design plus that hue of green is stunning. I'll definitely be trying to get more later!

And wow, the Florets! That new reddish colored Floret is going to be incredible for Valentine's breeding! And the new purplish one has a new pose, what an incredible design! It seems more flowery than the previous design, like the wings look more like petals. I wonder if that's a clue on how to breed them, or if it's just a design difference.

8 minutes ago, Pixxelation said:

Hey, friends! As you may have noticed, there are now two variants of Florets––the original Iris Florets, and the new Alstroemeria Florets. Both types come in three color schemes––can you figure out how to get them all?

Well, since you ask I'm betting on a breed only mechanic....

No wait - can't be... Damn.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Okay, yellow sapphire hit it out of the park. I love sapphires now. They've been redeemed.

Now how to get new types of Florets. Hmm..... *puts on thinking cap*