purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2021

Omg lol I did it again. Note to self, don't breed while drinking wine.  Or egg locked with NR eggs. I am an idiot. XD

8 minutes ago, Chaosdawn said:

Omg lol I did it again. Note to self, don't breed while drinking wine.  Or egg locked with NR eggs. I am an idiot. XD

Oh no! Hope it finds its way back. I will help if I can.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage):

https://dragcave.net/lineage/p58yf

What Gen are you on now?: 15

:( Had to wait 6 hrs from when my 14 gen grew up to when my next egg slot opened up. Waiting is so hard! 

@Chaosdawn I will keep my egg out for your egg. Hopefully this one will make it back, too.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egglet

What Gen are you on now?: 16

Hurrah! A Labradorite this time! :D

@Chaosdawn, oh no, I will be on the lookout! :shades::iraptor:

@BringsTheSnow you are welcome; there are so many pretty and unique lineages here! I enjoy seeing what everyone is working on and how their lineages are progressing. ^_^

Thank you everyone. I still feel like an idiot, I was just on autopilot. Oh my cloudplume grew up, need to breed him, *clickclickclick* OH NOOOO. 

I was sitting on my hands all afternoon to keep me from grabbing another new egg from the cave, knowing my Challenge dragon was going to grow up and be ready to breed! XD

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/y97Ug

What Gen are you on now?: 20

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): 

What Gen are you on now?: 21

Dagnabbit.

Screenshot_20210824-211202.thumb.jpg.895e29bf9530fa4461f90824be27c21a.jpg

Well, that was very inconsiderate of them! ;) You'll have to play them some romantic music next time -- unless you decide to change up mates entirely.

I will probably change mates. He was too young for the dragon that pounced on him within seconds of maturing. XD

WOW ! I might just catch up ?

Maybe it will happen to mine too - 4 hours from now.

But that's sad - I am sorry.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

WOW ! I might just catch up ?

Maybe it will happen to mine too - 4 hours from now.

But that's sad - I am sorry.

XD I know you're really dancing madly in your kitchen! :P

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

I will probably change mates. He was too young for the dragon that pounced on him within seconds of maturing. XD

Before we had fertility BSA refusal protection, I used to avoid breeding any dragon its first day as an adult. I was convinced that they were much more likely to refuse, and I really couldn't blame them! XD

47 minutes ago, Lagie said:

XD I know you're really dancing madly in your kitchen! :P

I did giggle a teeny bit, but I was also sorry for you, honestly. I owe you a lot.

And now I feel guilty.

19 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I was sitting on my hands all afternoon to keep me from grabbing another new egg from the cave, knowing my Challenge dragon was going to grow up and be ready to breed! XD

Like Purple, I was at risk of no slots and I held my breath and killed an egg to get a space.... And got me a skittish !

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/7XHF2

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I did giggle a teeny bit, but I was also sorry for you, honestly. I owe you a lot.

And now I feel guilty.

Like Purple, I was at risk of no slots and I held my breath and killed an egg to get a space.... And got me a skittish !

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/7XHF2

No guilty feelings needed from you! You have nothing to feel guilty about.

Congrats on the skittish and your latest eggy! :D

Edited by Lagie

OOOOOOOOOOOPS I almost went hunting and risked locking myself. SITS ON HANDS till this evening when I can breed...

Standings have been updated to here.

Reminder: We have 4 weeks of the Challenge left. Please start thinking about what you would like to donate as a prize at the end. It can be an egg from your challenge lineage or anything else that you would like to donate -- perhaps the offspring of some other special lineage on your scroll, a rare or uncommon CB that you know you are capable of catching within a reasonable time after the challenge is over, a BSA hatchie or two -- whatever you think would make a nice gift for someone.

Everyone who finishes the challenge, no matter their place in the standings, will get a prize. The top 3 finishers will get to pick their prize from all those offered. The others will be selected at random from what is left.

@Chaosdawn did you get your egg back? I can't tell because your scroll name doesn't show on your dragons. Since you never posted, it is not included in this week's standings.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Chaosdawn did you get your egg back? I can't tell because your scroll name doesn't show on your dragons. Since you never posted, it is not included in this week's standings.

I would assume so as their current cloudplume is at 21st gen !

I will offer a 2 gen tinsel - mate of your choice. He is an evil tin, and it may take a bit.... Or anything else on my scroll.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

5 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I will offer a 2 gen tinsel - mate of your choice. He is an evil tin, and it may take a bit.... Or anything else on my scroll.

If you would, please use the official form. It will make it easier for me to collect all the info! :)

I would like to offer a prize!

Lineage Link to Egg:

OR

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: 2G non-holiday offspring from one of my alt Sweetlings -- breed of your choice

Sorry:

I would like to offer a prize!

2 gen tinsel - bred to a mate of your choice. He is an evil tin, and it may take a bit...

46 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Sorry:

's alright. :)