purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2021

I want to drop out. My lineage didn't work out. Too many breeding difficulties/disappointments over the summer. I'm not happy with it.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I want to drop out. My lineage didn't work out. Too many breeding difficulties/disappointments over the summer. I'm not happy with it.

Sorry to hear that, but okay. Your call.

Final standings have been posted. Sorry it took me so long.

I will be contacting the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners about picking prizes. Watch for a PM from me!

We had 4 people reach the 24th generation. The third place winner is the one who got there first. Since there were others who got to the same level, I will be offering the other two (but not myself) the 4th and 5th chance to pick a prize from those still available.

After those prizes are picked I will use RNG to distribute the remaining prizes to the rest of those who finished the challenge.

I hope that is all clear, but please post any questions you might have!

The top winners have all picked their prizes, so I have assigned the remaining prizes to the rest of the players using a number sequence from random.org.

The list is below.

I will be sending PMs to everyone to let them know who gets their prize. It will be up to each of you to make arrangements to deliver the prize you are offering.

Prize offering from:                         Won by:                                              

1.  @Fuzzbucket                             @BringsTheSnow

2.  @Lagie                                     @azurewingsofwind

3.  @rinoa26                                  @purplehaze 

4.  @missy_                                    @Miraku

5.  @digitalthunder                         @missy_

6.  @azurewingsofwind                   @Aqub

7.  @BringsTheSnow                       @Chaosdawn

Edited by purplehaze

Awesome! I loved this challenge. I'll definitely participate in the next one too. Please tag me if you do another one!

This has been a blast! Tried breeding my prize but of course, he didn’t cooperate with his chosen mate. 🙃 Will try again next week! 

If anyone would like an egg from my challenge line, I’d be happy to breed you one. :)

This has been loads of fun. Thank you, @purplehaze, for organizing this! :iraptor: ^_^

I hope everyone has been in contact with their prize receiver to arrange delivery of the prize, even if the prize has not been given, yet.

If there are any problems, please let me know. I want to be sure that everyone has a good experience with this.

Hope you all enjoyed the Challenge! Look for it to return next year. Poke me if you don't see something posted about it early in April. ;)

I certainly got my prize, and my recipient has half of theirs ! Thanks to Miraku, and also to you for setting this up and filling a hole in a very awkward lineage !

I received my prize from @digitalthunder; thank you! ^_^ And @Miraku has received the prize from me. (My guy was stubborn; he took three breeding attempts and finally decided to cooperate!)

Thanks again for a great event.  Thanks to all the participants; you guys made it a blast.  :iraptor: :iraptor::iraptor:

It was a lot of fun!