purplehaze

20 Week Breeding Challenge: 2021

I would like to offer a prize!

Description of What You'll Breed/Have Bred: I can offer an egg from my female CB gold tinsel (from either a flipped mint year-round or an arcana at Halloween - she has only two mates) ... or anything else on my scroll (my dragons don't sleep around, though; mates are usually permanent).

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): https://dragcave.net/lineage/aSiji

What Gen are you on now?: 23

I did change up mates this time. I will use the other male later in the lineage, if I should get that far before the end. I figure I will have time for 2 more breedings if all goes well.

I apologize for not getting the standings updated. I have been kind of overwhelmed the last few weeks.

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Oh I am sorry..... we all seem to be starting to have bad luck just now.

WAIT - @rinoa26- I think you have given your scroll name rather than your forum name on the parents....

?

Sorry but that makes absolutely no sense to me... Did you mean Miraku by chance?

OOPS. Yes. Deleting ! (Took the name from the post above mine...)

5 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OOPS. Yes. Deleting ! (Took the name from the post above mine...)

Oh did you mean me? My forum and scroll name are same.

------------------------------------------------

Also

I would like to offer a prize!

2g offspring from my M Silver Tinsel,  https://dragcave.net/lineage/FqySM

Please note that I don't have CB of many breeds like Starae, Gold, Pink Sapphire , silver , few holiday breeds and many more.

So if you request from a breed I have then I'll definitely breed for you. Thanks.

Edited by Miraku

Yes - I messed up and am blushing like anything.

Two more days and mine can try again....

Just now, Fuzzbucket said:

Yes - I messed up and am blushing like anything.

Two more days and mine can try again....

It's okay :)

I have added the prizes being offered by participants in the 4th post. Where there is a lot of information in the offering post I have posted a link to that post instead of copying everything!

Did I miss anyone's offer. I tried to look back as far as I thought offers were posted.

If you haven't posted an offer, please try to do so before the ending deadline so winners can select their prizes right away.

Edited by purplehaze

@Miraku I hope you get your egg back! I will keep an eye out.

The Lineage gets longer!

Proof (link to egg's lineage): Egglette

What Gen are you on now?: 20

I THINK someone has Miraku's egg - I was hunting for it, and it's now below most of the AP time.... It only has 1 view, so with any luck the player is holding it...

Edited by Fuzzbucket

13 hours ago, missy_ said:

@Miraku I hope you get your egg back! I will keep an eye out.

Thank you Missy.

4 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I THINK someone has Miraku's egg - I was hunting for it, and it's now below most of the AP time.... It only has 1 view, so with any luck the player is holding it...

Yeah me too. In AP there are 4d11h eggs, and my egg is 4d4h so it's most likely someone has it and letting my egg to die without views 😕

Not sure; it seems to be running at 1 view still - I wonder f it's just someone who doesn't know how ? Change a parent to say please message me on forum ?

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not sure; it seems to be running at 1 view still - I wonder f it's just someone who doesn't know how ? Change a parent to say please message me on forum ?

I changed one of the parent's name. Let's see if that get their attention

I do hope they will return it. It seems the eggs I want to track always end up surfacing while I am asleep!

My egg hatched and they don't want to return it. Or they didn't see the names of the parents. Or they aren't registered on forum.

Anyways, It's a gone case.

I'll just try to breed again when the parent is off cool down if there's time.

I imagine there will be. I bred a backup for my refusenik, in case he is silly again later today...

I'm so sorry - hugs.

16 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I imagine there will be. I bred a backup for my refusenik, in case he is silly again later today...

I'm so sorry - hugs.

Thank you :)

Standings have been updated to here.

There should be time for one, or perhaps two, more breedings between now and the deadline. May your dragons cooperate!

@Long_Before_Sunrise I have no idea what generation you are on just now. You haven't posted your generation in your last 3 posts and I refuse to try to interpret your emojis into a generation number. I don't know if those dragons count or don't! Please post something that I can make sense of, if you want me to count them.

@AwkwardAvian It looks like you have continued to breed your line, but have not been posting your progress. You need to post in order to have them counted in the standings.

Remember as we get close to the end it will be really important to get your eggs posted ASAP after breeding, as I will count them in the order they are posted, not the order they are bred.

Also, anyone who has not posted the prize they intend to offer at the end of the contest needs to post by the end of this week so we can distribute prizes as quickly as possible at the end. We may have a new release this weekend which could delay the breeding and giving of those prizes, but it would be nice to be able to pair up winners and gifters anyway and you can work out your own breeding schedule.

Edited by purplehaze