Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

43 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

@Mika - if you ever want to make another Nope cookie, I'd love one. *_*

Working on it! Will send soon-ish.

(Edit: good lord does the "e" take forever to get right. Sent your nope cookie!)

@Marrionetta sent you yours a minute ago.

Edited by Mika

Spoiler

image.png.df4c54b0d1c9a00df5bd816d042f59fb.png

If anyone wants another karasuno themed cookie, i have a karasuno banner based one :D

Tried duplicating the link to get more cookies but it didnt work so there's only one

27 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

can i have a aso xeno?

20 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Can I also have an Aso?

Due to popular demand, I have made another batch. The sprinkles on the tree didn't land very evenly this time. I managed to make seven this time, the second of which is going out as soon as the timer comes down.

11 minutes ago, Kakaru_of_DOOM said:

Due to popular demand, I have made another batch. The sprinkles on the tree didn't land very evenly this time. I managed to make seven this time, the second of which is going out as soon as the timer comes down.

I would also love one if you have any spare please! 💜💜

4 hours ago, Silverwatermist said:

@smartster4 You're so welcome!! I wasn't sure what else to send, so I tried copying your profile picture but with a Christmas theme XD

Now that I know this thread even exists, I can show off that someone did the same thing (copying the profile picture) for me! I gasped when I saw this and think it's so cool! Thanks @Laura-Borealis!

Glad you like it! (I tried to do the trees but they weren't cooperating.)

I really love the dragon wing you sent me in nonbinary pride colors. :wub:

Woah!! You all are very creative and inventive with this... I'm blown away by the bird cookies!! I was initially trying to stick to "making cookies", in that I tried to make them all look like Christmas Cookies! But these two are my favorites I've made so far, and I got a bit weird with the tree haha! Both of these were sent already.

image_2020-12-31_213518.png.3a00222385d33d143fffd99f949490e5.png

9 minutes ago, Ghostplops said:

Woah!! You all are very creative and inventive with this... I'm blown away by the bird cookies!! I was initially trying to stick to "making cookies", in that I tried to make them all look like Christmas Cookies! But these two are my favorites I've made so far, and I got a bit weird with the tree haha! Both of these were sent already.

I love the derpy snowman, it looks so cute :D

Edited by Corseiss

42 minutes ago, Laura-Borealis said:

Glad you like it! (I tried to do the trees but they weren't cooperating.)

I really love the dragon wing you sent me in nonbinary pride colors. :wub:

You're so welcome! I got a little tired of making Christmas themed cookies and decided that the next cookie I made, I'd check the person's profile to see if anything gave me an idea :) I'm so glad you liked it, and no worries about not including trees on mine, it was great as is!

I'll also be sending out an alien and/or snowy tree to the person who asked for one XD I may just start sending out random aliens to people as well, they're fun to draw with the frosting for some reason

3 hours ago, Mika said:

A bit of a silly one, but does anybody want this nope cookie?

efdcc.png.4947c7fe7ea4d6746f0e4e607dd210f5.png

I'd like one, too. Lettering on these cookies is hard.

1 hour ago, Ghostplops said:

That is a very memorable Christmas tree. 😆  And doesn't look safe to get too close to.

And the snowman has a very 'why did this happen to me' look.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Some of the cookies in this thread are gorgeous.  ._.

Here are the ones I've sent so far. The initial batch followed by space cookies. Poor Uranus doesn't have stars in the background because I'm an idiot and forgot to add them before sending and now I have to look at my failure every time I open the page.  :'D

Also shout-out to whoever knows what cookie #5 is in the first batch.

christmas2020_cookies01.png

christmas2020_cookies02.png

4 hours ago, Moriaty said:

So, posting a bunch of pokemon

1235700905_ScreenShot2020-12-31at6_55_29PM.thumb.png.c254ba7ad6969d942c91f0c8b107c72a.png

was looking to trade raichu with marrionetta so dat one's kind of reserved, unless she/he doesn't respond by tmr morning (or afternoon, depends on when I get up)

the pink and yellow cat that really looks like cattail from plant vs zombie is gone

Can I take Wooper home? Thank you:wub:

3 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

Can I take Wooper home? Thank you:wub:

sent!

and an update on my pokemon (probably gonna be pretty much the same list for tonight too, don't have time to make more..at the very most two new ones

486583764_ScreenShot2020-12-31at11_42_48PM.thumb.png.d69eb60936abcc2d98952c76e09e25a0.png

1 hour ago, Jet Raptor said:

Some of the cookies in this thread are gorgeous.  ._.

Here are the ones I've sent so far. The initial batch followed by space cookies. Poor Uranus doesn't have stars in the background because I'm an idiot and forgot to add them before sending and now I have to look at my failure every time I open the page.  :'D

Also shout-out to whoever knows what cookie #5 is in the first batch.

christmas2020_cookies01.png

Yours are gorgeous, too.

I'm really impressed by the teacup. The spoon looks a little bit like a snake, though.

And the potion bottle. I'm jealous. It has a tag!

On 1/1/2021 at 12:33 AM, biruko said:

I have send you 2 cookies (one is cool party star with "party horn" if I remember how it's called in english :D)

Thank you! Love them! ❤️ Yes, we called it party horn (I'm not English speaker but we called it party horn too) I don't make new year cookie, but let me know if you like to have any of my available cookie(s). 

On 1/1/2021 at 12:36 AM, a101401014 said:

Thanks!

You can tell me several your fav anime characters, and I can try to draw one of them ( if you don't mind I will make it slowly 😂 )

Thank you! I really appreciate that 😍 My fav anime characters are Gintoki (Gintama), Tiger/Kotetsu (Tiger & Bunny), Hisoka (Hunter x Hunter) and Sakuragi (SlamDunk). Let me know if you like any of my available cookie, I'll send them to you.

23 hours ago, Auriene said:

@banban007 Sent you a cookie with fireworks - Happy New Year ^_^ May it be better than the previous one! Still about 7 hours until midnight where I live. I am staying at home, but I don't even care - I suppose I have never been so eager to say good bye to the old year in my entire life. Honestly, the first thing I'm doing after midnight is burning the 2020 calendar...

Thank you! It's beautiful. :wub: Happy new year to you too! For someone who enjoys going outside, this covid just made me sad a little especially during festival/celebrations. 😅 Anyway, I sent you a thalassa, and just let me know if you like to have any other cookies from me.

@Fields_of_Heather Love your dragons' heads. Is the drunk black dragon still available?

@Moriaty Thank you for the cookies! Love them all. I sent you my last Nebula, but if you want anything else, just tell me. :wub:

@LackingDragons beautiful cookies! Can I request a fish in a bottle, if you can make more? Thanks!

@Confused Cat the casette tape looks great! XD If you make more, please send 1 to me. 

@Mika Is candy mountain available? I'd love 1. Somehow it makes me craving for ice cream. :unsure:

@Awdz Bodkins Those carina, garland and coastal waverunners are beautiful! 

@Kakaru_of_DOOM I'd love to adopt 1 aso xeno too please. 

@Jet Raptor Thank you for the planet cookie. They're all amazing! Your other cookie design too, especially that teacup,, leaf and potion bottle. ❤️

-----

Here's my available limited edition cookies (except the cappuccino cup - I have 2. It copied itself during 3.00 a.m. maintenance).

The last 3 cookies are old and made for lines practice.. but they're limited edition too, only made 1 of each except the flower sled - I have 3 of those. Tag me if interested in any.

Also have :

several thalassa

Cat butt x  4

Goku x 3

cookies 2020_11.jpg

UPDATE : Koi, cat with pink tree + cat with green tree, cartoon whales, Flower in sled shape all gone. 

Had fun with sled shape, I made a few more animal cookies. Decided to make humpback whale realistic a bit coz of those lines, and it looks weird in plain black/blue. UPDATE : walrus, owl and realistic humpback whale gone. Probably will make more animal cookies later. :D 

cookies 2020_12.jpg

Edited by banban007
update available cookies

2 hours ago, Moriaty said:

sent!

and an update on my pokemon (probably gonna be pretty much the same list for tonight too, don't have time to make more..at the very most two new ones

486583764_ScreenShot2020-12-31at11_42_48PM.thumb.png.d69eb60936abcc2d98952c76e09e25a0.png

Can i have the poofy cloud bird? Looks adorable :D

@banban007 if possible, could you give me a random cat, a cat butt and a koi, tyvm :)

Edited by Corseiss

2 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

@banban007 if possible, could you give me a random cat, a cat butt and a koi, tyvm :)

sending.. same scroll name?

Just now, banban007 said:

sending.. same scroll name?

Yup!

2 hours ago, Moriaty said:

sent!

May I adopt Plusle and Minun? ( I hope that’s the same names in English as in German)

35 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

Can i have the poofy cloud bird? Looks adorable :D

sent!

20 minutes ago, tjenni said:

May I adopt Plusle and Minun? ( I hope that’s the same names in English as in German)

no worrys, I'll need to google either way since I don't know english names (I know the names in chinese only) :D will send after cooldown's over - and sent

Edited by Moriaty

@banban007 sure, I can make you some bottled fish. I would very much like both the koi and one of the flower sleds, any other cookies of mine that you would like?

Edit: I've currrently got these and some dolphins

cookies 1.png

Edited by LackingDragons

18 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@banban007 sure, I can make you some bottled fish. I would very much like both the koi and one of the flower sleds, any other cookies of mine that you would like?

Edit: I've currrently got these and some dolphins

Spoiler

cookies 1.png

Thank you! Really appreciate it. 

That LE Koi is taken, but I'm keeping different Koi from the mass production. I'm not sure who I kept it for anymore, so I can send it to you (if you haven't got any of my Koi cookie) 

I'd love that sampan/boat with night sky. Thank you. ❤️

EDIT : You made me wanna make a cartoon walrus cookie. :D 

Edited by banban007