Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

@Aie Are you able to do a red panda? Scroll name: Velociraptor 

10 minutes ago, Mika said:

@banban007 I sent you a Bird in a Tree just now.

Thank you! Sent you a mini dragon. :D

@Tawanda001 Thank you for the Santa cookie, it's hilarious! XD 
@Aie so beautiful! Can I request an Orca? 😍

@Zhiyi1015 Thank you! Sent you a mini dragon. 

Edited by banban007

1 minute ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Are you asking me or Zhiyi1015?

@Aie - love your designs, can you do a critter for me? Will send cookie #46929

Oh! Thanks for reminding. My mistake. 😂

I will edit. 

I might have to withdraw what I said about not making duplicates, because a lot of people have requested orcas! If I end up making more of them, everyone who's asked me on this thread or PM'd me will get one :)

1 minute ago, Aie said:

I might have to withdraw what I said about not making duplicates, because a lot of people have requested orcas! If I end up making more of them, everyone who's asked me on this thread or PM'd me will get one :)

Thank you very much! :D

2 minutes ago, Aie said:

Oh, so then I would also love to get one too, they're amazing!

If you could, please add me to to Orca cookie list too ;)

@Chaosdawn no problem! I'm glad you notice that little Mike XD

@Aie I would like an orca if possible! They are gorgeous! Tell me which cookie you want if you like! 

@banban007 DC cookie sent! Thank you for the mini dragon! Is that terrae? It's so cute!! 

@Dalek cat cookie sent! Does it look like cat? Lmao I was trying for a cat but I thought it looks more like hamster XD thank you for the tree! 

@Awdz Bodkins little Mike sent! Thank you for the pretty new dragon! I can't remember the name 

@a101401014 sent! Can I have a cartoon creature if you still have one? 

Edited by Zhiyi1015

I have some cookies I can send:

green stars (7 cookies),

bottles (3 cookies),

green birb (11 cookies).

IBP79f.jpg

I suppose some of you may already have them XD

Also, I decided to make some LotR cookies, but of course, the spam-saving trick failed and I ended up with only one of each -_- - except for the Hobbit house. Galadriel has already been sent, but Barad Dur cookie, Orthank cookie and two Hobbit house cookies are still unsent:

51JXla.jpgcf8vsI.jpg

And later, thanks to the tab-copying trick, I managed to make a few copies of Tolkien monograms - I have 10 of them, so let me know if you want one :)

@Aie I would love an orca, if you are still making them - will send something in return!

1 minute ago, Auriene said:

green stars (7 cookies),

bottles (3 cookies),

green birb (11 cookies).

IBP79f.jpg

Also, I decided to make some LotR cookies, but of course, the spam-saving trick failed and I ended up with only one of each -_- - except for the Hobbit house. Galadriel has already been sent, but Barad Dur cookie, Orthank cookie and two Hobbit house cookies are still unsent:

51JXla.jpgcf8vsI.jpg

And later, thanks to the tab-copying trick, I managed to make a few copies of Tolkien monograms - I have 10 of them, so let me know if you want one :)

@Aie I would love an orca, if you are still making them - will send something in return!

OMG! Can I take a green birb cookie and a Hobbit house cookie? They are amazing!!! :D

2 minutes ago, Auriene said:

green stars (7 cookies),

bottles (3 cookies),

green birb (11 cookies).

IBP79f.jpg

They're all amazing, could I get one bird? I love them, I had one different from but I would love to get this green beauty!

@Auriene can i have a LotR cookie? I would request a hobbit house but it seems both are claimed 

4 minutes ago, Dalek said:

@Auriene can i have a LotR cookie? I would request a hobbit house but it seems both are claimed 

Same... sent cookie #44062 for trade to Auriene

image.png.9ee78ea96907057080631d38dc380b15.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

@water_angel I sent it to you! (I made it a while ago so it will probably appear somewhere in the middle of your collection.)

@Marrionetta @Awdz Bodkins I will make more! Didn't think this would be so popular.  :lol: 

@Confused Cat I would love a pumpkin tree, too, if you have any more left. 😊

5 hours ago, lovecats99 said:

Still have a bunch of these left, if anyone's interested!

I got one from you, just wanted to say thanks. :D Not sure if you sent it specifically to me or I was a lucky random recipient.

@Xathoa, do you still have a leaf cookie? ❤️ So beautiful!

@Auriene, do you still have a birb cookie? They're gorgeous. [ Edit: Thank you so much! I sent you a simple Counter-Earth cookie as thanks, I hope you don't mind the simplicity. ❤️ ]

Edited by pinkgothic

1 hour ago, Mika said:

@Auriene I'd like a hobbit house cookie. It looks so cute! I'll send you something in return.

No problem :)

@Dalek @Awdz Bodkins I will make a few copies and send to you ^_^

@pinkgothic Still have them, will send you one in a moment! Edit: Glad you like it - I love the cookie from you, thank you!

Edited by Auriene

@Auriene Thank you! I sent you a cookie for your efforts! (May i also request a green bird?)

@Auriene  ~squeals loudly~  I would love a hobbit house if you have one! I love Tolkien. Also the spam click doesn't work, but with Chrome I was able to copy the address of the cookie before saving it into multiple tabs then save each one to get duplicates. The sprinkles don't show unless you try to add some but they save fine. ^.^

I made new surprised penguins. XD

Moar.jpg.81a1ef8342550db164de76e537561f15.jpg