Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

@banban007 I'm glad you like the stingray! I saw somebody posting a picture of an aquarium, and of an angelfish, which inspired me to think about some aquatic themes that could be done with the cookie shapes.

@katcombs Sorry, @Confused Cat is the bear-maker, not me. I just do stingrays. :P

@BatPopsicle I'd have still made you one, but it sounds like samsap already gave you a mimic, so congratulations! :)

@Xathoa Sure, I'll make you one in a couple of minutes. ;) Yellow and purple would be nice? The Jester dragon is my favourite two-headed. :P

Edit: I like how this one turned out:

image.png.f6ad6b924d4290b7c0bf1c0e3a01ff30.png

Edited by MessengerDragon

9 minutes ago, banban007 said:

@Awdz Bodkins Love your dragon cookies, wanna trade cookies? 

----
Anyway, these cookies are up for trade (my random anime guy is totally random original character, inspired by Moriaty's cookies)

trade_cookies.jpg

EDIT I also can make cat cookie if anyone prefer cuter things. ;) 

I'd love to trade cookies - as soon as the annoying delay time is done, I will send one of each for trade

@a101401014 hes soo cute! your style is really nice :3 i didnt realize how far i need to scroll to get to the bottom until i tried on mobile. theres just a WALL of poggers ive sent and all the lovely things from other people from lurking in this thread, im collecting all the cookies. all. gotta catch em all i guess!

Anyone interested? I'm hoping people recognize this XD I guess spam saving does have to do with lags - there was almost no lag for me this time and I only clicked fast enough to get two saved. Are up for grab, or if you'd want to draw me sth in return that would be awesome too!

In which case both are gone now XD

808770659_ScreenShot2020-12-27at10_24_11PM.thumb.png.10d2c6e0bbbefaa670663e2a62dda881.png

Edited by Moriaty

1 minute ago, Daypaw said:

@Moriaty I'd love to get one ; A; I'll send you something when my cooldown ends!

Sent!

Just now, InvaderAlexis said:

awww! you should send that to LadyLoki 😛 

Good point! I'll try to dig up her scroll because the scroll name ladyloki doesn't seem to exist....

yeah, it might be fabula..? or i might be thinking of someone else. but i do know her forum name is different than her scroll. she’ll love it!

@Daypaw Thank you for the funny faces XD Sent you a Koi.

@InvaderAlexis Sent 1 Koi to you. When you draw more things tomorrow, don't forget me XD 
@a101401014 ooh thank you! I will send you a Koi. Is your scroll name same as forum?
@MessengerDragon I love fish and sea creatures! (my town is near the sea). Your stingray not only cute, but also creative, love it. :wub:
@Awdz Bodkins thank you for the dragons 😍 Prizes are my favourite dragons, and because I'm also a neglecter, I really appreciate that ND cookie. I sent you a Holly in a jar, will send Koi after cooldown.
@Moriaty  oh that's so cute! but you only have 2.. agree with Alexis, LadyLoki should get 1.

@banban007 

Kaonashi is on the way🤭

060.png.30776d77f14b7fb2dd9816a23470cb97.png

And my scroll is same as forum: a101401014.

@InvaderAlexis 

Saaaaame! I Love this event soooooo much! 

I've been obsessed with Decorating Cookies for too much time😂

@Moriaty 

OMG! Loki! I'd love one😍 

Edited by a101401014

@banban007 hopefully when i see the koi tomorrow it’ll remind me to send you something, because i’m super forgetful. you might get a friday night funkin cookie if i’m still in the mood for them.  or a few, just cuz~! 

All these beautiful reference cookies are making me feel so sad. I honestly don't understand how y'all can get so detailed! To think I was proud of my BNHA reference before I saw this thread... 

Screenshot-2.png

Lol, I'm over here in MS Paint while everyone else is making Photoshop masterpieces!

5 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

@Moriaty 

OMG! Loki! I'd love one😍 

Ah that one's gone unfortunately. I'll be doing another version of loki tho, since I found another cute image I could use for reference. Hopefully I spam save enough to give to everyone XD

@Alskasaur i sent you a UA cookie a little bit ago, i hope you liked it! i didnt know who to send it to, but i remembered seeing your icon and signature and sent it to you! :D 

12 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

@banban007 

Kaonashi is on the way🤭

Spoiler

060.png.30776d77f14b7fb2dd9816a23470cb97.png

thank you very much! ❤️ return a cookie to you too. 

@InvaderAlexis Thanks! but don't worry much, I was just lucky to save a bunch of Koi. XD 

@InvaderAlexis Ahhh, I was so surprised to see that I got a UA cookie, I thought it might have been pure coincidence! I'm glad you thought to send it to me! It's definitely my favorite cookie so far!!! 🥰 Thank you!!

Edited by Alskasaur

3 hours ago, katcombs said:

If I missed anyone, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has sent me cookies!! I've received some amazing ones!! Beautifully done, ya'll!

Likes - Leafeon, dragons, birds and traditional... 

A while back I saw some cookies that looked like painted scenes, wow!! I couldn't find them when I looked again :( Will be making more cookies tomorrow and now that I know about that multi-save I'm gonna have fun!

Could you be thinking of these?

14 hours ago, Fields_of_Heather said:

@banban007 You're Welcome!

This must be my landscape phase.

Screenshot_2020-12-27 Dragon Cave(1).png

m6tne1t.png

Some more sneks in cups, and they be needing homes. ❤️

Still needing home: Red, Purple, Blue, Black, White, Green, Gold, Orange All adopted ❤️

Edited by Moonlightelf

I spam saved sixteen of those. Damn that's more than expected XD

One is going to a101401014, one to fabula (ladyloki), anyone else if u want this cookie lmk

the reference was a keychain XD so I thought I should add the hook otherwise it would look weird

1773645805_ScreenShot2020-12-27at11_38_08PM.thumb.png.757e7c1cca985d77eda395252c05a483.png

@Moriaty 

OMG! That is so cute!! 😍

Sending a fat pikachu in return!! Thanks for Loki😘

Edited by a101401014

6 minutes ago, Lady Dragoon said:

@Moriaty I will happily take a Loki keyring lol

Alright, sent XD 

And hey that's my 100th cookie to send!

@Moonlightelf Am I allowed to take another? I already have one but I really like dat black snek! If you want a pokemon cookie or a loki cookie in return lmk  XD 

Edited by Moriaty