Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

AAA, Loki keychain - so cute! I grabbed one of the last ones, so I'll let other people snag this one xD

Edited by Daypaw

@a101401014 Of course ^^ Sending as soon as I can (stupid cooldown) :3

@Moriaty Sent the lil black to you :3 Of course you can have more than one snek! ❤️

Edited by Moonlightelf

So many cool things have been done with the sleigh cookie shape, but I'm left wondering... has anybody actually decorated that cookie as a sleigh?

4 minutes ago, MessengerDragon said:

So many cool things have been done with the sleigh cookie shape, but I'm left wondering... has anybody actually decorated that cookie as a sleigh?

There are, and usually as first/initial attempts XD Like when you see a person post the first time with screenshot of a lot of cookies they've done, there's a good chance there'd be a sleigh/tree/present decorated as what they actually are. And then things go wild XD 

My first and only sleigh-decorated sleigh for example:

2017276279_ScreenShot2020-12-28at12_23_20AM.png.442017db2b8e3867990456e98a644a1e.png

@Moriaty Oh, it's even got presents in it! Nice! Oh, I've seen plenty of tree trees, present presents, wing wings, dreidel dreidels, and snowman snowmen. It's just the sleigh sleighs that I hadn't seen yet, first attempts or otherwise. ;)

(also, I've been meaning to ask for a while, do you use sprinkles as place-markers of some sort?)

With a lot more practice I feel my cats are much less blobby and more cute! I'm not as happy with the brown tabby, I think I need to work on that more.

50769275538_60ed242af2.jpg

I sent you an improved cat @jewel21

@banban007 I sent you a white cat and a black cat, thanks in advance for the cat butt and may I please have one of those beautiful Koi if you don't mind?

@Jazeki thank you for the worm, he's SO cute!

@samsap thank you for the Trek insignia!

@Moonlightelf if there are any sneks left could I please have one? If you'd like a cat pick one ☺️

@Moriaty may I please have a Loki keychain? And a random pokemon would be awesome! if you'd like a cat or three let me know ;)

Everyone is so talented, it makes me want to work harder and branch out from cats  😝

@Tamahaganae Sent a loki! incoming pokemon dispatched after cooldown over! (randomly picked bulbasuar, unless you want a different one?) Can I get a black and a white cat? ty XD they;re so cute

@Daypaw ooh can I get one of those? they look really nice!

@Tamahaganae Do you still have a black cat left? I will send you something back, (either a black cat/dog or a wing cookie lol)

@Daypaw I will happily take one. :D Edit: Will send something back, scroll the same as your username?

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Well, this happend...

I don't really know what i was thinking ?

darn now I'm looking at it I should've made the background like a fishtank. The shape actually works.

there are nine of those, again either lmk you want one or they're going to random/gift above XD

1623721226_ScreenShot2020-12-28at1_05_18AM.thumb.png.6ce6dbdf3816c56e9fbd35e73cc500a6.png

(but nothing happened!)

Edited by Moriaty

Thanks everyone! I need to go to bed but I plan on making more cookies (and trying more than cats lol) tomorrow!

@Moonlightelf may I have the red snek please?

@Moriaty Thank you and Bulbasaur is wonderful! Cats are on their way OMG just saw Magikarp, may I have that instead?

@Lady Dragoon I'll send you a black cat as soon as the cooldown is up

@a101401014 I'll send you a cat too!

Edited by Tamahaganae

@Moriaty

Magikarp!! So adorable!!  I'd love one plz 😍 

@Tamahaganae

Thank you!!

Sending a angry dragon cookie in return 😂

Edited by a101401014

Sure! Currently on cooldown tho, will be sending soon

magikarp 1 going to Tamahaganae...preping...on its way...sent! @Tamahaganae And thanks for the adorable catz XD 

magikarp 2 going to a101401014...preping...on its way...sent! @a101401014

Edited by Moriaty

@Moonlightelf I would love the orange one please. 😊