Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

4 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

ooh are there more eastern prizes available? All cookies I have right now are pokemon themed (as shown below), am working on a hufflepuff one (hopefully can save multiple so if you want that it'd be fine too)

668982040_ScreenShot2020-12-27at8_41_45PM.png.5b7068cfb7bf881962c6e1eb9f805151.png1969302870_ScreenShot2020-12-27at8_41_41PM.png.b0f1d030e2bdf0ad47d6b2c557230b4f.png1707028876_ScreenShot2020-12-27at8_41_38PM.png.46bc53a6682cc94f7851c34143fc0f2d.png

Also @Jazeki can I get a worm too XD I have multiple of the pokemons I posted (except wartortle with only one left), you can pick one if you want!

Any of those shown would be great, but to whom am I sending it? "Could not find anyone with that name." when I tried Moriaty.

4 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Wormy is on its way. Can I get charmander please? My scroll is snickerkitties. 

charmander sent!

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Any of those shown would be great, but to whom am I sending it? "Could not find anyone with that name." when I tried Moriaty.

It's M_Jim. My scroll is in my sig XD it's that blue arc reactor. I'll send an ice eevee then!

Edited by Moriaty

@Jazeki Do you still have any worms? I'd love one if you have any more to spare ; w;

I'll send you a painfully 90s cookie regardless :D

10 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

It's M_Jim. My scroll is in my sig XD it's that blue arc reactor. I'll send an ice eevee then!

Oh cool, so you have two kinds of prize dragons from me now. 🙂  I hope you could tell what the other one was, as I'm not sure the shading worked okay.

6 minutes ago, Daypaw said:

@Jazeki Do you still have any worms? I'd love one if you have any more to spare ; w;

I'll send you a painfully 90s cookie regardless :D

Wormy is on its way. My compy seems to be freezing up.

6 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Oh cool, so you have two kinds of prize dragons from me now. 🙂  I hope you could tell what the other one was, as I'm not sure the shading worked okay.

Yes I could tell! A bronze tinsel XD Dats why I asked for the prize dragon instead of the green one - that looks like a neglected? to complete da collection

@katcombs hufflepuff sent your way! I now have five extra hufflepuff left. I dunno, I kind of don't want to give them out randomly but I just might XD theres usually higher demand for the other three houses but I just can't bring myself to draw another one tonight.

@Dame_Jedi sure, do you want a hufflepuff symbol by any chance XD or if you want pokemon, all the ones from last post are still available.

Edited by Moriaty

34 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I now have a bunch of these available, anyone care to trade cookies?

image.png.27b0525e0e8278a28ef87bc1c7f3aee7.png

@katcombs  Trade you for one of those rainbow stars!

@Awdz Bodkins  I'd love one of those.  I can offer one of the following: Odie, red bell pepper, panda, dragon sleigh:

image.thumb.png.471e953afd1652d72e6f070ac126d13c.png

2 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

theres usually higher demand for the other three houses but I just can't bring myself to draw another one tonight.

Oh, I didn't know you were still doing the house crests. Could I bother you for a Slytherin one later, when you feel like it? I know I've already sent you two dragon cookies, but I'd happily make another - especially if you give me your favorite breed.

They're nothing special, but would anyone like a minimalist cookie? I don't know why but I really enjoy these. 

minimalcookies.png

2 minutes ago, Daypaw said:

They're nothing special, but would anyone like a minimalist cookie? I don't know why but I really enjoy these. 

i'd love that snowflake :P 

21 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

@jewel21 I sent the original already but I did make another Omen for you. Hope you enjoy it.

I love it! Thank you guys. I love my disappointed snowman, my fuzzy worm, my Odie ❤️

And I was so surprised to see a lovely koi. Thank you @banban007

3 minutes ago, Nevemore said:

Oh, I didn't know you were still doing the house crests. Could I bother you for a Slytherin one later, when you feel like it? I know I've already sent you two dragon cookies, but I'd happily make another - especially if you give me your favorite breed.

Sure thing - I should be able to get to it tmr. I just want to draw some other stuff rn XD. If you're doing dragon honestly you can just do any that fits the color palette XD or if you want a challenge maybe blusang? (I almost typed out brine lol) 

none of the dragon breeds I like actually work with this color palette lol. Amalthean's about the only one that could half fit into the palette, even then the cyan/green tint on its fur is hard to get with this palette. what you did with the pipio was really really amazing XD I was surprised that it could even be drawn with this palette since there isn't any grey

very tempted to do more friday night funkin cookies and send em to randoms... theyre just soo fun to make, especially cuz theyre super simple! theyre just really relaxing to draw... maybe its because i was excited about the new patch today :P i can send them to anyone interested here as well if anyones a fan. i swear these cookies are taking over my life... i need to draw other things with my actual art program but COOKIEZ!

2 minutes ago, twol8sue said:

grandson is addicted to japanese/korean anime. He knows just about anything. At first he said it was naruto but maybe its ryou shirogane.  

It's definitely not naruto XD the hairstyle's really different. I might be looking into the naruto fandom again next few days...I dunno, haven't decided, mostly because the color palette is so limited that I can't really draw anyone colored with that. I didn't know the other character, but after googling it I'm surprised because they actually look alike

I sent that one away already XD it's from a, really old and long going anime. Like a childhood thing for me. I'm still a tad bit surprised that no one at all recognized this tho. If I tell you it's from detective conan, could anyone tell who this is?

Wow this topic is hot! (I last read at page 14 and now it's 23!) XD 

Sorry for many tagging, thanks to spam-save, now I can return cookies faster~ if I missed anyone, please let me know by tagging me back.

@biruko Sent you a cat and a Koi. I will try to draw Dragon Ball theme cookie for you too! and I really love that cookie cave idea. XD 
@Fields_of_Heather Sent you a cat cookie.
@Mika Thank you for the lovely tree ❤️I've sent you a Koi~
@jewel21 Thank you for the snowy night and the cute seal. 😍 Glad you like the Koi.
@e-sheep I can send you a Koi if you like, but can I get a sheep?  :D 
@Auriene Thank you for the beautiful snowflakes~ sent you a cat. 

@InvaderAlexis Thanks for the pog. Your Shirakumo lineart is amazing!
@GalacticSketch I'd love to get 1 of your lovely Carina please,  if they're still available.
@Moriaty Thank you again for that chibi Gintoki :wub: and Ditto Charmander. XD I sent you a Koi and a cat. Anyway, I think I know who that blonde character is. :D
@kirby Thank you! I return a Koi. 
@*Silver Fox* I like your cookies! They look fun. Any chance for me to get 1?  
@a101401014 You made lovely cookies. May I adopt Kaonashi? 
@Awdz Bodkins Love your dragon cookies, wanna trade cookies? 
@Tamahaganae I'd love a cat from you, and I'll draw you a cat butt later. XD 
@Nevemore Thank you for the exalted Pitfire, I'm in love! 😍 Sent you a Koi in return.

@littleironhorse I'd love an Odie too please, if there's still any left. 

----
Anyway, these cookies are up for trade (my random anime guy is totally random original character, inspired by Moriaty's cookies)

trade_cookies.jpg

EDIT I also can make cat cookie if anyone prefer cuter things. ;) 

Edited by banban007

those koi look so great :) i just got off my computer for the night because i just realized how late it is! i wanted to draw MORE things! more cookies!!!! i wanna branch out! and by that i mean draw a 3rd shirakumo bc i Hyperfixate on things and will not rest. but i wanna do more technical stuff! the FNF cookies are fun tho, the lines are so thick and easy to draw the characters..

@InvaderAlexis 

Me too. I just can't help Decorating more Cookies 😂 

Sending a sunglass snowman! Hope you will like it!

@banban007 

That Kaonashi was sent. I will draw another one!

Give me few minutes 😘