Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

45 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

And these are all the unsent cookies I have at the moment

If anyone is interested let me know 😊

left.png.645eb9a80fe21a43e33df959847e5e50.png

I really like the among us cookie! I don't have much made to trade right now, but I could make something. (I do still have a few Avatar element designs- I think I already sent you a water one, I could send you the other three to finish the set?)

Or here are things I've made recently if you'd like me to remake any!

image.png.4eb88fef6dc8d4da35d858b7a8cbae39.png

Edited by Aqub

5 hours ago, biruko said:

And I wanted to ask if anyone would like to send me cookie on those patterns:

obraz.png.f0793cfa35b40edfc215a0d7bbe4ea1c.png

Especially the tiniest star (first one) and snowflake (second one), I have almost none of them. I'll send something back, I can even try do raw something you would like :D

just sent you cookie #68342 (snowflake pattern)! :D 

14 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

Sure!  Do you still have that green dragon? If not anything would be fine  😊

Sent cookie #43011

@Aqub I sent you the cloudplume hatchling in the box

@biruko I sent you the serpent swimming at night. It was modeled after a cookie someone else did, not a DC dragon.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

@CrystalThundercloud ocean in a bottle sent to Thundercloud :D I would love the dragon

1 hour ago, smartster4 said:

These are the cookies I have for swaps right now with number of copies available if I have multiples (I know a decent number of you have probably seen/received some of them, so sorry for the repetition!) Scroll is same as forum name, lemme know if you're interested 😊

image.png.89f98ef981700f18f8665c1e916e416c.png

I would love one of the woven stars (fourth in he first row), and I would be delighted if you could maybe make another lavender bottle? 

@Aqub I already have a water element, but if you still have some left I would like the other three for a full set :)

These are the cookies I currently have available:

(Edit: cookies taken: charred tree

could remake: carina, leaf, moon phases)

cookies 1.png

cookies 2.png

Edited by LackingDragons

@LackingDragons Sure, I'll send over a woven star and remake the bottle! Could I get black dragon with the ombre-is background (first pic, 3rd row, 3rd column) and also that line only leaf (first pic, 4th row, 4th column)?

11 minutes ago, Aqub said:

I really like the among us cookie! I don't have much made to trade right now, but I could make something. (I do still have a few Avatar element designs- I think I already sent you a water one, I could send you the other three to finish the set?)

Or here are things I've made recently if you'd like me to remake any!

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4eb88fef6dc8d4da35d858b7a8cbae39.png

I'll send it in a moment! Yes, you sent me the water element. I'd love the air one, or if you have a lot of them and want to send them out I would love to have the whole set!

9 minutes ago, Ponystar17 said:

@smartster4 Sent the candle - thanks muchly!

@water-spirit Any chance I could get the samurai?  I don't know the reference if it's from an anime, but it looks fantastic!

The one with black hair, right? Will send it after cooldown! It's Hyakkimaru from Dororo, you can check it out if you like historical/supernatural anime  

Edited by water-spirit

8 minutes ago, miaou said:

just sent you cookie #68342 (snowflake pattern)! :D 

Thank you! i'll send something back soon :)

5 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

@biruko I sent you the serpent swimming at night. It was modeled after a cookie someone else did, not a DC dragon.

Thank you! t's lovely :D I'll send something back after I sent miaou cookie :)

11 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

The one with black hair, right? Will send it after cooldown! It's Hyakkimaru from Dororo, you can check it out if you like historical/supernatural anime  

Yes please, that's the one! :) I don't have anything nearly as fancy to send back, but I'll make sure I send you something!  (And also I'll have a look at that anime, it sounds like I might enjoy it)

@smartster4 Your cookies are so beautiful, especially the 5 and 3 stars with all the repetition, those look like they were made so meticulously! And the Stitch one with the hearts is really cute!

@LackingDragons I really like that phases of the moon cookie, and the charred tree!

If you guys would be willing to trade me any of those, my last post has cookies I can remake. :) 

I looked at this thread a bit ago and was blown away by the artistry and creativity of everyone. This inspired me to draw one of my favorite dragons on DragonCave. So, beautiful job to all of you and thank you for the streak of inspiration! :D

Anyone care for a Horse Dragon cookie?

DragHorseCookie.PNG.acbdd1d2aba25420bd2de8b6b6db6cd2.PNG

Edit: Oh right! I wouldn't mind having cookies sent to me either. XD My usernames are the same on both platforms.

Edited by dancingalicorns

@Aqub I'd really love it if you could remake the white/light brown poodle or the moon with yin yang pieces around it? Also when you reference the stitch cookie, are you talking about the white background version?

2 minutes ago, dancingalicorns said:

I looked at this thread a bit ago and was blown away by the artistry and creativity of everyone. This inspired me to draw one of my favorite dragons on DragonCave. So, beautiful job to all of you and thank you for the streak of inspiration! :D

Anyone care for a Horse Dragon cookie?

DragHorseCookie.PNG.acbdd1d2aba25420bd2de8b6b6db6cd2.PNG

Edit: Oh right! I wouldn't mind having cookies sent to me either. XD My usernames are the same on both platforms.

I would love to get it! I send you some cookies of my own too :)

2 minutes ago, biruko said:

I would love to get it! I send you some cookies of my own too :)

Hooray! Thank you very much!

1 minute ago, smartster4 said:

@Aqub I'd really love it if you could remake the white/light brown poodle or the moon with yin yang pieces around it? Also when you reference the stitch cookie, are you talking about the white background version?

Alright! :) I'll send as soon as I can. And yeah, I meant the white background one!

@biruko - please don't feel obligated to send anything back! i had only done one other seascape in a snowflake, so your request was a good excuse to give it another try. i should have mentioned that in my post. :3  

i have no unsent cookies (and nowhere near the talent of everyone else in this thread!), but i have the time/enthusiasm to do some new ones if anyone wants one? they would be something like one of these:

cookiesample.jpg.2985b986bfc0fb8da540de3893882bbc.jpg

cookiesample2.jpg.02fc8aee16f9649ec51b4c7129c02967.jpg

Edited by miaou

@Aqub sure, I'll send them over :D I can not quite decide whether I want the three element cookies I don't have yet (you've sent me a water one already) or also the moon surrounded by ying yang. They are all so clean looking and somehow calming to look at 

@miaou I just love your sescapes, could I maybe get another one? I love the one where the moonlight reflects off the water

Edited by LackingDragons

2 hours ago, smartster4 said:

These are the cookies I have for swaps right now with number of copies available if I have multiples (I know a decent number of you have probably seen/received some of them, so sorry for the repetition!) Scroll is same as forum name, lemme know if you're interested 😊

image.png.89f98ef981700f18f8665c1e916e416c.png

Update: lavender in bottle is gone

I'd love a standing Stitch, please, if you still have one left.

Just sent the last cookie (that chocolate snowman was waiting for it's owner for years xD). Hope you all are having good time this holidays :3

50 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@miaou I just love your sescapes, could I maybe get another one? I love the one where the moonlight reflects off the water

i think the reflection one was actually made by @Ponystar17 (at least that's the one i've seen) -- but if they don't mind and you don't mind, i'll do my version! :D 

11 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I hope she's recognizable even though I may have forgotten one or two very important lines. 😇  Anybody willing to deal with her?  :P

image.png.2033933ee7c2fac997a9e4655fde25f0.png

It's (new tall) May!  Also you notice that all the AIs have humanoid bodies except Pintsize cuz frankly that thought is terrifying. XD

@smartster4 I may have spent nearly an hour trying to make a very small waving style cookie. Would you like it?

cookies 4.png

5 minutes ago, miaou said:

i think the reflection one was actually made by @Ponystar17 (at least that's the one i've seen) -- but if they don't mind and you don't mind, i'll do my version! :D 

I actually meant the one with a bit of yellow on the water near the horizon. not a reflection of the moon, just the light :D

Edited by LackingDragons