Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

1 hour ago, water-spirit said:

@banban007 Love your signature! 😄 Maybe I should make one for myself, too 😊

let's put the cookies in our signature. :D 

@Ponystar17 Thank you for the horse cookie. ❤️ Sent you thalassa xeno in a jar. :D 

@biruko Now I realized I never use that northstar shape. 😮 Should try to do something on it now. 

19 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@biruko sending you a tiniest star with a tiniest snowman and a snowflake with a drgon silhouette :) Could I get the tiger in return?

Thank you so much, I'll made a tiger soon and I'll send it to you :) Do you have any cookie pattern you would prefer to get?

And also thank you so much @tjenni and @Ponystar17 for your cookies, I'll send something nice for them soon too :)

You're all so amazing!

@banban007 I realized yesterday there was patterns I almost never used and I'm also making cookies on them now. Like wing cookie, until yesterday I had maybe 2 cookies made using it, so now I'm using it much more often :D

Edited by biruko

24 minutes ago, biruko said:

@Bambii I had sent you some of my cookies, I hope you like them :) I would love if you could send me one cookie, any would be fine ❤️

And I wanted to ask if anyone would like to send me cookie on those patterns:

obraz.png.f0793cfa35b40edfc215a0d7bbe4ea1c.png

Especially the tiniest star (first one) and snowflake (second one), I have almost none of them. I'll send something back, I can even try do raw something you would like :D

@Ponystar17 Could I get one of your tiny star cookies (sun or moon sky)? I love them ❤️ I'll send something back

Here are my cookies to send, I'll make some more too :)

obraz.png.c1b4df0f341453ab58e99395e726ad48.png

I meant cookie number five from this post. Unless its already sent, then I don't have a preference in cookie shape 

Just now, LackingDragons said:

I meant cookie number five from this post. Unless its already sent, then I don't have a preference in cookie shape 

Oh, sorry,  I forgot about this one. I still have it, I'm sending it  to you now :)

2 hours ago, LackingDragons said:

@Long_Before_Sunrise did you want the Spiderweb?

I did. I finally crashed and went to sleep after my last post. Chronic sleep issues for the lose. Been that way since at least 4th grade. Allergies acting up on top of that.

@Auriene 😆 Thank you for the dozing dragon.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Fell asleep but think I caught up on everyone's cookies, lemme know if your request was missed!  

And thanks for all the return cookies, keeps getting harder to pick favs lol

1 hour ago, biruko said:

@Bambii I had sent you some of my cookies, I hope you like them :) I would love if you could send me one cookie, any would be fine ❤️

And I wanted to ask if anyone would like to send me cookie on those patterns:

obraz.png.f0793cfa35b40edfc215a0d7bbe4ea1c.png

Especially the tiniest star (first one) and snowflake (second one), I have almost none of them. I'll send something back, I can even try do raw something you would like :D

@Ponystar17 Could I get one of your tiny star cookies (sun or moon sky)? I love them ❤️ I'll send something back

Here are my cookies to send, I'll make some more too :)

obraz.png.c1b4df0f341453ab58e99395e726ad48.png

I would love to get a squirrel if you still have one left. Will send you a Rudolph back:

grafik.png.65bc3e6f62d50c138fb6716868178a11.png

And a belated THANK YOU to @Auriene for the spriter badge cookie I got a few days ago :D

11 minutes ago, WestWindReborn said:

@biruko

Sent 63610 and 66936

Thank you so much, I'll send somethin back soon :)

4 minutes ago, rinoa26 said:

I would love to get a squirrel if you still have one left. Will send you a Rudolph back:

grafik.png.65bc3e6f62d50c138fb6716868178a11.png

Yes, I still have these 2 squirrels, so I send one to you soon. I would love to get Rudolph too :) What's your scroll name?

2 minutes ago, biruko said:

Yes, I still have these 2 squirrels, so I send one to you soon. I would love to get Rudolph too :) What's your scroll name?

I'm very uncreative when it comes to names, so my forumname and scrollname are the same: rinoa26

Thanks a lot! Rudolph's on his way ^_^

1 minute ago, rinoa26 said:

I'm very uncreative when it comes to names, so my forumname and scrollname are the same: rinoa26

Thanks a lot! Rudolph's on his way ^_^

I like to say it's not uncreative, it's liking simple and practical thing. I know because I also have them same forum and scroll name :D

Thank you for Rudolph, I had send you squirrel too :)

4 minutes ago, biruko said:

I had send you squirrel too :)

Arrived savely, hiding between others XD Thank you!

image.png.36dab025b3dc9d26b617b359fed60612.png

All of these are available except for the light brown dog and calico cat. If the poodles are popular I could make a few more. :)

Edited by Aqub

Love your pups! Care to trade one of the pups for one of my cookies? Or the last one, I'm not 100% sure what it is - is it a racoon dog?

scroll: Awdz

image.png.3f0698ef6a1ec449b0a93b60e8cc82a0.pngimage.png.c0006c575c409d2e832837cab90501f2.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Love your pups! Care to trade one of the brown pups for one of my cookies?

Sending the dark brown one! I'd love one of your Glystere Wyrm cookies. :)

1 hour ago, biruko said:

@banban007 I realized yesterday there was patterns I almost never used and I'm also making cookies on them now. Like wing cookie, until yesterday I had maybe 2 cookies made using it, so now I'm using it much more often :D

I only used snowflake 1 time, and never use northstar. Anyway, I sent cookies to you. They're my experiment with shapes (sorry I really don't know what to draw in those small shapes XD ), so you don't have to return them. 

May I say that looking at this thread and the wonderful cookies you have designed has really brightened up these last days? I'm totally happy just looking at stuff here.

Your work is incredible. :)

Personally, I have no artistic skills, which is a pity, as I have loads of ideas (I've turned the snowman into a guitar, made a carrotman with a snownose and tried my hand at references to old PC games like Pacman and Monkey Island. I also made a cookiemonster at some point - unfortunately, the best thing I can hope for is for these things to be recognizable :lol:, definitely not pretty). But who cares, I've had fun.

If any of you decided to make a Dragon Cave Cookie tutorial, I'd subscribe immediately. :lol:

12 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@Long_Before_Sunrise I already sent my first spiderweb cookie, so I made you a new one. I hope you got somewhat enought sleep ❤️

Aaw, thank you. I think I'm being woken up by animal sounds in the quiet of the night, but by the time I'm awake, they've quit. 

21 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

May I say that looking at this thread and the wonderful cookies you have designed has really brightened up these last days? I'm totally happy just looking at stuff here.

Your work is incredible. :)

Hello. 😁

1 hour ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Love your pups! Care to trade one of the pups for one of my cookies? Or the last one, I'm not 100% sure what it is - is it a racoon dog?

What? Raccoon Dog? Where? :blink:

I see it. It's a red panda.

1 day left 😭   Please I want to create so many cookies but no one send me any ... I always send back so if anyone has time and wants to art as much as I do  let us exchange 'dem munchies 💖

Scroll - wolfgirlys

Edited by FoxintheBox

3 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

image.png.38f9aa3c875ca64518d6a979e07e7d11.png

I like your white Seawyrm better than DC's.

What is the Mimic Pygmy eating, though?

23 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

1 day left 😭   Please I want to create so many cookies but no one send me any ... I always send back so if anyone has time and wants to art as much as I do  let us exchange 'dem munchies 💖

Scroll - wolfgirlys

just sent you cookie #68258. :) (scroll: miaoujones)

Edited by miaou