Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

2 hours ago, banban007 said:

I only used snowflake 1 time, and never use northstar. Anyway, I sent cookies to you. They're my experiment with shapes (sorry I really don't know what to draw in those small shapes XD ), so you don't have to return them. 

Thank you so much, they're lovely ❤️ I'll send you something too, I'm trying to make some new things so I hope you'll like them :D

33 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

1 day left 😭   Please I want to create so many cookies but no one send me any ... I always send back so if anyone has time and wants to art as much as I do  let us exchange 'dem munchies 💖

Scroll - wolfgirlys

If you don't mind, I can send you some of my older cookies (they wil appear higher on your list because they're older). I would love any cookies from you, but one will be fine too :D I will be happy to send my cookies to you :)

46 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I like your white Seawyrm better than DC's.

What is the Mimic Pygmy eating, though?

Already sent Seawyrm pygmy. Mimic pygmy is eating something relatively small that bleeds, but I could not come up with what it should be (it was late and I was tired) so I left it an indistinct pink shape. Maybe a piglet or a luckless pink hatchling of some sort? You can determine what you want it to be.

XD Oh, yeah, it's a red panda. (Mostly anyway, it's based on Pabu from Legend of Korra)

@Awdz Bodkins I didn't see your message after you edited it, do you want the last cookie too? ^_^

1 hour ago, FoxintheBox said:

1 day left 😭   Please I want to create so many cookies but no one send me any ... I always send back so if anyone has time and wants to art as much as I do  let us exchange 'dem munchies 💖

Scroll - wolfgirlys

Sent you one of my older ones, I had quite a few of them 😊 

I hope I haven't sent you the same one before, I don't remember what I have sent to whom anymore 😅

I've lost track again, to whom do I still owe cookies?

@Aqub Sure, that red panda is cute, if no one else got it already I'll trade.

These seem to be the cookies I have available. I am willing to try things that are not too challenging if there is a request.

image.png.510549282b4451e374d34c58100f20e6.pngimage.png.e09b4a2f6b57afd6496ac963fec32c3c.pngimage.png.49e79e8cfc5d5510c2be8221ed9a1eaf.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

I've lost track again, to whom do I still owe cookies?

@Aqub Sure, that red panda is cute, if no one else got it already I'll trade.

These seem to be the cookies I have available. I am willing to try things that are not too challenging if there is a request.

image.png.510549282b4451e374d34c58100f20e6.pngimage.png.e09b4a2f6b57afd6496ac963fec32c3c.pngimage.png.49e79e8cfc5d5510c2be8221ed9a1eaf.png

Could I get you second cookie pease? I love it, is that water dragon swimming at night or it's something else? :)

These are the cookies I have for swaps right now with number of copies available if I have multiples (I know a decent number of you have probably seen/received some of them, so sorry for the repetition!) Scroll is same as forum name, lemme know if you're interested 😊

image.png.89f98ef981700f18f8665c1e916e416c.png

Update: lavender in bottle is gone

Edited by smartster4

3 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

These are the cookies I have for swaps right now with number of copies available if I have multiples (I know a decent number of you have probably seen/received some of them, so sorry for the repetition!) Scroll is same as forum name, lemme know if you're interested 😊

Could I get the second cookie (star with number 5 near it) or seventh cookie (star with pink-purple elements)? I love them :)

8 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

Any chance I can get the flowers in the bottle?  They're so pretty!

My spare cookies:

cookies1.png.c233b08e27129db88565a88bffd6c0d1.png

Can also do various sky/seascapes and animal silhouettes on request.

@biruko sent! thank you for the cute cookies ❤️ especially love the balloon!

@Ponystar17 I'll send after cool down! Can I have the candle please?

Edited by smartster4

5 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

@biruko sent!

@Ponystar17 I'll send after cool down! Can I have the candle please?

Thank you! I just send you some of my cookies too :)

I'm not much of an artist - I've mostly just been randomly spamming out Patrick from Spongebob as a Christmas tree. I'm sorry. 😅

That said, would anyone like a fox that I'm pretty proud of?

Screenshot_20210106-124738.thumb.png.7d8810471eacf126db45f6a2130d3d05.png

4 minutes ago, evilSpectra said:

I'm not much of an artist - I've mostly just been randomly spamming out Patrick from Spongebob as a Christmas tree. I'm sorry. 😅

Aaaw, so cute!

You should send it to WoLfgIrLyS

3 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

And these are all the unsent cookies I have at the moment

If anyone is interested let me know 😊

left.png.645eb9a80fe21a43e33df959847e5e50.png

Hee hee, I like that bandages snowman! Would you like to trade for one of mine?

6 minutes ago, evilSpectra said:

It's so pretty! Can I have it? I'll send something back! You can see what I have in the post above, if you want any of them, or I can just make something random

@banban007: Can I have one of your Thalassa cookies? ❤️ (But, full disclosure, I probably won't find time to make a cookie to send back! ;-; So if you want a cookie exchange, please do send it to someone else. ❤️)

3 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

Hee hee, I like that bandages snowman! Would you like to trade for one of mine?

Sure!  Do you still have that green dragon? If not anything would be fine  😊

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

@water-spirit I love the mummy snowman you sent me so much. ♥️

Did I send you one? I don't remember anymore 😅 Glad you like him!

@water-spirit me too! Turnip head is en route (after cool down) Is your scroll the same as your forum name?

Edited by smartster4