Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

Currently have one cookie that are looking for homes:

unknown.png?width=404&height=406 - sent randomly

unknown.png?width=329&height=405 - claimed

Edited by XDLugia

4 hours ago, biruko said:

And I wanted to ask If anyone could sent me just one cookie each from these 2 patterns I would be really gratefull!

obraz.png.f8f3c40887ca8b04e4e182d509a150d8.png

cookie #68552 (sleigh shape) sent!

@Natayah - cookie #68349 sent!

Edited by miaou

I know I am not around as much, but I think I will be around tomorrow to have fun here, and I'm still around, so if anyone has some cookies they want to send me, I would be open to anything fun, pretty, etc. If you aren't sure, you can PM me, my art skills SUCK however if you want something from me, I will send you a horribly decorated art mess of a cookie in a fun way if you like as well. So either tag me, or send a PM.

1 hour ago, Mika said:

Sure. Do you still have the dragon in a gift cookie?

sent it to MiniMikasa

@Natayah is your scroll name same as your forums name?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

@Natayah  Had to make this before even reading what you actually said, lol. Glad you're accepting cookies, couldn't resist. 

1586552456_OperaSnapshot_2021-01-06_191757_dragcave_net.png.1bb7fb35de3a5b22fbc2c5d22b322cde.png

1 minute ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

@Natayah  Had to make this before even reading what you actually said, lol. Glad you're accepting cookies, couldn't resist. 

1586552456_OperaSnapshot_2021-01-06_191757_dragcave_net.png.1bb7fb35de3a5b22fbc2c5d22b322cde.png

ZOMG LOVE IT!! Let me send you some art that a 5 year old would sneer at!

Just love how done the head on the right looks, just so done with the other head's shenanigans. 

On 1/6/2021 at 6:36 AM, tjenni said:

@a101401014 I really like the little orca (but your designs are always cute, I like your dinos and birds)

Sending an orca :D

On 1/6/2021 at 6:33 AM, Awdz Bodkins said:

panda is cute!

Sending a panda :D

19 hours ago, banban007 said:

I love them all. ❤️ but of course I love my Kotetsu the most. :wub: I like your cartoon cookies too. :D 

8 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

1 day left 😭   Please I want to create so many cookies but no one send me any ... I always send back so if anyone has time and wants to art as much as I do  let us exchange 'dem munchies 💖

Scroll - wolfgirlys

Sent!

7 hours ago, biruko said:

Thank you so much, they're lovely ❤️ I'll send you something too, I'm trying to make some new things so I hope you'll like them :D

Thank you! Didn't expect them though. Love them all, especially the balloon and red dino? dragon? XD ❤️

@smartster4 Wow! I'm so amazed at those straight lines and patterns.. and your patience while making them.  😮

@water-spirit Is that Hamtaro? Nice signature, it sparkling! :D 
@pinkgothic Sent! It's fine, I'm going to send them randomly if unclaimed by people on this thread anyway. :D 

@a101401014 That sailormoon cookie is stunning and looks magical. ❤️

ok if last call for cookie trades, here is what i have left:

image.png.2ad63f22ffffeda028caff06602ca5cf.pngimage.png.b6e796990a8402d7b44317ca4f788c2e.png

image.png.dfa839cc53c139fabb0507d15a203916.png

i will check in the morning for requests.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

oh no, i only just saw the snail you sent, @Crowsfold_1400105! thank you very much! cookie #68653 sent back (it's not exactly a fish but it's aquatic, so i hope that counts for something... :3)

13 hours ago, FoxintheBox said:

1 day left 😭   Please I want to create so many cookies but no one send me any ... I always send back so if anyone has time and wants to art as much as I do  let us exchange 'dem munchies 💖

Scroll - wolfgirlys

Sending :nyan:

4 hours ago, banban007 said:

That sailormoon cookie is stunning and looks magical. ❤️

1 day left!!!

The last anime character cookie I make... will probably be Getou Suguru (from Jujutsu Kaisen) since he is my fav character.

Hope it's not too late to finish his cookie and there will be someone to adopt!!! XD

Followings are anime characters' cookies I have made. Will keep drawing without eyes :nyan:

092.png

Edited by a101401014

4 hours ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

sent it to MiniMikasa

@Natayah is your scroll name same as your forums name?

Oh I'm so sorry, Yes it is, and it is also in my profile listed as such. It is one of the reasons I like the nick Natayah, normally not taken and open for me on both the forums and scrolls, although unfortunately, someone beat me to naming a Dragon Natayah before I joined, however, I have my two headed Hollies, and one of them is certainly named NAT and YAH. Gotta keep that fun up!

Made some dinos. All unsent. Waiting for adoption XD

image.png.b0cbf4775acc30edd805152b2b7b94d8.png

35 minutes ago, a101401014 said:

❤️❤️❤️ OMG, those are the most adorable things. Can I have the Stegosaur? (If you don't mind getting not getting anything back, that is, I'm about to run out of the door for a day of chores. x_x)

@banban007: Thank you so much for the beautiful Thalassa! ❤️

3 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

❤️❤️❤️ OMG, those are the most adorable things. Can I have the Stegosaur? (If you don't mind getting not getting anything back, that is, I'm about to run out of the door for a day of chores. x_x)

@banban007: Thank you so much for the beautiful Thalassa! ❤️

Could I get the third one (brown dinosaur on star)? it's lovely ❤️

7 hours ago, banban007 said:

Thank you! Didn't expect them though. Love them all, especially the balloon and red dino? dragon? XD ❤️

I'm glad you like them. And you were close with dragon, I tried to make magma hatchie (first stage) but it was hard without orange color :D

@Awdz Bodkins if you still have any dragons escaping from a box (or are willing to make another) I would love one!

Here are the cookies I still have:

sprinkle dolphins 

sky dolphins

rainbow snowman

Vampire snowman (eith black bowtie and pocketsquare)

minimalistic snowman

dragon silhouette in snowflake (blue flame at the tail) 

dragon silhouette in tiny star (red flame at the tail)

rainbow flower

cookies 1.png

Edit: just made a rainbow flower thingy

cookies 2.png

Edited by LackingDragons

7 hours ago, banban007 said:

@water-spirit Is that Hamtaro? Nice signature, it sparkling! :D 

It's actually Ebichu, it's a comedy and a bit of an adult anime 😅 Will probably just send it to you since no one seems to recognize it and it's last day today.

Sparkling, yes! It's (apparently) modeled after the cookie Auriene sent me, colors and everything, the sparkling dots are the sprinkles.  

I think it has a nice festive look to it 😊 Had fun making it

7 minutes ago, water-spirit said:

It's actually Ebichu, it's a comedy and a bit of an adult anime 😅 Will probably just send it to you since no one seems to recognize it and it's last day today.

Sparkling, yes! It's (apparently) modeled after the cookie Auriene sent me, colors and everything, the sparkling dots are the sprinkles.  

I think it has a nice festive look to it 😊 Had fun making it

Bahahaha! I googled it, totally opposite of Hamtaro!  XD  I don't mind some adult stuff, I'm not young.  😝 The badge looks awesome. ❤️

@biruko I knew I see it somewhere.. it's a magma hatchy! Thank you, it's my favourite among trio dragons. :D 

@a101401014 cute dinos 😍 if any of them still available, I'd love to adopt 1. 

and here's my unsent cookies. Anyone wanna swap/adopt? 17 hours to go.. gotta send em all! :D 

cookie 2020 last 07012021.jpg

8 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@banban007 could I adopt the sitting black cat? my available cookies are posted on the last page :) 

the one in sled shape right? will send after cool down, just sent cookie on the other thread.

Ok, I'd love to adopt this dragon silhouette in snowflake (blue flame at the tail). :wub: Thank you!  

@water-spirit Thanks for Ebichu! XD I keep laughing when I look at it. Your lines are very neat though. ❤️ What would you like in return?

Edited by banban007
adding comment

56 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

@Awdz Bodkins if you still have any dragons escaping from a box (or are willing to make another) I would love one!

Here are the cookies I still have:

sprinkle dolphins 

sky dolphins

rainbow snowman

Vampire snowman (eith black bowtie and pocketsquare)

minimalistic snowman

dragon silhouette in snowflake (blue flame at the tail) 

dragon silhouette in tiny star (red flame at the tail)

cookies 1.png

Sent you silver hatchling breaking out, would love a dolphin in return 😃

5 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Do you have any left?