Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

@miaouIt's a free event!  (I'm pretty sure I originally stole the idea off you) :P I'd also be happy to do a night sky/water reflection if that's what LackingDragons was after!

My moon/water stuff for reference (all already sent, but I can reproduce any but the first pretty quickly):

968939643_moon-watercookies.png.4f8a87354e1f7c50ab968c7b262f83c4.png

Other cookies, currently up for grabs:

cookies1.png.5323cd3f54f19e8c07d38dafdd218fa7.png

Edited by Ponystar17

@LackingDragons ahh it's so nice! I don't think I have much else to give you in return, unless you'd be interested in a tiny pixel art star thing? (We've done so much swapping that you have most of what I've made 😂)

image.png.6fbf358bd6e6f415ad37154080cf8920.png

(If you're not into pixel art, no worries! I'm happy just seeing another cookie inspired by mine)

15 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

i actually meant the one with a bit of yellow on the water near the horizon. not a reflection of the moon, just the light :D

ohh! i can definitely do that (and i'm super happy it played! ❤️). 

@Ponystar17 -- thank you, i am definitely going to try one inspired by your reflections too!

speaking of moon reflections: thank you for the moon and balloon cookies, @biruko❤️

Edited by miaou

30 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

cookies 4.png

:o That's amazing! How do you get the lines so straight?

2 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I know this wasn't directed at me, but a lot of patience and very zoomed in lol (at least that's how it went for my similar design)

Just now, smartster4 said:

I know this wasn't directed at me, but a lot of patience and very zoomed in lol (at least that's how it went for my similar design)

Impressive!

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

An hour of time and 250% zoom 😅

24 minutes ago, miaou said:

speaking of moon reflections: thank you for the moon and balloon cookies, @biruko❤️

I'm glad you like them :) I love your cookies too!

@dancingalicorns Thank you for your second cookie, it's lovely too!

And thank you everyone for your amazing cookies, i recieved so many of them ❤️

I'm going to sleep soon so if I didn't sent someone cookie back please let me know, and I sent them just after waking up.

And I wanted to ask If anyone could sent me just one cookie each from these 2 patterns I would be really gratefull!

obraz.png.f8f3c40887ca8b04e4e182d509a150d8.png

I got so many snowflakes and litlle (North) star cookies thanks to all your kindness, and I would like to get one more cookie from this 2 pattern above if anyone could send me one :)

I'll send something back as soon as I wake up :) Thank you again for so much fun with sending and recieving cookies, you guys are amazing!

16 minutes ago, LackingDragons said:

An hour of time and 250% zoom 😅

That's some dedicated cookie decorating! :D

@dancingalicorns  inspired me to try a horse dragon and I thought maybe an escaping aeon hatchling would be cute. This is what I have available now:

image.png.20fd69c266a5cc41f261fb42a1ed3d35.pngimage.png.30ede723420aeb0ff890f715214aff6c.pngimage.png.1c266b7b8b335f183bc6843872edae49.pngimage.png.1cb9935dd0047df2087377d961d4576d.png

Any interested trades?

@smartster4 any of those scarecrows from Howl's Moving Castle left?

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 hours ago, Ponystar17 said:

Yes please, that's the one! :) I don't have anything nearly as fancy to send back, but I'll make sure I send you something!  (And also I'll have a look at that anime, it sounds like I might enjoy it)

They don't have to be fancy, every cookie is appreciated! Thanks for sending two, I really like the the reflected moon one 😊

2 hours ago, Aqub said:

@water-spirit and @LackingDragons I only had enough left to send you 3/4. -_- I can make the ones you're missing later!

No pressure! Thanks for the ones you sent 😊

On 1/6/2021 at 2:16 AM, Marrionetta said:

I don't know the specific fandoms/fandom these are from but if you EVER feel like making an ultimate sailor moon cookie I would absolutely **** my pants

Sending a ultimate sailor moon cookie :nyan:

image.png.395875b057de280b0dbdcaf2a0da4a6e.png

On 1/6/2021 at 6:52 AM, Lagie said:

Sailor... Saturn? Neptune? Uranus? Pluto? *cute puppy eyes*

Idk who I drew.

Actually, I never watch ultimate sailor moon before 😂

So I just google "ultimate sailor moon" and draw someone looks like a main character... LOL.

4 hours ago, smartster4 said:

These are the cookies I have for swaps right now with number of copies available if I have multiples (I know a decent number of you have probably seen/received some of them, so sorry for the repetition!) Scroll is same as forum name, lemme know if you're interested 😊

image.png.89f98ef981700f18f8665c1e916e416c.png

Update: lavender in bottle is gone

May I please have a red, white and green stripey cookie? I can send a kaleidoscope cookie in return.

@Lagie sorry, didn't see your request earlier, ofc I'll send you a stitch :)

@Awdz Bodkins i actually only made the one, im sorry! if I decide to make another one, i'll send it your way

@Tawanda001 sure! is your scroll the same as your forum name?

3 minutes ago, Natevaelle said:

@Ponystar17 May I have one moon/water cookie? I would like a crescent moon, if it is fine to request. 😄 These cookies are so beautiful! ❤️

Sent - enjoy! :)

3 minutes ago, Awdz Bodkins said:

@Mika would you like to trade with me for the "nope" cookie?

Sure. Do you still have the dragon in a gift cookie?

7 minutes ago, smartster4 said:

@Lagie sorry, didn't see your request earlier, ofc I'll send you a stitch :)

Thank you! :) I sent a Trotsky in return.