Moriaty

Cookie gifting & Display!

52 minutes ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Finally through with pawning gifting off the plethora of crow and house cookies to unfortunate lucky randoms! 

Now that that's done, anyone want some cookies? Got 8 snails, 4 crows, 4 houses no wreath, 4 houses with wreath, 18 salmon, and 12 blossoms+mountain scenes

Untitled.thumb.png.f496b7f7627d3a4cc1ce64cea98f5725.png
Also happily accepting bird and fish related cookies if anyone so happens to have spares

May I have a cherry blossom/mountain one if you have any left, please? 💜💜💜

Edit: Made and sent a fish one in return, it's not great but it's a fish nonetheless! :D 

Edited by Pippyspot

Lotsa blossoms still left, sent! 

@CrystalThundercloud Ooh If that holiday dragon with the beautiful feathered wing is still available... sending yours as soon as cooldowns shoo 

Edited by Crowsfold_1400105

17 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Me latest creations - two more holiday dragons and derpy mudkip (I can't get those proportions, when I'm starting with sketch, which is perfectly fit in the cookie, I'm also ending with cropped dragons, because I made them too big....)

Other cookies are also waiting for their owners owo

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-091102.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-091547.png

Can I please have the the 6th or 7th cookie? Surprise me :3 thank you!! 

Also @Crowsfold_1400105 could I have a blossom cookie please? 

My scroll is Bambi_2229!

Edited by Bambi

11 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

@Crowsfold_1400105, just sent it, but I'll try to make another one as beautiful as the first one was xd

@Bambi, one super secret surprise dragon on its way owo

Thank you!! I love it :) wish I could draw like that.

Thank you for the blossom cookie as well @Crowsfold_1400105!

Edited by Bambi

@Crowsfold_1400105 if you have extras of the snails, i'd like one.

Can I trade you for these, or do you already have them?

image.png.345192ee0eda500e1acf77a78a774fee.pngimage.png.c2c73c706fa84ac0f291efc028f83770.png

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

2 hours ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Finally through with pawning gifting off the plethora of crow and house cookies to unfortunate lucky randoms! 

Now that that's done, anyone want some cookies? Got 8 snails, 4 crows, 4 houses no wreath, 4 houses with wreath, 18 salmon, and 12 blossoms+mountain scenes

Also happily accepting bird and fish related cookies if anyone so happens to have spares

I'd love a cherry blossom mountain, please.

13 hours ago, a101401014 said:

Followings are characters' cookies I had made. They become a series right now. LOL XD

Spoiler

079.png

I love them all. ❤️ but of course I love my Kotetsu the most. :wub: I like your cartoon cookies too. :D 

@Awdz Bodkins Your balloon is super cute :D Arsani, Ice and Alt Black are gorgeous.
@Ponystar17 Is the horse silhouette still available? Would love to get 1, thanks!

@miaou Thank you so much for the sea serpent. I love it. :wub:

@Mika Thank you for summer mountain. ❤️ I'll send animal cookie to you. 

@CrystalThundercloud Your Starsinger looks amazing! really love the wings.

@tjenni Thank you for owl cookie! It's super cute. :wub: I'll send animal cookie to you.

Going to make a few more animal cookies. Thalassa in a jar still available for grab if anyone still want them, will start sending to random ppl soon. :D

@Crowsfold_1400105, sent you your version of starsinger! I was so concentrated on it's head and wings, so it didn't fit even worse then previous one... Really sorry about that x-x

@banban007, thank you owo

@miaou, thanks! Wish I had much more time to make more dragons, but it seems like the next one, which will be sent to smartster4, will be the last for me on this event :c next time I'll start to draw on pc and not on mobile xd hope we will get some smaller brushes and it won't be so laggy next year

2 hours ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-091102.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-091547.png

Incredible work on the Starsinger. Not an easy dragon to recreate.

2 hours ago, Pippyspot said:

May I have a cherry blossom/mountain one if you have any left, please? 💜💜💜

Edit: Made and sent a fish one in return, it's not great but it's a fish nonetheless! :D 

I tried making an ocean fish a couple of days ago. Its fishiness is questionable.

20210106_031100.jpg

2 hours ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

@CrystalThundercloud Heh, heard fish are sometimes carried quite a distance by birds, so perhaps that crow will have a little something extra. What's your scroll's name? 

Long ago, my mom put out pan of water for a pair of night herons when it got very hot and dry and the 'pond' dried up. One of them left a very small, but live fish in the pan and they had to have carried it a ways.

4 hours ago, Crowsfold_1400105 said:

Can I take a salmon? Will send something back 😊

7 hours ago, XDLugia said:

Before going to bed, decided on making two more cookies

unknown.png?width=280&height=406

unknown.png?width=405&height=406

The first one I tried to match a reference image for the background, but that didn't turn out exactly right xD

If it turned out at least somewhat feline in it's form, then I'm happy.

Ah! Is that from Bungou stray dogs? Can I have the first one if it's still available? 

Starry Mess - the exhausted 'why am I not asleep' insomniac version based loosely on Lacking Dragon's guide

20210106_044701.jpg

I hope she's recognizable even though I may have forgotten one or two very important lines. 😇  Anybody willing to deal with her?  :P

image.png.2033933ee7c2fac997a9e4655fde25f0.png

39 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Starry Mess - the exhausted 'why am I not asleep' insomniac version based loosely on Lacking Dragon's guide

20210106_044701.jpg

Not bad. 👍 I would ask for it if I don't have 1 from LackingDragon yet.

Made a few cookies today for people who missed my cat and cat silhouette cookies. Don't feel like making anymore after this, except for simple decoration for returning purpose. Old cookies will be sent to random people slowly. :D 

Spoiler

cookies 2020 available 06012021.jpg

Edited by banban007
put pic in spoiler

48 minutes ago, banban007 said:

Not bad. 👍 I would ask for it if I don't have 1 from LackingDragon yet.

Made a few cookies today for people who missed my cat and cat silhouette cookies. Don't feel like making anymore after this, except for simple decoration for returning purpose. Old cookies will be sent to random people slowly. :D 

Hide contents

cookies 2020 available 06012021.jpg

I love these black cats, could I dopt the one that's reaching up?

I tryed to remake two of @Jet Raptor's cookies yesterday (also some simpler cookies for trading):

cookies 1.png

And I still have some old cookies. 

cookies 2.pngcookies 3.pngcookies 4.pngcookies 5.png

Edited by LackingDragons

@Long_Before_Sunrise, thank you for kind words :3

If anyone likes just to look at cookies, here are my latest and last cookies owo

Each time I draw dragons they become more thicc

If they were real cookies, they would take a cookie itself, than a table, and then my kitchen... You shouldn't feed your cookies with too much frosting :D

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-151826.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-151902.png

6 minutes ago, CrystalThundercloud said:

If anyone likes just to look at cookies, here are my latest and last cookies owo

Each time I draw dragons they become more thicc

If they were real cookies, they would take a cookie itself, than a table, and then my kitchen... You shouldn't feed your cookies with too much frosting :D

Spoiler

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-151826.png

Screenshot_Chrome_20210106-151902.png

I know I've commented on the starsinger, but now I want to say that I really adore them both. Those details are crazy (in a good way). 😍 Hopefully we'll get smaller brush if this event repeat next year. :D

@LackingDragons Sure, sending it your way. I love your new cookies especially the tree stump, tree, night scenery in bottle, night scenery with spider web. ❤️ You made me wanna make night scenery cookie if I have free time before the event ends.

@Silverwatermist will send 1 to you after cooldown. 

@LackingDragons could I adopt a dolphin cookie? (I preffer those with clouds) scroll name is camelia2

Wow Crystal! Those are AMAZING!

I have some last cookies I want to send to those that like them. (Hello kitty and vaporeon could be re-made if there are many requests)

Screenshot_20210106-143554.thumb.png.929c135285dc6e4e8cb6ed96ee62d811.png

I'm no artist so I can't really offer anything too amazing but I'd love if I could receive a few more cookies before the event ends because I've loved seeing all the talent! XD 

If anyone has anything to spare, my scroll is Bambi_2229. Thank you <33