TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

Silly little thing that has me irrationally happy with this: mad props to whoever did that bat on the treats banner this year. Looks an awful lot like a grey-headed flying fox, one of my favorite bat species! ❤️

27 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Wait how are you guys playing the game? I'm just getting a black screen, I hear the music but see nothing but black.

Same here! :( Either the game is still glitched, or there are too many people playing it right now. Hopefully it will be better in the morning. *crosses fingers*

8 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Does this mean that whatever was wrong in the beginning is supposedly 'fixed'? I'm still seeing a black screen, I hear the music but it's just a black screen with a few grey bars at the top that I think might be the menu but nothing happens no matter what I click or press. edit: I have cleared cookies/cache and hard-refreshed.

This too, the menu is completely unresponsive for me.

Edited by Duysterwald

The game works for me, but it won't let me walk off the screen into a new area. Just freezes up after that

What am I suppose to do in the prison? I got out of my cell and now I just running around trying to figure out what to do.

edit:nevermind i got free.

edit2: and now I'm stuck on the sewer after i walk past the boot. lol

Edited by Lady Dragoon

SO EXCITED about the older treats.  I did just pick up an older one, but I am not complaining at all about it.   It was the tiniest little mouse & I wasn't quite sure if it was even a thing.  I couldn't find it on my page at first but then realized it was from a year that I didn't have any at all. 🤩😍🥰

image.png.e7c81d848434b0bcc52aa4cdd2641e71.png

17 minutes ago, Niyaka said:

The game works for me, but it won't let me walk off the screen into a new area. Just freezes up after that

The same is happening for me.

1 minute ago, DragonRookery said:

my character got stuck in a closed area of the desert need to be able to reset to the last screen or something

Mine did too. I squeezed between a rock and a wall and can't get back out!

Was just looking at the discord and noticed at least two people taking part in the Halloween Trick or treat for the first time have two Halloween badge buckets. 

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'm still seeing a black screen, I hear the music but it's just a black screen with a few grey bars at the top that I think might be the menu but nothing happens no matter what I click or press.

I'm also experiencing this.

When I open the game, the option says "Continue Playing", but then it gives me a black screen with some gray bars near the top and a blue progress bar or something (full) across the middle of the black screen.  I hear music, but I can't figure out how it to do anything other than play music.

On Chrome, I can get through the event in that i stuck on in Edge, but then I can't move anywhere.

And Edge, I can't get through the event but I could move around otherwise.

(It's uh the zombie sitting in front of a door event.)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Got 3 out of 4 runes from the temples, but stuck at the one with the creepy voice. I got that I have to keep running at the same door again and again, but after 10 rounds of 3 tries I'm starting to suspect there's something else I'm missing xD

For the black screen at the beginning, I found pressing the space bar several times got the whole thing moving. The character is unconscious, so it takes a few space bar whams on the head for them to wake up...

Edited by Screech

Yeah, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to do in this game. I just keep wandering the desert and now I'm stuck between a tree and a cactus for the past 30 minutes and I can't get out. 

5 minutes ago, thalassophobic said:

I've got all the runes, but now that I'm at the runes puzzle all my brain cells are being drained

Gosh, how did you get the 'creepy voice maze' rune?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I got it...

Edited by Screech

9 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

I am uhm, stuck in the game - Literally. I entered a spot, but I cant leave the spot now. 

Screenshot_9.png

This is exactly where I am stuck 

10 minutes ago, ComatosedRoses said:

I am uhm, stuck in the game - Literally. I entered a spot, but I cant leave the spot now. 

Screenshot_9.png

It appears we're stuck in the same spot. It's driving me nuts.