TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

2 minutes ago, thalassophobic said:

Finally got through that rune puzzle! But... am I supposed to be able to walk over this?
image.png.1002e8d896e21ab2ed3f67e98382e9bc.png

How did you get past the rune puzzle?!

Sort of bummed that there isn't a reset button for the game. I didn't realise there was a character limit on the names since I've never done one of these before and now it's stuck on a dumb name and I can't restart to fix it...

Uhm, anyone else experiencing a very rapid drop of trick or treat items? Everytime I open a new page, a new one pops up although I am collecting them? That is probably not supposed to happen?

Okay, this has stopped for me. Still collected around 12 items in 5 minutes... :huh:

Edited by MiaLily

How do I solve the crystal orb puzzle? I've tried five different combinations.

Edited by obelisk_light

I'm stuck at the cauldron puzzle--the first puzzle to hit and I cannot understand the scrolls to save my life what the hints mean....I've tried 5 times and I'm wanting to give up as I cannot stand the speed of which one travels to traverse the place. The run toggle is also frustrating as every time I stop, I have to toggle run again...which isn't much of a run at all, it's very slow..

4 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

How do I solve the crystal puzzle? I've tried five different combinations.

@obelisk_light it is like the game mastermind, when you have a glowing crystal that means right color right place and clear crystal means right color wrong place.  if you don't have 4 crystals either lit or clear then you are missing one or more of the correct color crystals.  you can use the same color crystal more than once

1 hour ago, pudley333 said:

image.thumb.png.637e2de18ef8ec459e79aa020b665de5.png

Yeah, I'm stuck at this, anyone know how to make it not do that? :c

Snap, so am I. :mellow: Did you figure it out?

9 minutes ago, DragonRookery said:

@obelisk_light it is like the game mastermind, when you have a glowing crystal that means right color right place and clear crystal means right color wrong place.  if you don't have 4 crystals either lit or clear then you are missing one or more of the correct color crystals.  you can use the same color crystal more than once

I couldn't have guessed to use one crystal more than once, so thanks a million. I just solved that puzzle. :)

I'm totally stuck on the rune puzzle once you collect all the runes and have to do the key with them. I thought I had it for a little bit, but since that didn't work, I'm just pressing randomly. Difficult.

Just now, ThySurvlio said:

I'm totally stuck on the rune puzzle once you collect all the runes and have to do the key with them. I thought I had it for a little bit, but since that didn't work, I'm just pressing randomly. Difficult.

38 minutes ago, Kirarakitty said:

How did you get past the rune puzzle?!

It might help to know that the starting positing is diagonally symmetrical. To keep the whole thing symmetrical (which makes things much easier) you have to click the "opposite" tile for every move you do. This won't get you all the way to the end, but I hope it helps!

How do I complete the puzzle with the voices and doors? It's leading nowhere. (I'm tired of walking around in circles in there, so a solution would be nice.)

EDIT: Thanks, TJ! Couldn't have done it without the cheat :D

Edited by obelisk_light

53 minutes ago, free_of_whip said:

I'm now stuck there with the old boot. Interacting with it just shows me it's an old boot.  And there seems to be nothing else to interact with.  Also, if I go too far to the left, thewhole game freezes. It may be time to give up.

We're both stuck here.

I can't start just yet.  Looking at all your comments, I think this is going to be the scariest one ever for me!

1 minute ago, Rexsaurus said:

We're both stuck here.

I'm about in the same area, I can get the cutscene that suppose to happen on the left, but then I freeze as I get done with the 'cutscene. It won't go back to normal.

I hope it fix when i try again tomorrow.

Well, I'm in prison. I have a gut feeling that this may be IT.,

1 minute ago, obelisk_light said:

How do I complete the puzzle with the voices and doors? It's leading nowhere. (I'm tired of walking around in circles in there, so a solution would be nice.)

Spoiler

There are symbols that can help point the way. But if you're really stuck, Avery can help after a few times.

Old treats - YES !

SECOND best banner ever, too !

I wish the game was neatly in the middle of a normal cave page... I don't like it full screen, but...

16 minutes ago, thalassophobic said:

It might help to know that the starting positing is diagonally symmetrical. To keep the whole thing symmetrical (which makes things much easier) you have to click the "opposite" tile for every move you do. This won't get you all the way to the end, but I hope it helps!

I've been doing this and while I really do appreciate the advice and the reply, I'm still pretty stuck. This is a very confusing puzzle and I don't think I've ever done one like this. I definitely need to take a break.

I'm hopelessly loss at that rune part. I'm literally walking in circles looking for whatever "tiles' that's advised.

AHHHH the Trick or Treat drops!! does it mean they will also last until Nov. 1?

3 minutes ago, Shelybear said:

AHHHH the Trick or Treat drops!! does it mean they will also last until Nov. 1?

Yes, it lasts a full week.

so much yes for past collectibles

(hope it's not limited to just the years one has been in the game and covers all DC's history for everyone?)

I'm going round in circles in the maze... anyone got a map?

ETA: and now I'm stuck in jail!

Edited by quinney