TJ09

2020-10-25 - Halloween Event Begins!

At the Cauldron puzzle, are we not supposed to pick of the scraps of paper? Whenever I try the screen goes black and says something went wrong.

So I noticed something with my problem of the game freezing at the front gate when the guards are talking - it's fine until the guard's second dialogue frame has appeared (the line "you've got guts coming back here"), it freezes anytime I try to continue past that line, whether or not I press space or enter.

6 minutes ago, Ripan said:

So I noticed something with my problem of the game freezing at the front gate when the guards are talking - it's fine until the guard's second dialogue frame has appeared (the line "you've got guts coming back here"), it freezes anytime I try to continue past that line, whether or not I press space or enter.

That exactly same thing happens to me all the time. Tried different browsers, too but it still happens..

7 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

At the Cauldron puzzle, are we not supposed to pick of the scraps of paper? Whenever I try the screen goes black and says something went wrong.

You're probably supposed to remember them
I take notes in cases like this:P

Nope... everytime I aproach one, hit enter, the screen goes black and says "Something went wrong."

*sigh* I think I'm just gonna give up for now. I can't get past the runes part...and now I gotta go to work; got lives to save.

Trapped at the runes puzzle, cannot fathom how one is supposed to figure it out, I'm sure someone out there has the brain power though....that person isn't me however. I just hope it isn't blind luck, because that's not me either... ;;;;

Puzzle games are usually not a joy for me, if it hasn't been made clear yet.

It's like the rubix cube in matching all sides--but in runes form. I'm not intelligent enough for that.

Edited by HollowSoul

1 minute ago, sh20000sh said:

Seems like game works on firefox, and doesn't work on chrome and edge.

i'm using chrome and haven't experienced any problems so far.

aside from trying to figure out the rune puzzle. just cannot fathom what i'm supposed to do. seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. rip.

4 hours ago, JWealand2000 said:

Mine did too. I squeezed between a rock and a wall and can't get back out!

Me three.  I'm stuck on a platform,  but when I try to go back the way I came, I can't go anywhere.

Yeaaaah....I'm done, I'm not going to see the end of this game without some kind of guide or trick past the rune puzzle. 

I don't have the brain power to figure it out nor do I have dumb blind luck to just spam click all over it for an answer.

Good luck to you guys, but I'm at my wit's end on this runes puzzle...

If anyone does find a solution--and able to share it--please do. I salute you to whoever big brains it...

Till then, I need to sleep..

17 minutes ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

I get frozen at the city gates. Looks like a fun game, I cant wait until its fixed! 

Same, after Guardian2 speaks right?

2 hours ago, thalassophobic said:

Finally got through that rune puzzle! But... am I supposed to be able to walk over this?
image.png.1002e8d896e21ab2ed3f67e98382e9bc.png

How did you solve the rune puzzle?

7 minutes ago, obelisk_light said:

How did you solve the rune puzzle?

Just the symmetry thing and a lot of trial and error. After getting the middle four tiles to be the same color, it was a matter of clicking edge and corner tiles until it worked out, keeping the symmetry all the while.

On that note, is there a way to restart one's progress in the game? I notice that a lot of people are getting stuck at the rune puzzle and not everyone has the time to just trial-and-error it out. If I could go back to that part, I could probably list down the moves I make for a quick guide for those who just wanna see the rest of the game already,

Edited by thalassophobic

I still get this whenever I hit enter on one of the recipe papers. I have to refresh the page and start all over.

wrong.png

old treats available???? OH MY GOSH I'ms o happy! the first halloween is the only one I missed in colelcting. I collected everything else, event the "beat the heat" badge, but the first halloween treats I just had few. THANK YOU THANK YOU for this.

Also Valkemarian tales always leaves me with wide open mouth. it's so beautiful, detailed, so much work behind! and it0s filled with music and cool art aswell. I admit I get lost on purpose on the desert because I want to interact with every rock I can XD

such a wonderful event!

image.png.4aec35d8448c0ecbd5c3e0108453c74d.png

I love this game but...the problem for me is: I suddenly got stuck in this area ;-; I can't seem to get out of this part right where i'm standing

Also happy Halloween everyone!

Edited by CelestialNeonPhoenix

I'm afraid my brain is way too bad at those rune-like games, will probably need a full step by step sollution to get there;-;

2 minutes ago, VixenDra said:

I'm afraid my brain is way too bad at those rune-like games, will probably need a full step by step sollution to get there;-;

I solved 3 so far, but they were hard indeed! and i'm stuck at the last one now.

If u want a solution PM me.

I also looked for it in the wiki, but I'm quite stubborn and also wanted to keep trying XD

I get to this screen and then can't do anything with it - the characters still seem to be in motion in the background so it's not entirely frozen, but no key seems to work to do anything. Using chrome on both laptop and mobile.

image.png.6ec5c66dda05ae1f80edaab1344af036.png

3 minutes ago, MissK. said:

I get to this screen and then can't do anything with it - the characters still seem to be in motion in the background so it's not entirely frozen, but no key seems to work to do anything. Using chrome on both laptop and mobile.

image.png.6ec5c66dda05ae1f80edaab1344af036.png

have you tried pressing backspace or tab?