Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny!

I expect another busy day at the shop.

Morning toppage, page 868! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

hey all.  cool and rainy for me again.

i bred my dragon that was part of my lineage for the 20 week lineage project (yes, some of us are still doing that)! yaay! and now i make it a point to influence right after i breed the egg, so i don't forget and then it genders wrong XD

Just a relaxing day here, trying to get some fleece to wick so that we can put it in our piggie cages... Means washing it. Over and over and over again. 

Crazy busy shop day. Over $1200! *collapses*

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Crazy busy shop day. Over $1200! *collapses*

Way to go!

Pretty much a lazy day here today, but tomorrow will be busy, then I am going to my granddaughter's winter concert at school. She plays the violin.

I will stay overnight at their house afterward to avoid having to drive 40 miles home on I-95 in the dark.

Man... Phasmophobia is the worst. lol. I love the game, but the ghosts sure do love to attack me. Sigh. 

whooo! grats lagie!

@AsymDoll13 haha, I don't know if I'll ever be able to play that game. I'd either get super scared or super sick (after which, if it's the latter I'll just be like "I can't play anymore just let the ghost take me)

2 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

@AsymDoll13 haha, I don't know if I'll ever be able to play that game. I'd either get super scared or super sick (after which, if it's the latter I'll just be like "I can't play anymore just let the ghost take me)

The best friend is like that, but they actually really like this game. But it will kill a laptop if not careful. It makes our laptops so hot... It's crazy. But man is it fun!

wow Lagie! you've had some awesomely large shop days lately!

tonight I got a Nightmare Before Christmas Perler bead set, so now I'm organizing all my beads into plastic containers so they're a little easier to handle. Fun times XD 

Edited by trystan
clarification

32 minutes ago, trystan said:

organizing all my beads into plastic containers

One of the fun parts of LEGO - the sorting! ;)

Thanks, all!

33 minutes ago, SoraBbb said:

Congrats, Lagie, what kind of shop is it?

Thrift shop. We raise funds for the Bahamas Humane Society. FB page.

37 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

But it will kill a laptop if not careful. It makes our laptops so hot... It's crazy.

:blink:

5 minutes ago, Lagie said:

:blink:

It needs to be optimized! So badly... But the next update, we get optimization! Hopefully our laptops won't die before then. lol

43 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Ooo~ Bead set? That sounds fun!

yep, you can make characters from Nightmare before Xmas! i also have a Dino set too :) 

8 minutes ago, Lagie said:

One of the fun parts of LEGO - the sorting! ;)

oh i know! :P 

20 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

@trystan

Where can I look at this? ^^

Dinos - https://www.michaels.com/10665276.html

but i can't seem to find the Nightmare before Xmas set online anywhere.  i'll take a pic of it and post it shortly.

i mean, there's sets online, but not the one i got. weird.  not even on the michael's site :blink:

Edited by trystan

I've always wanted to do one of these! But I've never tried. I should sometime!

Nightmare before Xmas...  there's also the Mayor and Lock patterns as well

back here, cause it looks huge on my phone 

Spoiler

20221207_215937.jpg

Edited by trystan

Michael's, which is also where I got the dinos.

And yes, you should try sometime :D

Maybe I will. We'll see. I wanna try so many things. Such as watercolor, and... all the different crochet things, and who knows what else... I have a macramé kit, but I haven't used it yet. 

heh yeah, I get that 

I have a little counted cross stitch to do..... haven't yet because I'm always crocheting XD

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with marula jelly*

Bright and sunny.

I'm sleepy this morning.

Good morning CPA!

I had an egg get sick when I wasn't looking. It was ER timed and the hatcheries I had it in went nuts. The ratio of views was at 14.7:1 (OV:UV)! Slowly working it down into a more normal range but I got a good scare. 😅

Aside from holliday madness, I am working on kitchen and bathroom renovations again. My house is a duplex so we are working on the upstairs unit now. Electrical, plumbing rough in, subfloor removal and replacement, and drywall demo/repairs are all done. Paint is on the walls and the kitchen cabinets will begin being installed today!