Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

yeah, that is a dangerous position to be in

also, only just noticed the horse in your signature has eight legs (octohorse...)

I wondered when someone was going to mention it. That's Sleipner.

He's usually depicted as a grey horse even though the Norse favored sorrels (red) horses with flaxen (yellow) manes. He was black in his brief cameo in the Thor movie. The grey, though, I think is a nod to his ability to travel between the nine realms, including the realm of the dead. He has a slight association with death - 8 legs = four pallbearers, his half sister rules the land of the dead, and the dead must walk through a colorless world to reach her realm if they were not chosen to be taken into Asgard.

2 hours ago, trystan said:

awww....

although my Angel can be scary sometimes.  she has an RBF, as hubby calls it (Resting B Face), but i'm calling it her calico'tude!  but she also lets you know when she's done with you - her tail twitches like a rattlesnake!

Our Lucy is like that! But she'll trick you too. My cat, Gilbert, he was like that too. Man I miss that boy. xD

Spoiler

image.jpg

The snowman is gaining form! He's gonna be so cute!

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

The snowman is gaining form! He's gonna be so cute!

Very nice! :)

I finally found the station with Jeopardy! ... and it had no sound. :P

25 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I finally found the station with Jeopardy! ... and it had no sound. :P

well that's.... awkward.

44 minutes ago, trystan said:

of course. little knives in those paws!

You mean... murdermittens?

3 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

murdermittens

yep, those exactly.

although our kitties don't really use their paws as such

Taco is really good with her claws. Pippin cat is too, but Lucy cat will murder you in cold blood. lol

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny.

I get to sort Precious Moments figurines today. :rolleyes:

I've been using lots of incubates on the AP eggs... and have barely made a dent in my reds. XD

morning.

rainy day here, and of course i need to go out later XD

i ordered a book for my mom, and i selected pick-up in store.  tuesdays seem to be the only day i'm not doing anything right after work, so today is good for the pickup.  the little town has street parking that you have to pay for (even though i'll be like 15 minutes at most?). it's a pay-by-plate, so it's not like i can find a meter that could still have some time left XD so i downloaded the meterfeeder app and we'll see how it goes. :)

i have a dragon growing up tonight, but i might wait until tomorrow to breed her because of the time creep.....

Helped friend put up the tree today. That meant I finally got to open my Grinch ornament~ I'm so pleased! xD

7 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

That meant I finally got to open my Grinch ornament

pics please! :)

we had a tree up for a few years - i changed the garland to be seasonal - heart garland in february, shamrocks in march, pastel flowers in the spring, bright flowers in the summer, autumn leaves in the fall.... and then in august of 2020 we adopted two kittens that thought the tree would be great to climb in! we took it down (the base was also wobbly, and it threatened to fall over as well) and it hasn't gone back up.  in fact, it was one of the first things that i posted on the new Buy Nothing group i joined on facebook for my new location.  so.... no more xmas trees.  just cat trees now XD

10 minutes ago, trystan said:

in august of 2020 we adopted two kittens that thought the tree would be great to climb in! we took it down (the base was also wobbly, and it threatened to fall over as well) and it hasn't gone back up.  in fact, it was one of the first things that i posted on the new Buy Nothing group i joined on facebook for my new location.  so.... no more xmas trees.  just cat trees now XD

Wait a minute, this isn't how you told me there was 'no problem with cats in the Christmas tree' last year. You didn't say you had yeeted the tree.  

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

21 minutes ago, trystan said:

pics please! :)

we had a tree up for a few years - i changed the garland to be seasonal - heart garland in february, shamrocks in march, pastel flowers in the spring, bright flowers in the summer, autumn leaves in the fall.... and then in august of 2020 we adopted two kittens that thought the tree would be great to climb in! we took it down (the base was also wobbly, and it threatened to fall over as well) and it hasn't gone back up.  in fact, it was one of the first things that i posted on the new Buy Nothing group i joined on facebook for my new location.  so.... no more xmas trees.  just cat trees now XD

I love that idea. I'd love to get a small tree and just put green ornaments on it for a Grinch tree but... alas. I'm lazy. lol

Pictures! 

Yesterday, at Taco's appointment, she fell asleep in friend's dad's jacket. So cute!

Spoiler

317328219_520864706749606_20106471298364

And Christmas tree/Taco admiring it. xD

Spoiler

313463999_805341443862276_26112394232713317616673_474583031474754_45484377057173317951655_863305624804252_41236268676809christmas_2022.jpg

The ornament I showed with the white clay is a piggie footprint one. We have all 6 piggies, and all of the cats, and when the new one arrives, we'll have Taco's done soon! ^^ They're quick, easy and adorable! Those little blurry feeties belong to Thistle pig, Friend's smallest girl pig. 

40 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Wait a minute, this isn't how you told me there was 'no problem with cats in the Christmas tree' last year. You didn't say you had yeeted the tree.  

LOL!

correct - there were no problems with the cats in the xmas tree last year..... because the tree came down XD

i gave away the tree shortly after we moved. XD

27 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

The ornament I showed with the white clay is a piggie footprint one. We have all 6 piggies, and all of the cats, and when the new one arrives, we'll have Taco's done soon! ^^ They're quick, easy and adorable! Those little blurry feeties belong to Thistle pig, Friend's smallest girl pig. 

oh that's an awesome idea! :D

I think some of them (from 2020? or 2019? I can't remember) were from a kit from Hobby Lobby, but the others were just made with normal clay (it air dries, and it's perfect). 

Yesterday, at Taco's appointment, she fell asleep in friend's dad's jacket. So cute!

Awwww! So sweet!

And Christmas tree/Taco admiring it. xD

Christmas tree/Taco trying to plan her flying leap to end up in the middle of it! XD

6 hours ago, trystan said:

because of the time creep..

Hmm... now to find an aeon... XD

3 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

She's adorable!

I put the tree up at work today (yet another hat I wear... tree putter-upper! XD ).

Screenshot_20221206-182957.thumb.jpg.35d395dd47fe5b9b40e33ccf5be20eba.jpg

The little animals are made out of corks by a local lady.

11 minutes ago, Lagie said:
7 hours ago, trystan said:

because of the time creep..

Hmm... now to find an aeon... XD

7W1c5V0.gif