Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Seven days before the 25th. (December 19th)

There's also the new Christmas biome where you can get CBs, though you have to be fast for the newer ones.

Toppage, page 866! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

Nice! Yeah, I saw they did that with Halloween too, though I usually prefer my draggies to have a lineage

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Busy, then fun. Enjoy, @IzzyCat91!

Busier than expected lol. I did the cat boxes, trash, bathroom, started laundry, cleaned out the fridge, ordered dinner (I do NOT feel like cooking today lol), changed the couch cover sheet, and somewhat cleared the dining room table of clutter. Am taking a break since my friends will be online soon and then after we game I'll finish laundry, clearing the table, the rat cage, and maybe wrap gifts. Also ordered more home supplies we needed and gifts for my coworkers.

I hope you're feeling a bit better @Lagie

59 minutes ago, SoraBbb said:

Nice! Yeah, I saw they did that with Halloween too, though I usually prefer my draggies to have a lineage

Which ones are you missing?

13 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I hope you're feeling a bit better @Lagie

Meh. The eye is still wonky. I'm sure I'll feel better after tomorrow's appointment.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Which ones are you missing?

Last one I got is the Snow Dragon (Holiday 2016) so any that came after that I don't have.

hey all.

i worked 10 to 5 today - first time i've had a shift that long in a long time. i picked a good time to take my lunch, too.  the time after it went quickly, too.

sunny here today too....and cold.

winter is coming.

haha, I love how you say winter is coming and I'm sitting here in Washington watching the snow like "winter is already here" (which is actually kind of rare, which is also coincidentally why I'm really enjoying watching it snow)

hee, that is funny.

we've had some snow here already, but nothing major.

we now have a snowblower for that! XD 

I hope you feel better, and that the doctor can figure it out for you @Lagie!

Just found out I need one more book to complete a series that I'm obsessed with. lol. Thought I had them all. What a time to be alive~ Speaking of books... I need to post that I just finished another one. 

11 hours ago, SoraBbb said:

Last one I got is the Snow Dragon (Holiday 2016) so any that came after that I don't have.

Remind me when the time comes. I can probably breed some for you if 2nd gen is okay.

10 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

Washington watching the snow like "winter is already here

I saw that Vancouver was slammed. Stay safe!

10 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I hope you feel better, and that the doctor can figure it out for you @Lagie!

Thanks.

Hope you find your book.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Bright and sunny.

I have a longish list of to-dos but the first thing is the eye appointment and I'm not sure I'll be able to drive for a while after it.

Good morning, CPA!

This is my walking-with-friends day and it is cold out there. Brrr! But I will bundle up and it will be fine.

Hope your eye appointment goes well, Lagie.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Good morning, CPA!

This is my walking-with-friends day and it is cold out there. Brrr! But I will bundle up and it will be fine.

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Hope your eye appointment goes well, Lagie.

It did, though I'm going to have to just wait out the floaters. And now I'm light sensitive due to the drops. :P

{{hugs @Lagie}}

hope the light sensitivity goes away soon, and all is well.

cold this morning, but like 50F this afternoon. seems about right. XD

54 minutes ago, Lagie said:

It did, though I'm going to have to just wait out the floaters.

:o Floaters can have serious causes. I'm sure you knew that and that is why you went. Hopefully they checked thoroughly.

56 minutes ago, Lagie said:

And now I'm light sensitive due to the drops.

It always seems to take them so long to wear off! On a bright day I have been known to wear sunglasses in the house until they do!

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

On a bright day I have been known to wear sunglasses in the house until they do!

Wearing them now! XD

*dozes off again*

Glad the appointment went alright, @Lagie! Feel better soon!

Groceries are outrageous nowadays... The 48 things we ordered cost... over 220 bucks. 

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Remind me when the time comes. I can probably breed some for you if 2nd gen is okay.

There should be no problem getting CBs since there is a limit of two.

4 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Groceries are outrageous nowadays... The 48 things we ordered cost... over 220 bucks. 

I don't know what you ordered, but that's not surprising considering inflation. I went to the Dollar General yesterday and some things were about the same price and some things had gone up another dollar to ridiculously overpriced.

Well we did need cat food and cat litter. So... I think that was mostly the reason. Cat stuff is ridiculous now!

3 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Well we did need cat food and cat litter. So... I think that was mostly the reason. Cat stuff is ridiculous now!

can confirm. my chewy orders work out about to be about $220 a month, and lately groceries for me and hubby are between 80-100 per week, depending what all we need

Edited by trystan

it's absolutely ridiculous! Like... how do I keep my fuzzy overlords alive if it's so expensive?? lol

40 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

There should be no problem getting CBs since there is a limit of two.

@SoraBbb likes bred dragons. ;)

Yes. Groceries have been increasing here, too. And cat and dog food.

28 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

it's absolutely ridiculous! Like... how do I keep my fuzzy overlords alive if it's so expensive?? lol

completely agree, and we totally spoil the floofs too.

44 minutes ago, Lagie said:

@SoraBbb likes bred dragons. ;)

Yes. Groceries have been increasing here, too. And cat and dog food.

I kinda miss the days when we could keep all the eggs in a clutch and trade them on the forums. Of course, there were a lot fewer dragon breeds then...

OMG, the dollar store was adding 5 lb bags of fancy brands of cat and dog food to their shelves. 

42 minutes ago, trystan said:

completely agree, and we totally spoil the floofs too.

Exactly! One of the fuzzy overlords keeps snuggling me, but... it's scary. She's the mean one of the three, and she will bite. xD

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Exactly! One of the fuzzy overlords keeps snuggling me, but... it's scary. She's the mean one of the three, and she will bite. xD

awww....

although my Angel can be scary sometimes.  she has an RBF, as hubby calls it (Resting B Face), but i'm calling it her calico'tude!  but she also lets you know when she's done with you - her tail twitches like a rattlesnake!