Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

twas bright and sunny today, but of course since it's winter it's no longer sunny and now is just dark *sadface*

guh, I'm so lazy and hate shopping, haven't even thought about Christmas stuff. course my bf being Jewish doesn't help that either XP

i've been calling them "HollyDays" for years now, as i celebrate ChanaYuleMas - Chanukah, Yule and Xmas.  so everyone just gets HollyDay whatnots from me. 

not sure if we'll be going to my inlaws for Xmas - they're about 5 1/2 hours away now, and we wouldn't have anyone to feed the cats, so maybe hubby might go by himself? we haven't talked about it yet.... XD 

11 hours ago, trystan said:

but then again, with a very rare exception, i haven't used cash since like april of 2020..... 

:o We're not that far advanced in the 'no cash' department here, though the government and banks do keep trying to force everyone in that direction. In a country where the infrastructure sucks, and a good chunk of the population are illegals who live in shanty towns with no water or electricity, I don't see cashless becoming a big thing except in certain social/economic circles.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Bright and sunny! 

I really want my weekend to start already so I can sleep. I'm having trouble with my right eye and it's wearing me out. I do have an appointment on Monday.

Good morning, CPA!

It is gloomy and raining here. Should have been a good morning to sleep in, but somehow I couldn't.

Sorry about your eye trouble, Lagie. Glad you have an appointment to get it checked out. Hope it is nothing serious.

I was thinking of going to a craft fair at one of the local high schools this morning, but unless the rain lets up I think I won't. They have it the first Saturday in December every year and always have some very talented crafters there.

Rain off and on today, as far as I know. Got a couple more deliveries coming soon! ^^ Guinea pig things and kitty toys~!

7 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Sorry about your eye trouble, Lagie. Glad you have an appointment to get it checked out. Hope it is nothing serious.

Thanks. Me, too.

We had a crazy busy day. $1700+! :blink: Good thing it was sunny, and we didn't have a lot of donations come in, so the shop looks kind of bare right now. XD

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Guinea pig things and kitty toys~!

:D

Hey all. Been super busy/tired lately so I haven't had time to pop in but here I am! lol

Gloomy, dark, and cold today. We get to attend our first Christmas party for our new job this evening. I'm excited and nervous, not sure what to expect tbh.

Pets are all ok right now, though I'm gonna murder my cats if they dont quit tearing up the carpet in front of my bedroom door.

Roommate has been given a deadline of March 1st to move out because he has been really bad about communicating ANYTHING and respecting any of the boundaries we had agreed upon before he moved in, which is super annoying and disappointing. I had expected a little better from him.

My sinuses keep fluctuating between good and horrendously clogged/runny lol

My Christmas shopping is nearly done (I wanna get things for the pets and my co-workers) now I just need to wrap everything lol

Still looking for a vehicle and a place closer to work but that may have to wait until the new year at this point.

Hi @IzzyCat91! Glad things are going... okay? lol. Cats are the worst at that! Pippin Cat loves carpets. xD

Went from "Out to delivery" to "Preparing for Delivery"...????? WHAT? xD

1 hour ago, IzzyCat91 said:

had expected a little better from him.

That's a shame.

Enjoy the party!

53 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

WHAT?

Christmas chaos.

They're all here! The packages arrived and everything is perfect! The cat toys are filled with catnip, so of course the cats went insane. lol

17 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

The AP Egg Time is 3 days and 1 hour!

We can Influence again.

Yay!

Sadly they will probably rise really quickly now that the flood is passing, because a lot of people quit breeding when things got so clogged.

Edited by purplehaze

I might breed some of mine now that the times are higher. Might.

I know. There were some beautiful lineages this week, but I don't have unlimited Aeons to precog them!

From what I can see, the eggs I bred on Thanksgiving were picked up and hatched. Most were 2G PB so influencing wasn't such a big deal. Holidaykin is a different story.  Only 2G Mistletoes can be influenced.

11 hours ago, Lagie said:

I don't see cashless becoming a big thing except in certain social/economic circles.

i think i saw somewhere that someone said that a cashless society was racist. after thinking about it, it's more classist, i think, which is what you said.

i get a daily email from BBC news, and yesterday there was a podcast item, "Can we ditch the cash altogether?" - i haven't listened to it yet though.

i worked from 11 to 3 today, and bought some yarn. y'all surprised? XD 

tomorrow i work from 10 to 5, and that's long enough that i get a lunch break.  last time i had a shift that long was a long time ago! (few years, at least)

also, the Pryanost hollyday dragons are females, correct?

The thing I ordered for my piggie boys arrived, and there was an extra! lol

Spoiler

318106005_671169324495692_41852480968950

That is so cute! :D

53 minutes ago, trystan said:

Correct!

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:
54 minutes ago, trystan said:

Correct!

awesome thanks!

i thought they were, so that makes my (short) lineage work wonderfully :) 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Bright and sunny, though I plan to spend most of my day crashed out on the sofa with my eyes closed so the weather doesn't really matter. I do have to go home to do some dropping off/picking up.

Good morning, CPA!

Bright and sunny here, too, but quite chilly! Still an improvement over yesterday's gloom.

Same, Bright, sunny, and chilly here too.

Christmas party was really good albeit short (only lasted like an hour, hour and a half max) but the food was good, and it was nice to see my co-workers outside of work

After we got home I took a nap (full belly syndrome lol) and then, we played Sea of Thieves for HOURS, it was amazing :3

On today's agenda, I'm going to clean cat boxes, rat age, bathrooms and do laundry and then at 6 I'm playing Sea of Thieves with my friends

Busy, then fun. Enjoy, @IzzyCat91!

Laundry done.

Trip home accomplished.

Lots of napping to keep my eyes closed.

I'm so sleepy for zero reason. I slept totally fine last night. Friend and their dad went to get a microwave today, leaving me with Taco, and we both just snuggled. It was so much fun, and she was so sweet. She likes her belly gently rubbed while she sleeps, and it makes her purr. I'm obsessed with her when she sleeps to be totally honest, since she's absolutely adorable. 

When do the christmas dragons usually start producing eggs? I've got like 5 breeds to catch up on