Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

48 minutes ago, Lagie said:
6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

hope they don't mess up ours!

Hope they don't!

They didn't.

@trystan Hope your boss and the payroll company can get things straightened out by payday.

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

The next house has DirectTV, which I'm not really familiar with.

Yeah, I've never quite figured out the TV at my son's house.

39 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

@trystan Hope your boss and the payroll company can get things straightened out by payday.

since that's thursday, like two days from now, i'm not so sure.  hopefully by the next payday in two weeks though!

also, i know nothing of directTV, i have cable! XD

yaay for cute kindles! i borrowed my first book from my new library system yesterday!

It's adorable and my case is Van Gogh's Starry Night Over the Rhône! He's my favorite artist, so it's a win-win. lol

They're all good. I just love his style, and he lived a fascination life. 

13 minutes ago, trystan said:

so there was a 'hidden' item in that version... XD 

XD

I love that people have been adding LEGO TARDISes to their LEGO Starry Night sets.

Yay for a cute Kindle, @AsymDoll13!

14 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I love that people have been adding LEGO TARDISes to their LEGO Starry Night sets.

heh, love it! :) 

The DirectTV was on Food Network, so I'm watching Chopped. :)

XD

Actually this episode had bitter melon (yick) and oxtail (hmm...), so I wasn't tempted by everything.

I have figured out the channel numbers for PBSKids and BBCAmerica, so I'm set.

6 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Actually this episode had bitter melon (yick) and oxtail (hmm...), so I wasn't tempted by everything.

oh good point.

yaay for BBCA! :) some years ago, we switched from comcast to verizon, because our bills kept going up, and we lost BBCA.  now where we are, there's no verizon, so comcast/xfinity it is.  and i have BBCA again! :D 

Gotta love BBCA! I'm excited that Doctor Who is going onto Disney + next year so that I can watch it again. I miss it. lol

oh that's interesting.  i do think i saw something about that too.....

as long as it's still on BBCA so i can watch it as well (not via the *ahem* sketchy website i have many links to.....)

I still haven't seen Power of the Doctor. BBCAm had Spyfall this morning.

Gotta love those ah... sketchy websites. lol I used to watch anime and kdramas on them. 

and especially after you don't visit the website for a while and then all your links don't work because the site changed URLs.  again. XD 

Yes! I know that well. lol. I'm sure I have quite a few that don't work anymore. 

i'm sure i have a bunch that don't work.... i don't always watch my shows, especially when hubby is watching something on tv.

:) 

so over the last week or so, i've been finally working on my crochet cables blanket..... each repeat is 14 rows and i'm now down to two more repeats left! (just as soon as i finish the last 4 rows of my current repeat! woo!! :D